football supreams

TEEN WOLF!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"we won't be able to do tis i mean 3 people its obviously going to be 3 of those shinee guys."tao whined.

"don't worry i have a feeling today that we'll get in." chen reassured.

"whatever lets start." sehun ordered.

the ball was with minho as he passed to taemin. however it didn't get to him. chen sprinted towards the ball and driblled it tothe goal post and shooted! shocked faces filled the field. there has never been a time when chen has ever touched the ball!

"wha-how did you do it?"tao asked.

"that was amazing chen!" sehun said.

"i don't know how i did it. it just happened." chen said.

"ok tao have a shot at being the gollie." the coach said.

key was dribbling the ball making it didn't get to chen. he passed it to jonghyun and jonghyun shoot it but tao kicked it off! gasps filled the room. how did tao manage?

"what happened?" sehun asked.

"i don't know when the ball came towards me i felt as if the time stopped." tao explained.

"what's wrong them? chen as fast as lightning and tao managed to stop the ball?" sehun thought.

minho got angry. how did the losers do this? he watched as chen shot making onew curse. he didn't like what was happening. in the next round minho controlled the ball as chen sprinted towards him.

"min over here!" key shouted.

minho smirked. with his right foot he pretended to pass it to key so chen would get distracted. first part of the plan sucess. chen ran to block key. then with his left foot he aimed to shoot it in the goal. tao was not ready yet. he didn't know why but he felt as if someone was reading. he looked around. his eyes met kris's. kris gave him a cold stare that made a shiver go down his spine. he was to distracted by kris he didn't even notice the ball. but he didn't need to worry. sehun noticed it and sprinted towards the ball and gave a headshot and passed it to chen. everyone looked shocked. since when did sehun learned to do a headshot? chen got the ball as minho cursed and stoot it to the goal!!

"ok break!" the coach said.

"wow i can't believe i just did that!" sehun said while getting water.

"you were so cool!" chen shouted.

"not really you were cooler than me." sehun protested.

"don't you think this is weird?"tao asked."i mean first i don't have asthma anymore. then sehun doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter