Chapter 76

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun and the guys slowly began to live their lives back to the days before Seeyang.  They were no longer used to eating out, had to re-learn their table manners, and their empty fridge became a waste of energy.  The guys’ cleaning habits quickly went down the drain with little female visitors.

            “Aish!!!” yelled Yonghwa, as his little toe hit something hard in the hallway.  “Freaking pig den!!”  CN Blue’s dorms haven’t been cleaned for 5 months and it really did seem like they were living in a pig den.

            Jonghyun watched Yonghwa walked out of the hallway, angry.  He was watching a Bleach episode on a DVD a Japanese fan had sent him.  “Come on Minhyuk.” called Yonghwa, as he headed to the door.  Minhyuk, who was absorbed into the show, stood up and walked over to the leader.  The two had a schedule together.

            “Jonghyun Hyung, we’ll be back by noon.” said Minhyuk, as he slipped on his shoes.

            “Hm.” he replied.

            As soon as the pair stepped out of the dorm, Jonghyun felt something vibrated on his seat.  He looked down at it was Minhyuk’s phone.  Jonghyun quickly grabbed it and was about to run out the door until he looked down at who had sent Minhyuk a text.  Seeyang.  It was Seeyang that texted him. 

            Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, as he quickly read the text.  He knew that something fishy was going on with the guys.  Seeyang had changed her number and he didn’t know what it was.  The guys claimed that they didn’t know either.

Dr.SY:Hyukie, I don’t feel really good…  T.T

            Worried, Jonghyun texted back quickly.

MinH.91:  What’s wrong?  R u sick?  R u OK?

Dr.SY:I think I got the stomach flu.

            Jonghyun stared at the text.  He swallowed hard.  The two did have an intimate encounter a few months ago.  Is she pregnant?, he thought. 

MinH.91:Morning sickness?

Dr.SY:Kang Minhyuk.  What in the world is wrong with you?!  Why would you ever ask that?!  Yah!  Did Jonghyun say something?

MinH.91:Eventually, we were going to know.  Don’t worry.  He didn’t give much details.

            Jonghyun blushed as his mind replayed their intimate encounter.

Dr.SY:I’m not surprised he told you…  I still have yet to tell anyone…  FYI, I’m not pregnant.  Jonghyun used protection.

MinH.91:How did your interviews go?

            Seeyang had posted up on youtube that she had interviews with all of medical schools that she had applied to in May.  None of the guys have seemed to know whether her interviews did go well or not.

Dr.SY:Interviews?

MinH.91:Medical School.

Dr.SY:Minhyuk, that’s old…  It’s already September!  They went OK.  But, I’m stressed out about my admission.

            “What are you doing with Minhyuk’s phone?” asked Jungshin, startling Jonghyun and making him drop the phone.

            “That darn Minhyuk!  He have Seeyang’s new number and never told me!” said Jonghyun, furiously as he picked up the phone before Jungshin could.

            An unreadable face flashed across Jungshin’s face.  Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.  “You all knew her new number, didn’t you?” he asked.

            Jungshin hung his head, out of guilt.  A wave of anger washed over Jonghyun and he shoved Minhyuk’s phone into Jungshin’s chest and walked into his room.  As he stepped into his room, he heard Jungshin say “Sorry.”

            Jonghyun sat on his bed heavily.  He placed his face in his palms and then pulled his hair.  Jonghyun looked up again, at his room.  Everything has changed.  Life continues on, even when you want it to stop and rewind to the good times…, he thought, with watery eyes.

            He had a strong urge to want to go back to CN Blue’s old dorm, where everything began.  Jonghyun no longer wanted to be at the new dorm, where everything ended.  He stood up and grabbed the shirt he left on his desk, causing something to fall on the ground.

            Jonghyun bent over at the item and picked it up.  It was Seeyang’s favorite red lipstick.  He pulled the cover open and twisted the lipstick up into view.  The lipstick was almost completely used up.  If Seeyang gave it another month or two, it would have been done.

            He should throw it away, but he didn’t want to.  He was scared that if he threw it away, that would be one of the only belongings that Seeyang had left at his place.  As hurtful as it was to have Seeyang’s things be lying around Jonghyun’s room, he didn’t want to put them away.  He didn’t want to forget.  He didn’t want to move on.  He wants to hold onto the memories.

            Jonghyun knew that the guys know perfectly well that he was still not over Seeyang.  He plays his guitar all day and everyday ever since his last encounter with Seeyang, composing and writing songs.  When Yonghwa reviewed them, he simply said that they’re good, but depressing.

            He placed Seeyang’s lipstick back in the tube and set on the desk.  He was suddenly tired and wanted to sleep.

 

 

            “Yay!!!  We’re going camping!!!” smiled Jungshin, with a huge grin.

            Jonghyun frowned, as he crossed his arms across his chest.  The group was in Busan, getting Yonghwa’s family’s camping gear for the trip.  The group wanted to go camping and Yonghwa knew a small camping site near Busan.

            The van was turning into a familiar neighborhood and Jonghyun sent a look towards Yonghwa.  His jaw dropped as the van stopped in front of Seeyang’s house.  She was smiling at the van, as she stood by a shiny new car in a crisp, white lab coat.  Jonghyun watched her intently as she took off her lab coat and folded it.  She placed her lab coat in the car’s trunk and grabbed her duffle bag then approached the van.

            “Why is she going with us?” asked Jonghyun, panicking.  His heart was about to come out of his chest as it beated uncontrollably.

            Before the guys could answer, the door slid open with Seeyang and her big smile.  Her smile disappeared as she saw Jonghyun.  “Oh!  I didn’t know that you were coming too.” she stated, as Yonghwa stepped out of the van and grabbed her bag. 

            Jonghyun couldn’t utter any words to her.  He was hurt that she would say such a thing to her with a harsh tone.  Seeyang quickly brushed off his quietness and took the seat that Minhyuk was sitting in. 

 

 

            The guys and Seeyang arrived at the campsite later than expected.  “I’ll see you all in 3 days.” smiled the manager.  “Behave.”

            Yonghwa smiled.  “Don’t worry.” he said, as he looked down at his phone.  “There’s signal here.”

            Manager Kwon wasn’t for the idea of Seeyang and Jonghyun being within close proximity again after their harsh breakup.  He was worried, but Yonghwa reassured that the plan of getting the two close again might work.  After Manager Kwon drove off, it as Yonghwa and Jonghyun’s job to go fishing for their dinner at the lake near the campsite and the other 3 were supposed to set up the tents and fire. 

            Seeyang smiled, as Jungshin and Minhyuk pulled up the 5 foot tall tent.  “Jungshin, we’re sleeping together right?” she asked.

            He started to blush a bright red.  “Y-Yeah.” he responded, weakly.

            Seeyang started to laugh as she looked up at the magnaes from the fire she started.  “You’re so cute!!  We’re going to have fun tonight for sure!!”

            Jungshin smiled.  “Noona, don’t say that!  You’re making me blush!” he said.  Minhyuk rolled his eyes. 

            “Noona, can I sleep with you two too?” he asked, with a cute pout.

            “Awww…  Minhyuk…” said Seeyang, happily.  She couldn’t resist Minhyuk’s cuteness.  “Of course, baby!!”  She pinched his cheeks.

            “Of course what?” asked Yonghwa, as he approached the camp site with Jonghyun following behind him.

            “Noona is going to let me sleep with her instead of Jungshin.” smiled Minhyuk.

            “What?!!!” asked Jungshin, as he dropped the tent that he was trying to set up by himself.  “No way!!”  Minhyuk smiled evily.

            “Minhyuk!  You didn’t say that you were going to switch Jungshin’s spot!!” said Seeyang, as she punched his arm softly.  “I thought that you were going to try to squeeze into our small tent instead.”

            Yonghwa laughed.  “That’s like…  Impossible.” he said, as he held up the fishes that he and Jonghyun got.  “Come on Seeyang, we need to gut these fishes.”  She smiled and took two knives that Yonghwa packed.  The pair headed back towards the lake.

            The two magnaes quickly came up to Jonghyun when the pair was out of earshot.  “What did you and Hyung talked about?” asked Minhyuk, quickly.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “We’ve made plans.” he said.

 

 

            “Hey, Jonghyun.” Seeyang called out.  She could see how Jonghyun’s body stiffened.

            He forced himself to turn around and asked, “Yes?”

            “Jonghyun,” started Seeyang.  “I was wondering if you could be my bodyguard.”

            “What do you mean?” he asked ataken back. 

            Seeyang frowned as she turned towards the slowly setting sun. “I’m going to be taking my shower soon and I don’t want any peeping toms to see me.” she said. 

            “OK.” replied Jonghyun, shrugging his shoulders.

            The two, then, headed to the camp shower that wasn’t far off the campsite.  They walked in silence and stood far apart from each other, as if they were strangers.  As the pair approached the shower, Seeyang quickly got into it.  Jonghyun turned away from her as she undressed. 

            With the rustling of Seeyang’s clothes, Jonghyun suddenly remembers their night together months prior.  He blushed at the thought of touching her soft skin as the water .

            “AH!” screamed Seeyang, making Jonghyun turn towards the shower and looking at her body.  Her back was facing him and did not know that he was watching her.  “It’s so cold…” 

            Seeyang squirted some shampoo into her hand and putted into her drenched black hair.  The shampoo started to foam up.  Seeyang was oblivious to Jonghyun watching her wash her hair until the bubbles were all almost completely rinsed from her hair.  Jonghyun was too busy watching the soap suds washing away from her pale skin to realize that he was caught until Seeyang let out a horrified scream.

            “What are you doing?!!!!” screamed Seeyang, horrified as she threw the shampoo bottle in Jonghyun’s face.  She had such a good aim that the bottle hitted his nose, giving him a bloody nose on the spot.  Seeyang continued to scream, bringing in the rest of the guys.

            “N-Noona!!!!” yelled Jungshin and Minhyuk, heroically as they approached the shower breathelessly.

            “What.  Happened?!!!” screamed Yonghwa, as he tried to catch his breathe.

            “Jonghyun was watching me take my shower!!!” cried Seeyang.  Then, everyone glanced over at the man and he was holding his obviously bloody nose.  Seeyang gasped out loud.  “Jonghyun!  Are you OK?!”

            “Yah!!!” said Yonghwa, as he grabbed Jonghyun violently.  “You’re supposed to protect her!!!  Not be the one that harasses her!!!”  Yonghwa pushed Jonghyun towards the two magnaes.  “Go get your nose cleaned up, it’s filthy!  And, get your mind out of the gutter, you ert!”  The magnaes and Jonghyun started to head back to the camp site.  Yonghwa took his position, with his back facing the shower and on the look out for the magnaes in case they wanted to be daring.

            “Oppa…” said Seeyang.  “Jonghyun’s nose started to bleed because I threw the shampoo bottle at him…  Not because he was thinking dirty thoughts about me.”

            Yonghwa quickly scanned the ground for the shampoo bottle.  It was by his foot.  “Wow!  You have a good aim.” he commented.  “It’s OK, Seeyang.  That’s what he gets for doing what he did.”

            “It looks like it hurts…” said Seeyang, as she sudded up the body soap bar and washed her body.

            “Who told him to look?” replied Yonghwa, angry.  “I don’t care if you two already slept together, but that was not like a gentleman!  That was wrong!”  Yonghwa had specifically told Jonghyun to play cool, but he dropped the ball and became a jerk.  Under Yonghwa’s conditions, that was not cool at all.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!  <3

I know that it has been a LONG time, but I'm done with school now!!  Yay!!!  So, I can update more!!  But, all I am really going to say is that there is NOT much left to update...  T.T  "My Fake Girlfriend" is coming to an end, my lovely readers.

And...  TODAY IS LEE JONGHYUN'S 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!  Happy Birthday, Jonghyun!!!  (I am sorry for breaking your heart even more on your birthday...  T.T)   I do hope that you'll be able to find your "Hwan Seeyang" one day and don't worry about revealing your relationship.  We will all support you and your relationship.

Lately, there has been a story idea that has been bugging me a lot.  So, I've decided to write it!  This fanfic is for HENRY LAU OF SUPER JUNIOR M

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42066/hello-and-goodbye-henrylau-romance-superjunior

I know that I have told a few readers that my next story will be for Cho Kyunhyun of Super Junior.  I am truly sorry for doing as I have said.  I will post up that story after I am done with the Henry Lau story because that one will be a short one.  I hope that you all will enjoy this new story as you did with this one.  :D

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 5/15/2011 @ 11:15 PM PST