Chapter 69

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang smiled as she kissed the corner of Jonghyun’s lips with her bright red lipstick.  CN Blue was filming the music video for “Lipstick Mark,” which also features Seeyang as the mysterious girl.  Her face wouldn’t be shown in the music video, only from her body from the lips down would be shown.  She was wearing a tight white button down shirt with a pair of skin tight skinny jeans and 5 inch heels.

            “You look so handsome in that suit.” commented Seeyang, with a smile.

            Jonghyun just smiled, as he was called by the director.  “And, you look incredibly y in that.” he said, as he stared at her cleavage a bit too long.

            “Go, before the director becomes mad at you.” said Seeyang, as she pushed him towards the set.  He just laughs.

            “I’m assuming that you two slept together.” said Stylist Hyeyoung, as she came to Seeyang’s side.

            “What?  Of course not!” replied Seeyang.

            “Manager Kwan told me that he got the both of you special items.” smiled Hyeyoung.

            “We’re not going that route.” answered Seeyang, quickly.  “He’s just going to have to wait 10 years if he wants to get into my pants.”

            “Geesh, what a waste of money.” waved Hyeyoung.  “Manager Kwan should have asked you guys if you really are ually active.”

            “We’re not!” said Seeyang, as CN Blue’s song boomed loudly and the camera started to roll.  “And, we never were.  I don’t know why no one is listening.”

            “Sweetie…  Jonghyun so touchy, that’s why we didn’t believe you.  Gosh, if you really did started to be more intimate…  That boy will have no self control.” stated Stylist Hyeyoung.

            “That’s really scary…” said Seeyang, with a horrified face as she watched Jonghyun play his guitar.

 

 

            CN Blue’s comeback sold over 100,000 copies, thanks to Seeyang’s growing mass of fanboys as well.  When the song was revealed, there was a mass pre-order for the mini-album.  And, CN Blue won the K-Chart for 8 weeks straight, which is very successful.

            CN Blue was on Win Win and Wooyoung was promoted back as one of the MCs.  “CN Blue I want to congradulate you guys on having such a successful comeback.” said Wooyoung.  The members thanked him.  “Also, Jonghyun, I want you to accept my belated congradulations on having Hwan Seeyang as your girlfriend.”

            “Wow…  You’re really late.” said Jonghyun, with a laugh.

            “I know I’m late!  Why do you think that I said ‘belated’!” replied Wooyoung.  The other MCs, audience, and CN Blue laughed.  “My family was very disappointed in me when Jonghyun and Seeyang came out last year.”

            “Why?” laughed the other MC.

            “After Jonghyun and Seeyang’s reality show, My Top Secret Girlfriend, was aired.  My mother called me and yelled at me, asking me why wasn’t I the one that ran into Seeyang instead of Jonghyun.” stated Wooyoung and everyone started to laugh again.  “I told my mother that meeting Seeyang was one in million.  Mom, I understand that Seeyang is also from Busan, but do you know how big and how many people actually lives in Busan?!”  The crowd burst out laughing again.

            “My mom also said the same thing!” laughed Yonghwa.  “It must have been after the reality show was aired as well because I remember that my mom told me this earlier this year.  She called me and said, ‘Yonghwa…  Of all the girls you dated…  Why didn’t you date Seeyang?’”  Everyone started to laugh.

            “How about Jungshin and Minhyuk?” asked the other MC.  “Did your mothers have anything to say about Seeyang?”

            “My mother adores Seeyang.” replied Minhyuk, with a smile.

            “My mother wants Seeyag to be her daughter-in-law.” answered Jungshin.

            “Too bad, she’s my woman.” said Jonghyun, making everyone laugh.

            “Win Win had asked fans to send in questions regarding CN Blue or Hwan Seeyang, so here’s a video that we took of her answering your questions.” said Wooyoung, with a smile.

            A video started to play as everyone watched quietly.  “Wow!!  There’s so many questions!!” smiled Seeyang, as the cameraman recorded of her in the KBS headquarters.  She turned to the camera and smiled.  “I’m just going to randomly choose the 10 questions.”

Q. 1: Hello, Seeyang!  I’m a die-hard fan supporting you and Jonghyun!  I just wanted to know who is your favorite CN Blue member.  ~haha0128

            Seeyang chuckled, which made everyone chuckled.  “As much as I like Jonghyun, he is not my favorite CN Blue member.” she said, with a smile.  Jonghyun made a face that the cameraman caught.  “It’s Minhyuk!  Aigoo-go!!  Minhyuk-ah, you’re so cute!  Hey, sweetie!  Hey, sweetie!  Noona is a big fan!”  Everyone laughed and Minhyuk starts to blush.

            “Thank you, haha0128 for supporting Jonghyun and I!” smiled Seeyang.

Q. 2: Who in CN Blue does the best aegyo?

            Seeyang started to laugh out loud.  “This one is so easy…  And, obvious…  The two magnaes can do aegyo far better than the two older ones.” she replied.

Q. 3: Which member in CN Blue would you have ended up dating if you didn’t meet Jonghyun?

            “Yonghwa.” replied Seeyang.  “I don’t know why I would ever go to Ilsan.”  Everyone laughed.  “So, I’m sorry Jungshin and Minhyuk.”

Q. 4: If you could choose any female celebrity to be Jonghyun’s girlfriend, who would you choose?

            “Ah…” responded Seeyang, with a nod and smile.  She smiled into the camera.  “I would choose Kara’s leader, Gyuri.  The reason why I would choose Gyuri Unnie is because Jonghyun is a huge fan of her’s.”  She winked into the camera and the male MCs started to fanboy over her.  “Also, Unnie is very humble, down-to-earth, and lovely.  So, they’ll make a good couple.”

Q.5: How often do you talk to Jonghyun’s parents?

            “Hmm…” said Seeyang, as she stared into space.  “To be honest, I think that Mrs. Lee talks to me more than her son.”  Everyone started to laugh.  Seeyang nodded her head.  “I talk to her about 2 times a week or so.  But, with Jonghyun… Once in a blue moon, I would hear him say, ‘Umma, how are you doing?’”  The audience laughed harder at how Seeyang was able to imitate Jonghyun’s voice so well.

Q. 6: What kind of boyfriend is Jonghyun?  And, what kind of boyfriends do you think the other members will be?

            Seeyang laughed.  “I am going to start off with Jonghyun…” she said with a smile.  “Jonghyun is…  Pocessive, easily jealous, very sweet, kind, and understanding.  With Yonghwa, he’s also kind, funny, loud, talkative…  He can be pocessive as well.  Jungshin and Minhyuk are both loveable.  BUT!!  Jungshin is very 4-D, so be aware.”  Everyone started to laugh.  “Minhyuk is quiet, but also gentle.  He likes his own space and eventually warms up to anyone.”

Q.???: Noona, if you could have anyone’s child, who would it be?

            Seeyang turned to the camera.  “Is this Tiffany’s question?” she asked.  Everyone started to laugh.  “For the moment, I wouldn’t mind being pregnant right now.  It’s so then I can eat all sorts of food and my trainer wouldn’t complain about it.  Who’s my baby daddy?  Hmm…  The only one I can really think of is Jonghyun.”  The audience start to giggle among themselves.

Q.7: Have you seen anyone before?

            Seeyang looked into the camera and laughed.  Jonghyun nervously his lips in case she wanted to reveal all to the world that she saw him .  “Does Hyunsu count?” she asked the cameraman.  Everyone started to laugh with the cameraman.  “To the user that posted up this question…  When you italicized ‘anyone’, you didn’t mean Jonghyun, did you?”

            “Of course!” yelled out a female Boice, from the audience and they started to giggle.  Jonghyun’s face burned like crazy.

Q. 8: Unnie, does Jonghyun Oppa say that you are beautiful?

            Seeyang smiled and seems to be blushing at the thought.  “Yes, he does.” she said, softly.

Q.9: Unnie, if you were to sing 3 songs that describes your relationship with Jonghyun Oppa, what would they be?

            “Hm…  I’m going to have to find a guitar for this…” laughed Seeyang.  So, the video showed Seeyang snopping around trying to find anyone that has a guitar.  Eventually, she found IU with her guitar and asked to borrow it for 10 minutes.  IU sweetly agreed.

            Seeyang and the cameraman were in the radiostation’s lobby.  She laughed softly to the camera.  “That took forever to find a guitar.” she said, as she placed the guitar in her lap.  She started to tune it.

            “Did Jonghyun teach you how to play?” asked the cameraman.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course not.” she said with a frown.

            “What are you talking about?!” asked Jonghyun out loud, making everyone turn to him.

            “Jonghun and Yonghwa taught me.” she said, with a wink.

            “What?!!” questioned Jonghyun, automatically.

            Seeyang laughed.  “I’m just kidding!” she said, teasingly.  “Jonghyun taught me everything about guitars.”  The cameraman laughed at how Seeyang was acting.  “The 3 songs that would probably describe my relationship would probably be…  “Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis when our relationship was revealed last July, “Lucky” by Jazon Mraz ft. Colbie Calliat for when CN Blue is doing overseas promotions and “A Day with You by my Lee Jonghyun ft. me.”

            Seeyang smiled as she started to strum the guitar softly.  Everyone in the Win Win recording room was taken back at how versatile Seeyang’s voice was.  She started off strong and powerful with Leona Lewis’s song, then soft and jazzy with Jazon Mraz’s song, and angelic and laid back with Jonghyun’s song.

Q.10: Is Jonghyun your ideal man?

            Seeyang laughed.  “My ideal man is pretty simple.” she said.  “So, he fits everything.”

            “What was your ideal man?” asked the cameraman.

            “I would like him to be patient, responsible, understanding, affectionate, and caring.” replied Seeyang, with a smile.  “And, Jonghyun is…  Well, at times…  He’s pretty patient with me, especially with the pace of our relationship.  I’ve never had a boyfriend before him, so he was very kind to keep the pace of the relationship slow and didn’t rush into us having our first kiss together or holding hands.”  She giggled.  “Jonghyun…  In the beginning, he wasn’t as affectionate as now, probably because he wasn’t sure how I would react if he hugs me or kiss me on the cheek.”

            The video ended with Seeyang pretending that the camera is Jonghyun and kissed it, leaving a coral lipgloss stain.

            Wooyoung let out a sigh.  “Jonghyun, as a friend, I congradulate you, again, on having such a wonderful woman.  However, as a man, I would have to say that we are now enemies.” he said.  Everyone started to laugh.

            “Wooyoung, are you a die hard fan of Seeyang’s now?” asked the other MC.

            “Of course!  Didn’t you see how amazing and dedicated Seeyang is?” questioned the young man, making CN Blue laugh.

            “What is Seeyang doing these days?” asked one MC, causing everyone to laugh.

            “She’s in Busan right now.” replied Jonghyun.  “To visit her family.”

            “Oh.” replied the MCs, nodding their head.  CN Blue smiled at how the 3 MCs of Win Win were all fans of Seeyang.

 

**NOTE:  Hello, hello everyone!!

It's been so LONG and I'm so SORRY!!  I've been caught up in school work again...  Also, I barely finished my first exams of the semester today.  So HORRAY!!!

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!  ^^  LOL  Fans and their questions!  What would your question be for Seeyang if you could submit one?

Thank you all so much for sticking with my story and I.  And, thank you new subbies for subscribing to my story!  ^^ 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 2/16/2011 @ 7:40 PM PST