Chapter 9

My Fake Girlfriend

            The alarm went off.  It was only 5:50 AM.  It was Jonghyun’s alarm clock, but Seeyang’s wake up time for a Tuesday.  Jonghyun shifted for a few seconds on his side of the bed and then Seeyang sat up on the bed at his side.  She tried to reach over to the alarm clock on the lamp stand with her short arm, but Jonghyun got to it first and turned it off.  Seeyang looked at Jonghyun and he looked at her.  They were in an awkward position.

            Seeyang was on top of Jonghyun, with his torso in between her legs as she was hovering of him.  Her face was a few inches from his.  Jonghyun blushed, as Seeyang just carelessly moved down his torso to his hips.  She, then, lay down at his side on her side, facing him, and  then rested her head on his chest.  Her arm was resting comfortably on his stomach as her leg on his.

            “It’s chilly this morning.” she said, groggily.

            “That is strange…” said Jonghyun, now fully awake.  It was a Tuesday morning in May and it was chilly.  Perhaps it was going to rain.  “Aren’t you going to wake up Seeyang?”  She didn’t answer him.  He looked at her.  She fell back asleep. 

            Jonghyun looked up at the ceiling, uncomfortably. He turned his head to look at the alarm clock but got startled by Yonghwa instead.  Yonghwa was sitting up on his bed, staring at the two.  He crossed his arms over his chest and raised his eyebrows at Jonghyun.

            “I’m not going to sleep knowing that you guys are sharing a bed.” said Yonghwa, with an irritated tone.

            “You were up all night?” asked Jonghyun, surprised.

            “No.” answered Yonghwa.  “But after seeing Seeyang and you in such a…  A…   An awkward position, I think that it is best that I don’t fall asleep anymore if you two continue to share the same bed.”

            “It’s not what you think Hyung!!” said Jonghyun, embarrassed.  “W-We didn’t do anything.”

            “Uh huh.” said Yonghwa.  “And tomorrow night, I’m going to wake to moans.”

            “Hyung!” said Jonghyun, as he started to blush again.  “It really isn’t-”  Seeyang started to move around.  She let out a soft grunt and opened her eyes.  She sat up and stared across the room tired.

            “Yonghwa?” asked Seeyang, confused.  “You’re up early today…”  She crawled over Jonghyun’s legs and got out of bed.

            “Uh huh.” answered Yonghwa, as he stared at her.

            “You sound tired.” said Seeyang, as she tried to find her workout clothes for morning run.  FNC Music is not making her lose weight; she is simply keeping herself in shape due to her playing soccer for a women’s soccer team outside of her college.  “Go back to sleep.”

            Jonghyun looked over at Yonghwa, he as a look flashed across his face.  “That’s a good idea.” he said, as he went back under the covers.

            Seeyang looked at Jonghyun after she grabbed her workout outfit.  “You should get some rest as well.” she said, then stepped out of the room.

            After Seeyang stepped out of the dorm for her run, Jonghyun turned to Yonghwa.  “It’s not what you think it is, Hyung.” said Jonghyun.  “You’re just thinking too much.  Seeyang was trying to turn off the alarm clock because I was too slow to her liking and it ended up that way.”

            Yonghwa sat up in his bed.  “It better be that way, Lee Jonghyun.” he said.

            “Of course it’s that way, Hyung.” he said, as he turned to the wall.  It was still warm where Seeyang slept.  Her feminine scent was lingering on him and, surprisingly, he liked it. 

 

 

            Seeyang took in a deep breath before she entered the private reserved room in the restaurant.  She was up late the previous night studying hard for her test today.  She was relieved after the test was over with.  But, now, she’s worried if she scored good enough.  It was Monday and she was already tired.  In the private reserved room, there will be 10 guests that she must serve.

            Seeyang smiled, as she opened the sliding door.  “Hello.” she said.

            “Hey!” said a few familiar voices, as she closed the door behind her.

            There were 10 young men, sitting on the cushions on the ground.  5 were on each side of the table.  “Why are you guys here?” asked Seeyang, as she handed each of them a menu.

            Jaejin smiled as he looked up at her.  “Noona, you look so pretty in a yukata.” he said.

            “Thank you, Jaejin.” smiled Seeyang.  She was wearing a red flowery patterned yukata with a yellow obi.  “You guys look so tired.  So, did you all come here from practice?”

            “Yeah.” they all answered.

            “When are you going to get off of work?” asked Jonghyun.

            “9.” answered Seeyang, as she pulled out the notepad.  “So, what do you guys want for drinks?”  They ordered 7 cokes and 3 waters.

            “How was your exam?” asked Yonghwa, before Seeyang could step out of the room.

            She smiled.  “I don’t know.” she answered.

            “What do you mean?” asked Minhyuk, confused.

            “You studied all night.” said Jungshin.

            “I…  Well…   It’s just that I think that I probably didn’t score that good.” answered Seeyang. 

            “Don’t doubt yourself so much, Domestic Goddess.” said Jonghyun, with a smile.  “Knowing you, you probably scored the highest.”

            “Number 1…  Don’t get my hopes high!” said Seeyang, with a frown.  With that, she took her chance to walk out of the room.

            “Domestic Goddess and Number 1?” asked Jonghun, with a smile.  “What’s up with that?”

            “It’s their pet names for each other, you stupid!!” said Hongki, mockingly.

            “I know that!!  But, why those names?” laughed Jonghun, as he looked over at Hongki.

            “I decided to call her Domestic Goddess because she’s a caring person and amazing as a goddess.  Seeyang decided to call me Number 1 because I’m her first boyfriend and I’m her number one idol.” explained Jonghyun, with a smile.

            “Oh.” nodded FT Island.

            “You’re her first boyfriend?” asked Minhwan, with a smile.  “That’s interesting.”

            “Treat her good, Jonghyun.” said Hongki.  “Don’t hurt my twin, OK?  She’s my sister from a different mother.”

            Jonghyun let out a laugh.  “You shouldn’t worry.” he said.  “I’m treating her as a goddess.”

            “You two seem to be an interesting couple.” commented Seunghyun.  “How did you guys even meet?”

            “We met in Busan in 2009; she’s originally from there.  It was in January when we met in a liquor store.  She was going to buy a drink and she forgot her money.  I was being generous so I decided to pay for her.” answered Jonghyun.  “Domestic Goddess wanted to pay me back, so I told her that she can just go out on a date with me.  We did and this is where we are now.”

            “Wow.” nodded FT Island, all together.  “That was so romantic, Jonghyun.”

            He started to laugh.  “It’s corny actually.” he said, as he looked over at Yonghwa and the guys.  They were trying hard not to laugh out loud at the made up story that Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang came up with.  Those two amazing men putted their minds together…  And, that was all that they came up with…

 

 

            Seeyang quickly timed herself out at 9 in the back room behind the kitchen.  She quickly went into the bathroom and changed quickly.  The guys had stayed in the restaurant for 2 hours and were still patiently waiting outside the restaurant for her so they can go home together.

            After Seeyang grabbed her light tote from the employers’ room, she walked out of the restaurant, saying good bye to all of her co-workers.  She saw the van a few meters away from the front of the restaurant.  She smiled as she started walking towards the van.

            “Seeyang!” called out a voice.  She quickly turned around.  It was her co-worker, Seunghee.  He approached her with a smile.  “Seeyang…  I was wondering if you are free this Saturday, let’s go on a date.”

            “I’m sorry.” said Seeyang, feeling guilty.

            “Maybe Sunday then?” asked Seunghee, with a warm smile.

            “I-I have a boyfriend, Seunghee.” replied Seeyang, feeling completely horrible.

            “O-Oh…  I see.” he said, sadly.  “Well, I’ll see you around then.”

            “OK.” said Seeyang.  “Good night.”

            “Good night.” said Seunghee, softly.  He went back into the restaurant, as Seeyang continued to walk towards the van.  The door opened as she approached the van.

            “Hey!” greeted CN Blue.

            “Hey you guys.” smiled Seeyang, as she climbed into the van.  She sat in the seat closest to the van door.  She quickly closed it and Driver Dongho started to drive off.

            “You look tired, Noona.” said Jungshin with a smile.

            “I am very tired.” answered Seeyang, as she leaned back on the carseat.

            “The food was very good, Seeyang.” said Yonghwa, with a smile.  He was sitting in the front with Driver Dongho.  “Maybe you should bring home extra sushi when you work late.”

            “You know that I can make fresh rolls at home, right?” answered Seeyang, with a smile.

            “Really?!” asked Yonghwa, excitedly.  “Can you make all of those sushi rolls?”  Seeyang nodded her head.  “Let’s go grocery shopping tomorrow and why don’t you make all of those rolls for me to eat, huh?  How about that?”

            “Hyung!” said Jonghyun, from Seeyang’s side.  “Domestic Goddess is tired.  Let her rest.  Do you have to work tomorrow, Domestic Goddess?”  Seeyang didn’t answer.  Jonghyun looked at her; she was fast asleep.

 

**NOTE:  Hello everyone!!!  SKINSHIP!!!!  AMAZING SKINSHIP!!!  I'm so proud of myself!!!  wink  I finally put some skinship in!!  That was a really awkward skinship scene though...  I hope that you guys enjoyed this a lot!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 8/23/2010 @ 5:45 PM PST