Chapter 77

My Fake Girlfriend

**Hi, everyone!  :D  This will be the last chapter to "My Fake Girlfriend."  T.T

            Seeyang was worried that she might have broken Jonghyun’s nose, but it was fine.  She probably ruptured a few capiliarries in his nose, but nothing too serious.  Junghsin and Seeyang talked softly about how they have been and what they are doing for the last few months. 

            She hasn’t exactly been talking much to the CN Blue members.  She do talk to them every once in a while, but she tried to stay distant from them.  She didn’t want it to be hard for the guys to move on with their lives.

            Eventually, Seeyang dozed off and could have sworn that she had even wrapped her arms around Jungshin out of habit when she sleeps with Jonghyun.  In the morning when she woke up, Jungshin had already woken up before her leaving his spot cold.  The faint smell of Jonghyun lingered in the tent.  Seeyang shook her head.

            From what she remembers, the guys use a strongly frangranced degrent that lingers on their clothes long after they washed it and like to share colognes.  The fresh detergent smell that mixes softly with the spicy cologne is what Seeyang one of the things that she remembers and liked about Jonghyun.  He smelled amazing.

            After Seeyang put on her sunscreen and took off her PJs, she stepped out of the tent.  None of the guys were in sight except for Jonghyun, who was sitting down on a log and poking the ashes from the fire last night.  She walked up to him.

            “Where’s everyone?” questioned Seeyang.

            “At the lake.” replied Jonghyun, softly as he looked up at her.

            “Were you waiting for me then?” she asked.  Jonghyun nodded his head softly.  “Aww…  That’s so sweet of you.”

            He sent her a soft smile and was about to stand up when Seeyang pushed him back down on the log.  Surprised, Jonghyun didn’t know what to do.  Seeyang quickly reached down and cupped his face, pulling it close to hers.  Jonghyun thought that she was going to kiss him and waited patiently as she examined his face.  Then, all the sudden, Seeyang let go of his face and made him disappointed.

            “I’m so glad that all I did last night was made your nose bleed.” she said.  “As long as I didn’t break your nose or bruise your skin then that’s good.” 

            Seeyang flashed him a small smile and started to walk towards the lake, leaving Jonghyun in her dust.  He sat there on the log dumbfounded.  He really thought that Seeyang was going to kiss him, but he had set his hopes up too high.

            Jonghyun quickly caught up to her.  After he did, he frowned at the outfit Seeyang was wearing.  She was wearing a pastel colored pink tank top with a pair of short shorts.  Jonghyun understands that it’s hot and all, but why was she so showy.  Seeyang giggled as she approached Minhyuk and took the seat next to him on the pier. 

            “Ah, someone finally woke up.” laughed Yonghwa, softly.

            “Sorry, I just had a really good night of rest.” smiled Seeyang.

            “Oh, really?” asked Minhyuk, with his raised eyebrows.

            “It’s not what you think!” responded Jungshin.  “Geesh!  Noona was just really warm and cuddly.”

            “What?” asked Seeyang, as she turned towards him.

            “Noona, I couldn’t help it!  You are so beautiful when you sleep!” said Jungshin.  The guys started to laugh as Seeyang sent him a look.

            “Jungshin, I have a feeling you’re not going to be sharing a tent with Seeyang tonight.” said Yonghwa, with a laugh.

            “Noona, it’s OK.  I’ll make sure that I wouldn’t do that.” smiled Minhyuk, as he placed his hand on her thigh.

            “Yeah, right.” scoffed Jungshin, as he pulled Minhyuk’s hand off of Seeyang’s thigh.  “Noona, this man will take advantage of you!  Look!  It’s broad daylight and he’s already touching you!!”

            Seeyang laughed and shook her head.  “Maybe it’s best that I have the tent to myself.” she commented.

            “That’s not fair.” sniffed Jungshin, trying to make puppy eyes.

            Seeyang rolled her eyes with a smile.  “I was just kidding.” she said, as she punched him on the shoulder.

            “Hey, Seeyang.” called out Yonghwa, as he started to strum his guitar.  “I wrote a new song.  Do you want to listen?”

            “Of course.” she responded.

            “Is this my imagination or reality?  Me meeting you is almost like a dream…  You’re so perfect for me that it almost seems unreal.  Is this my creative mind at work or is it fate?  I like you so much~  This is such a good feeling~  For sure, this have to be love.” singed Yonghwa, with his warm voice. 

            “Oh~  Someone please pinch me and wake me up!  Is this my imagination or reality?  I don’t want it to be like a drama, how I’m actually in a coma and have only dreamt of meeting you instead…  Because I may not be able to find you like a hero.  There are so many millions and you are one within a billion.  So, please help keep my feet grounded by pinching my cheeks and kissing my lips~  Is this my creative mind at work or is it fate?

            “If this real, please don’t leave me…  Now that I’ve met you, I can’t live life without you because you’re the one I want to marry.  You’re the one that I know I want to spend my long life with…  If this is my creative imagination, come on let’s run down the aisle right now.  We become man and wife within my imagination.  You and I floating high in the clouds…  Even when people think that I’m crazy because I’m in love with my imagination, I will still love you.  Oh~  Is this my imagination or reality?” singed Yonghwa, as he came to an end.  “Do you like it?”

            Seeyang wore an unsatisfied look on her face.  “I don’t like it.” she replied.

            “What?!” asked the group, horrified.

            Seeyang laughed softly.  “I LOVE it!!” she said.  “Oh, Yonghwa~  You’re making me fall in love with you!”

            He blushed.  “Yah…  Don’t play around.” he said, as he patted her on the head.

 

           

            Jungshin took a deep breathe, as he quietly snuck out of the tent.  Jonghyun was sending daggers at him, as he stood at the tent’s opening.  “What?” whispered Jungshin.  “Why are you giving me that look?  You should be grateful that I’m actually waking up in the middle of the night to let you switch places with me!”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Of course I’m grateful.” he said.  “It’s just that you’re 2 minutes too slow.”

            “What the-” scoffed Jungshin, as Jonghyun went into the tent.  “This is just really-”  Jonghyun quickly zipped the tent, ignoring Jungshin.  Jungshin rolled his eyes and went into the bigger tent that the other two guys were sleeping in.

            Jonghyun smiled at Seeyang sleeping, as he took his spot next to her.  He and Jungshin had switched spots last night as well, without Seeyang’s acknowledgement.  He smiled at how Seeyang had told Yonghwa that she had a good night sleep last night.  It made his heart swell with happiness.  Jonghyun leaned in towards her face and pressed his lips against hers, without thinking.

            All the sudden, Seeyang started to shift and pushed Jonghyun away.  Her eyes widened when she realized that it was Jonghyun instead of Jungshin.  “What are you doing?” she hissed.  “Where’s Jungshin?”  Before Jonghyun could reply, she let out a gasp.  “You and Jungshin had a plan, didn’t you two?!  Gosh!  Why do you have to do it like this?”

            Jonghyun let out a sigh.  “Let’s go skinny dipping.” he suggested, randomly.

            “What?!  No!” replied Seeyang, in a whisper.  “I am not going to go skinny dipping at this hour or with you!”

            Jonghyun pursed his lips together like a child.  “You’re just making this more complicated than it really is.” he commented.  Seeyang rolled her eyes and turned her back towards him. 

            Jonghyun let out a deep breathe at what he was going to do.  He, all the sudden, started to make grunting noises as if he and Seeyang had something going on.  She quickly turned towards him and hit him on the chest to stop.

            “Hey!!  You two over there!!  What ever the heck is going on!  Freaking stop it right now!” yelled out Yonghwa.  “You two are tainting babies over here!”

            Jonghyun continued to make grunting noises with his sly smile.  “OK!  Fine, I’ll go!” whispered Seeyang and he stopped automatically with a childish laugh.

           

           

            Seeyang glared at Jonghyun, as he jumped into the lake as soon as he pulled off his clothes.  “Come on!” he said with a smile.

            “I’m scared to jump in.” she said.  She haven’t even budge to move her clothes yet.

            Jonghyun smiled, reassuringly.  “Don’t worry.  I’m right here.” he said.

            Seeyang took a deep breath as she tied her long hair into a bun and quickly peeled off her clothes.  She went down into the lake, slowly into Jonghyun’s arms.  Seeyang looked at Jonghyun, as he smiled down at her.  She looked away, unsure of what to do.

            “Well…  This is…  Kind of boring…” said Seeyang, after they floated near the pier for a few minutes in silence.  “Maybe it’ll be a lot more fun if I knew how to swim…”

            Jonghyun pulled Seeyang’s body closer to his.  “It’s OK.” he said, softly.  “This is good enough for me…”  He started to caress her back.  “I missed you so much…”

            Seeyang looked around uncomfortably and swallowed hard.  “It’s getting kind of cold.  Maybe we should head back.” she said.

            “Is it?” asked Jonghyun, worried.  “We should…  And, it’s not like we’re really doing anything anyways…”

            After the pair put on their clothes, they headed back to the camp site.  Jonghyun took the courage and slipped his hand in Seeyang’s.  She quickly pulled away, with a look on her face.  That was when it dawned on Jonghyun.  She had been trying to avoid having any form of private time with him.  At the lake when they were skinny dipping, she didn’t want to be with him just like now.

            Jonghyun frowned at his pain.  This whole time he was hoping that they would be able to have some private talk together, but Seeyang was being completely stubborn.  She started to distance herself away from him when they stepped off the pier.  Jonghyun decided to examine the full moon out of his pain, when he suddenly heard Seeyang let out a scream.

            “Seeyang!!” screamed Jonghyun, realizing that she had disappeared out of his sight.

            “Ow…” he could her say, softly. 

            “Where are you?” Jonghyun asked, disperately.

            “Here…” said Seeyang, softly and in pain.

            Jonghyun eventually found her in a deep muddy ditch.  She was still sitting on the bottom of the ditch.  “Are you OK?!!” he yelled out, worried.

            Seeyang stood up.  “I’m fine…” she said.  “It’s just that that fall was really unexpected.”

            Jonghyun quickly examined the ditch.  It was too deep and muddy for him to get her out by himself.  He needed the guys to help him.

            “What are you doing?!” asked Seeyang, as Jonghyun slid down the muddy ditch side.

            Jonghyun sent her a smile.  “Don’t worry the guys will find us.” he said.

            “Are you crazy?!!” shrieked Seeyang.  “You could have gotten the guys to help you get me out!!”

            “I didn’t want you to be here all alone.” replied Jonghyun, as he stood up.

            “Who cares if I am alone?!  What if the guys can’t find us?!!” asked Seeyang, worried.

            “What if a mountain lion comes by this ditch eats you up while I’m gone?!” questioned Jonghyun, as he took hold of her arms.  “If I stay here, at least he will eat me first and hopefully you’ll find a way to run away.”

            Seeyang pursed her lips together as her eyes started to burn.  She hit his chest.  “Stupid!!” she said, as tears rolled down her cheeks.  “Don’t you think that…  Maybe I probably should deserve to get eaten by that mountain lion?!!”

            “Damn it!!  I love you, Seeyang!  How could you ever say that?  You don’t deserve that at all.” he said, in angry manner.  Seeyang tried to pull away from his grasp.  He pulled her back.  “I know that I said mean things to you, but that was just from the beginning!  Everything was different then!  I love you, Seeyang.  I love you for who you are!  Screw that skindeep beauty that I claim to have wanted in my ideal woman.  You…  Hwan Seeyang has surpassed all that I could have ever wanted and hoped for in the love of my life.  You don’t deserve being eaten alive by a mountatin lion at all...  I am the one who deserves to be eaten alive for keeping my feelings all to myself for so long and for saying those hurtful words.”

            “Jonghyun…” cried Seeyang.  “How could you?  After all that pain I’ve caused you…  You still continue to love me?”

            He cupped her face with a smile.  “I was the stupid one that kept my feelings all to myself…” he said.  “I never told you how much you meant to me.  If I did, we would never be in this situation…  I thought that you would always be by my side regardless of you knowing or not.  Of course I love you, Hwan Seeyang.”

            “Oh, Lee Jonghyun…” she cried harder with tears falling onto his hands.

            “If this real, please don’t leave me…  Now that I’ve met you, I can’t live life without you because you’re the one I want to marry.  You’re the one that I know I want to spend my long life with…  If this is my creative imagination, come on let’s run down the aisle right now.  We become man and wife within my imagination.  You and I floating high in the clouds…  Even when people think that I’m crazy because I’m In love with my imagination, I’ll still love you.  Oh~  Is this my imagination or reality?” he singed, softly.

            Seeyang smiled.  “You wrote the song, didn’t you?” she asked.  He smiled in response.  “I’d figured…  Don’t worry, this is real Lee Jonghyun.”  She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.

 

**NOTE:

Wow...  You guys...  I can't believe that "My Fake Girlfriend" has finally came to an end...   This is the last chapter for this story. T.T  I can't believe that after 77 chapters, I am finally done writing this story.  I really do hope that you guys enjoyed reading this story.

The story has not been marked as a "COMPLETED" story yet because there is still an epilouge that will follow up this last chapter.  (I don't consider the epilouge as a chapter of the story because I write it for fans who wants to know what happens after the final chapter.)

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and that Jonghyun and Seeyang finally ended up together.  :D 

OH!  I almost forgot!Here's the song that inspired the song I made Jonghyun wrote in this chapter, CN Blue's "Imagine":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLgh9v0irsQ

Here is my new story, if you guys haven't checked it out yet.  :D  Hope you guys enjoyed this one just as well.  ^^  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42066

And...  Is my story considered as a rated "H" story?  There is some form of "adult" content, but not much...

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 5/20/2011 @ 11:09 AM PST