claming sehun...

TEEN WOLF!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
sorry for not updating for sooo long... school big time...anyway on to the story... sehun compleatly changed form. he stared growling. chanyoel smirked. "i'll get rid of this guy!!!" he shouted and changed to his wolf form. he then took a deep breath in and blew fire towards sehun. luhan widened his eyes and using his skills controlled a rock and blocked sehun. "what was that for???" chanyeol asked. "that will hurt him too much!" luhan explained. "so?" chanyeol asked. "i dont want him to get hurt!" luhan shouted. chanyoel mouth opened. "what?" then gave his evilest smirk"ooh... lulu baby's fallen in lo-" baekhun punched him. "you idiot respect your elders!" "bacon why did you punch me for???"chanyeol pouted. "you clearly know why and dont ever call me by that name!" baekhyun ordered making chanyeol nod in fear. luhan blushed. did chanyeol just say that he was in love? love? he looked up at the howling sehun and shook his head. what was he thinking? him? in love?? with a guy??? thats the worst joke ever. sehun dashed up to luhan and was about to scrach him when baekhyun shot something at him making sehun immedietly transform back. luhan was starled. chanyeol jaws dropped. since when did baekhyun learn that? "i did some privet training with kris." baekhyun explained reading their minds. "that was so cool!!!!!" chanyeol shouted. "wow you are probally the next strongest after kris!" luhan stated. "awww... so flatering." baekhyun grined. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter