Chapter 7

My Fake Girlfriend

**NOTE: Please read the NEW chapter 6 if you are one of my usual readers!!!  I'm so SORRY for updating the wrong chapter...  T.T'

            Seeyang was reading a book, as Jonghyun was softly strumming his acoustic guitar.  Today, Jonghyun decided not to take the trip to practice room.  It practically doesn’t make any sense to go anymore because his band members are busy with their own schedules.  Seeyang, on the other hand, doesn’t have any classes that day because there was a power outage and the university hasn’t been able to repair it, even over night.  She does have to work later though, but it was a 4 hour shift from 5 PM to 9 PM.  She’s a waitress for the Japanese restaurant called Ayaka.

            Every now and then, Jonghyun would look over at Seeyang.  He was sitting near the huge opened window in the living room while she was sitting on the couch.  They seemed to be so distant.  Well, they are now comfortable with each other which is a good thing.  What Jonghyun did at FT Island’s congratulatory party was completely unplanned.  He only did that because he knew that the other guys were looking at him, expecting him to do something out of jealously.

            Jonghyun looked over at Seeyang, as he heard something fell from her area.  She fell asleep and was lying on her side.  Her book must have fell from her hands because it was on the ground.  Jonghyun stopped strumming his strings and placed the guitar on the ground.  He quickly walked over to her.  Before he reached her, she stirred and opened her eyes.

            “Why don’t you go take a nap?” asked Jonghyun, as Seeyang tiredly sat up on the couch.

            She smiled and shook her head, as she looked up at him.  “I have been taking too many naps lately.” she said.  “I shouldn’t take too many or I’ll get into the habit of being tired.”

            “It’s OK.” said Jonghyun, as he sat down next to her.  “You’re always over doing it, a perfectionist.”

            “No, I’m not.” said Seeyang.  “I don’t have OCD; I just like to overdo everything.”

            “You know, we haven’t thought of pet names for each other…” suggested Jonghyun.

            Seeyang let out a laugh.  “You want to have a pet name?” she asked.

            Jonghyun smiled and shrugged his shoulders.  “It’ll make us seem more like a couple.” he said.  “So, what is your pet name for me going to be?”

            Seeyang smiled, as she leaned back on the couch.  “The only ones I can think of is Number 1 and Gingerbread Man.” she laughed after a few minutes.

            Jonghyun laughed and asked, “What?!  Why only those?”

            “Number 1 because, technically, you’re my first boyfriend…  You have an amazing voice, you are really talented when it comes to playing the guitar, and you’re an idol.  So, I’ve officially decided that you are my number one celebrity after I started to search you up after I signed the contract.” smiled Seeyang, avoiding eye contact with Jonghyun.  She was shy with her explanation.  “I thought of Gingerbread Man because it’s my favorite type of cookie.  I think with this, I’ll let you choose which one you want.”

            Jonghyun smiled, as he thought.  “I’ll go with…” he started.  “Number 1 since of your beautiful explanation.  Thank you for putting me in such a high ranking.  I am grateful for that.”

            “Well, you are the best.” said Seeyang, as she patted his shoulder.  “Now, what are the pet names you thought for me?”

            Jonghyun smiled, as he said, “Domestic Goddess.”

            “What?” asked Seeyang, surprised.

            “Domestic Goddess.” answered Jonghyun.  Seeyang flashed him a look for him to elaborate.  “The reason I thought of Domestic Goddess is because you care a lot about the people around you.  You give off a very motherly love and care…  Not only that but you’re amazing.  You’re good at everything that you do and you’re pretty, so you’ll be a goddess.”

            “I am not pretty.” said Seeyang.  “You’re just being nice…”  Jonghyun didn’t say anything; he was indeed being nice to her.  “You, like all good looking guys, like pretty girls.  I’m sorry that I was a disappointment to you.”

            Jonghyun didn’t say anything as he looked at her.  A hard gust of wind blew into the apartment from the open window.  Seeyang’s eyes started to water and she wiped away her tears.  Jonghyun wasn’t sure if it was because of the wind or if she was really crying.

            “Don’t cry, Domestic Goddess.” he said, softly.

            “I’m not crying, Number 1.” laughed Seeyang.  “It’s the wind; it’s blowing.  I hate this!  My eyes are too sensitive and watery!”

            “Don’t cry, Domestic Goddess.” continue Jonghyun, as he touched her black strands.  Seeyang turned to him and laughed, as she shook her head.

 

 

            CN Blue has a photo shoot with NII’s summer collection.  This time around, they are the faces of the brand instead of it just being Yonghwa and Yoon Siyoon.  They have a shoot in Busan and then one at Jeju Island in a process of 4 days.  The guys were all tired except for Jonghyun, who didn’t have any schedule.

            After CN Blue made their way through the many fans that were waiting for them at the Gimhae Airport when they arrived in Busan, they were quickly ushered into a van.  They were heading over to Yonghwa’s house; his mother was making them dinner.  After they eat dinner at Yonghwa’s place, the group will be splitting up.  Minhyuk and Jonghyun will be sleeping at his parent’s place.  Meanwhile Jungshin and Yonghwa will be staying at his parent’s place.  They could rent a hotel room, as they usually do.  But, it’s about time that they’ve stayed at Yonghwa and Jonghyun’s parent’s place.

            “So, how is it living with Hwan Seeyang?” asked Manager Kwan.

            “It feels like I am living with my mom again.” answered Yonghwa, with a laugh.

            “Is that a bad thing?” asked Manager Kwan.

            “No, it’s a good thing.” replied Yonghwa, with a smile.

            “She takes really good care of us.” smiled Jungshin, with a nod.

            “I love her!!” said Minhyuk, a bit too excitedly.  Everyone, except the driver, turned to look at Minhyuk.  He started blushing.  “I-It’s just t-that…  She helped nurse me back to health.  So, I am very grateful for that.”  Minhyuk had recently caught the flu a week ago and Seeyang had helped nurse him back to health through good and proper nutrition and rest.  Since she was the one cooking in the dorms, she made sure that Minhyuk had the soups that she made for him.  After 2 days, he was completely in good shape again.

            Yonghwa laughed.  “That’s for sure.” he said.  “She helped cleared up my skin.”  Yonghwa had started to break out a 2 weeks earlier due to his schedule and lack of sleep.  Seeyang was aware that CN Blue had a photo shoot soon, so she started to make him some nutritious skin clearing smoothies and soups.  “It’s in perfect condition now, thanks to Seeyang.”  Yonghwa touched his face with the back of his hand.  It was soft and smooth, perfect for the photo shoot.

            “What about you, Jonghyun?” asked Manager Kwan, noticing that he hasn’t said anything.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “It’s nice to be living with a woman again.” he said.

            “What’s that suppose to mean?” asked Yonghwa, Jungshin, and Minhyuk, offended.

            Jonghyun laughed.  “It just means that it’s nice to be around someone who gives a lot of maternal care.” he said.  “None of you guys are like that and neither am I…  So, it’s nice to be around someone like that.  You all know how much Domestic Goddess cares for us, right?”

            “Domestic Goddess, huh?” asked Manager Kwan, as he raised his eyebrows.  “So, that’s your pet name for her...”

            “Well…  She’s not exactly what you would call a goddess by looks.  But, she is definitely a goddess with her heart and soul I suppose.” said Jonghyun.

            “What do you mean?” asked Minhyuk.  “N-Noona’s cute…  And, at times…  She’s pretty, like from certain angles.”

            “What do you mean?” asked Yonghwa and Jungshin, as they turned to look at the younger guy who was sitting behind them.  Minhyuk and Jonghyun were sitting in the back.

            “But, she is!!” defended Minhyuk.  “Jonghyun Hyung, you’re the one who spends the most time with Seeyang Noona.  Don’t you think that she is pretty?”  Jonghyun looked at him for a few seconds too long.  “Hyung!!  I can’t believe you!!  You don’t think that Noona is pretty or, at least, cute?!”

            “She’s…  Decent.” replied Jonghyun.

            Minhyuk let out a breath.  “OK…  Fine.” he said.  “Seeyang Noona is decent.”  They guys flashed him a confused look, knowing well that Minhyuk is now angry.  He isn’t usually like that.  He’s usually calm.  Jungshin is the one who is 4D, not Minhyuk.

            Why would he get mad over something as simple as this?  Seeyang is a young woman with decent looks.  She wasn’t exactly what people would categorize ugly and she wasn’t what they would call pretty or cute either.  And, CN Blue knew that.  Well, at least, Jonghyun, Yonghwa, Jungshin, and Manager Kwan knew that.  Minhyuk was off in his own world or he was just so grateful that Seeyang healed him back to health that he started to say that.

 

 

            “Boys, eat up alright?!” said Mrs. Jung, happily as she looked at the 4 young man sitting around her kitchen table along with Manager Kwan. 

            “OK.” answered CN Blue and Manager Kwan.  She was sitting next to him.  Yonghwa’s father was away in Daegu on a business trip.  Mrs. Jung patted Yonghwa’s head, as if he was a child again.  He didn’t seem to mind though because he knows that she’s worried like all of the members’ mothers.

            “We’ve been eating well Mrs. Jung.” smiled Jungshin, as he looked up from the food.

            “Oh, really?” asked Mrs. Jung.  The boys don’t cook and she was aware of that.  They usually eat out instead or snack off on junk food.

            “Oh yeah.” said Minhyuk, with a huge grin.  “All thanks to Jonghyun’s girlfriend.”

            “You have a girlfriend?” asked Mrs. Jung, surprised, turning to Jonghyun.

            Manager Kwan, Jungshin, and Yonghwa sent Minhyuk the death glare, as Jonghyun tried to think of a lie.  “U-Um…  Y-Yeah…  Yeah, I do.” he answered.

            “Does your mother know?” asked Mrs. Jung.

            “N-No…  Not yet.” answered Jonghyun, as he tried to avoid eye contact with Mrs. Jung.

            “Oh.  So, she’s the one who has been cooking for you guys, huh?” she asked, as she looked at the others.

            “Mom…” smiled Yonghwa.  “Her cooking is so good that it made me homesick.”

            “I want to meet her now.” smiled Mrs. Jung, as she looked at Jonghyun.  “So, are you going to bring her home to meet your parents?”

            “Yeah, of course.” said Jonghyun, with a weak smile.

            “Your mom will be happy.” smiled Mrs. Jung.  “I’m glad that your girlfriend is taking care of you all, Jonghyun.”

            “I hope that she will be.” he said, as he nodded his head.  He looked over at Minhyuk, who just smiled cheekily at him with a mouthful of food.  Jonghyun had an urge to want to hit him, but kept his composure.

 

**NOTE: I'm so sorry you guys...  I really did thought that I updated the right chapter...  I'm still writing chapter 8 and was totally NOT paying attention to what I was writing...  Forgive me!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 8/21/2010 @ 7:28 PM PST