Chapter 68

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun let out a long breath after the cameraman pulled away from his face.  He and Jungshin were on Music Core, hosting the show.

            “Hyung, what’s wrong?” asked Jungshin.

            “Seeyang is filming her bedscene right now…” replied Jonghyun.

            “And?” continued Jungshin.  Jonghyun sent the younger man a glare.  “It’s not like it’s even real, so you shouldn’t worry.  Besides, you got to touch Noona in areas that she didn’t allow you to before.  So, don’t be so down.”

            Jonghun told the others about pool scene and FT Island and CN Blue went crazy.  Teasing Jonghyun, like crazy.

            “Also, Noona will be done with her filming today.” smiled Jungshin.  “We’re going to get to eat good food at home now.”

            Jonghyun smiled and waved into a fancam.  The fan screamed in excitement.  He turned to Jungshin.  “True.” he said.

 

 

            Seeyang smiled as she hit the submit button.  “Yay!  That was the last medical school application I sent in!” she said, with a smile.  She went back and lay down on her futon mattress.  “Mmmmm…  Sleep.”

            The filming of Little Miss Foxy was done within a month and what a crazy month that was.  The movie would not be planned to be out in theaters until January of next year and it was already October.

            On the day after tomorrow, Jonghyun and Seeyang would be filming another candy cf.  Then, after that day, Seeyang will have an interview and photoshoot for Cosmopolitan.  There will also be another cf filming with CN Blue for Holika Holika’s new winter cosmetic line.  Towards the end of the month, Seeyang will also be doing a photoshoot for Levi’s for a jean advertisement.  And, then, she will be a model for Dior’s makeup ad for Korea Teen Vogue.

            CN Blue will also be busy.  They are getting ready for their come back in late October with a new mini album called Lipstick Mark with 3 songs: “Lipstick Mark”, “My Woman”, and “Hello There.”  All the songs were written and composed by Jonghyun, which made Seeyang proud of him.

            She was curious about the “Lipstick Mark” song, so Jonghyun already sang her a demo.  “I love how beautiful that red lipstick stays on your plump lips after give me a kiss on my lips, leaving a lipstick mark.  Your lipstick mark is imprinted on my lips and heart to warn the other girls that I am yours~  Don’t worry!  I am only yours…  Oh, that red lipstick stain of yours~

            Seeyang laughed into her pillow, thinking about the lyrics.  “Gwad…  Did Jonghyung wrote a song about me?” she asked out loud.

            She picked up her phone at the side of her bed.  There was a text from Jonghyun and Tiffany. 

No.1: Good morning, sleepy head.  Don’t wake up too early and get good rest.  This month is hecktic just as last months.  ^^ 

LovelyPINK:Hello, hello my LOVER!!!  We should go shopping today!  Call me when you wake up!  I haven’t been able to see and talk to you in so LONG!!  T.T  Miss you!

            Seeyang laughed, as she sat up.  She quickly replied to both texts.  She texted good morning to Jonghyun and replied yes to Tiffnay’s request.  Seeyang, then, logged onto her email account and checked her inbox.  Nikki has sent her an email. 

            Seeyang has been so busy over the year that she has not been able to skype Nikki in so long.  She sent a message to Nikki that they should skype tonight.  Seeyang quickly curled her eyelashes and put on mascara.  Then, a bright red lipstick as the finishing touch.

            Before Seeyang left the house, she texted Jonghyun, asking a question.

DomesticGoddess: That “Lipstick Mark” song of yours…  Who is it about?

            When she reached the lobby, Jonghyun finally replied.

No.1:Of course. It’s about my lovely, beautiful girlfriend.

 

 

            “Hi, Tiffany!” said Seeyang, as she came up to the car Tiffany was in.  Taecyeon was the driver with Tiffany in the passenger’s side and Wooyoung in the back.  “Oh, Tacyeon!  Wooyoung!  Hello!”

            “Hi!” said the two males.

            “Is that your boyfriend?” asked Tiffany, as Seeyang opened the back door.

            “Where?” she asked, as she looked around for CN Blue’s van.

            Tiffany laughed.  “I meant your shirt.” she said.

            Seeyang laughed as she took a seat in the back with Wooyoung.  “This is a gift from Boice’s main international fansite.” she replied.

            “It looks hot on you.  Boices support you guys obviously.” smiled Tiffany as Tacyeon drove away from the curb..  “These two are going to be tagging along as well.”

            She smiled.  “It’s not like I really mind.” she said.  She turned to Wooyoung.  “We haven’t been introduced before, right?”

            “N-No, we haven’t.” stuttered Wooyoung.

            Seeyang stuck her hand in front of him, offering a handshake.  “Hello, my name is Hwan Seeyang.” she said.  “It’s nice to finally meet you.”

            “Really?” asked Wooyoung, excited like a fanboy.

            “Of course, you’re so cute and from Busan after all.” replied Seeyang, with her Busan dialect.  Wooyoung smiled like a madman.

            The four of them spent the morning at Lotte World, looking around and buying little things here and there.  Around lunch time, Tiffany wanted to eat BBQ, but the guys wanted to eat sushi.

            Seeyang received a text from Minhyuk. 

MinH.91:Noona, where are you?  I’m hungry…  T.T

            She flashed the trio an apologetic smile.  “I’m going to have to go.” she said.

            “Why?” asked the trio, in unison.

            “I’m going to go cook for my boys.” replied Seeyang with a smile.

            “You should eat with us.  At least all you have to do is wait.” stated Wooyoung, trying to get Seeyang to stay.  Taecyeon and Tiffany both chimed in as well, in hopes to make her stay.

            “It’s OK.  I miss my guys anyways.” said Seeyang.  “I’ll catch up with you guys another time.”  The trio just watched her walked away in defeat.

 

 

            “Noona!  It smells really good!” commented Minhyuk, as he lingered over Seeyang finishing cooking.  He already had his bowl of rice ready when Seeyang stepped into the dorm.

            They were the only ones home.  Jungshin and Jonghyun were at their Music Core recording.  Yonghwa was at the practice room, practicing for their promotions.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be practicing?” asked Seeyang, as she raised an eyebrow at Minhyuk.

            He smiled cutely.  “Noona, I’m resting.  I’ve been practicing the whole day yesterday.” he said.  “Don’t worry.”

            Seeyang nodded her head.  “Go ahead and eat.” she said.

            “Mmmmm!  This is so good!” said Minhyuk, as he ate the pork dish she made

            Seeyang smiled as she went into the living room.  She the TV and went to the music channel.  SNSD’s new music video was going to come out.

            “Noona, you’re not eating?” asked Minhyuk, as he sat down on the couch next to her.

            “I’m going to wait for Jonghyun.” she replied.

            Minhyuk nodded his head.  “Noona, did Hyung tell you that we’re going to move?” he asked.

            “No, he hasn’t.  Where are you guys moving to?” asked Seeyang.

            “Into a 4 room apartment near the Han River.” replied Minhyuk.  “We’re going to start moving next week.”

            “It’s good that everyone gets to have their own room and have privacy.” smiled Seeyang.

            Minhyuk shrugs casually.  “It is.” he said.  He, then, eyed Seeyang closely.  “Noona, you and Hyung aren’t going to be doing anything too private are you?”

            A flash of confusion crossed Seeyang’s face.  “What do you mean?” she asked.

            “I-I found out that Jonghyun Hyung had a c- in his wallet while we were in Japan…” stated Minhyuk, nervously.

            Seeyang smiled like it was nothing.  “Don’t worry, Minhyuk.  I’m a saint so I’m not going to let him have it that easily…” she said.

            The younger male let out a sigh of relief.  “Oh, thank God.” he said, as he patted his Noona’s thigh.

            As Minhyuk did so, Jungshin came into the dorm alone.  “What are you two doing?” he asked, as he narrowed his eyes at Minhyuk.

            “Nothing.” Minhyuk replied.

            “Where’s Jonghyun?” asked Seeyang.

            “He asked Driver Dongho to take him to the practice room.” answered Jungshin, as he took of his shoes.  “I can smell that you made lunch.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said, as she stepped into the kitchen.  “Well, since Yonghwa and Jonghyun aren’t here, I’ll take lunch to them.”

            Jungshin smiled.  “Of course.” he said.

            After Seeyang left, Jungshin automatically turned to Minhyuk, who was eating like an innocent, good boy on the couch.  “Yah!  What was that?” he asked.

            “What was what?” asked Minhyuk, oblivious.

            “You were touching Noona’s thighs.” stated Jungshin, with narrowed eyes.

            “And, you were dreaming about her!  ‘Oh, Seeyang Noona!  You’re so pretty!’” responded Minhyuk.  He stuck out his tounge at Jungshin.  “Besides, you’re the one that was watching that bed scene fancam that Jonghuun took!”

            Jungshin’s face turned a deep red.  “Whatever!!  You were watching it too!” he said.

            “You’re the one that stole Jonghyun Hyung’s phone first!” fired Minhyuk.

            Jungshin became quiet, not having anything to say anymore.  Yes, it was him that first stole Jonghyun’s phone while the guy was sleeping.  He knew it that Jonghun had sent Jonghyun a video of the bed scene during the Music Core recording.  From the hawty looks of Jonghyun, Jungshin simply knew. 

            Then, he was too curious for his own good.  Not that the video of Seeyang’s bedscene has actually ruined his image of his Noona.  Jungshin knows well that she is a refined, saintly young woman and would not throw herself at men like that.

            “You know, Noona is so casual about Hyung’s mysterious in his wallet…” said Minhyuk, worried.  “She’s so mature…  But…  I’m worried.”

            Jungshin let out a sigh.  “I’m worried too.” he said.  “I don’t want Hyung to use Noona like nothing.”

 

 

            Seeyang knocked on the practice room door before stepping in.  “Oh!  Hello, Manager Kwan.” she smiled.  He and Jonghyun were talking quietly about something.

            He flashed a warm, brotherly smile.  “Perfect timing.” he said, as he gestured for Seeyang to enter the practice room.

            “Perfect timing for what?” she asked, as she approached the pair.  Seeyang quickly looked over at Jonghyun.  He stood there uncomfortably.  That was when she knew that Yonghwa had already left the practice room and went home.

            “Here.” said Manager Kwan, handing her a box of condoms.

            Seeyang looked down at it casually, as if Manager Kwan had given her a book.  “Variety pack?” she asked out loud and looked up at Manager Kwan.  “Are you worried?”

            “Of course not.” lied Manager Kwan.  “I-It’s just in case you need it in the future.”

            Seeyang looked down at the pack.  “Don’t condoms have expiration dates?” she asked.

            “They do.” answered Manager Kwan, sounding like a weak, unsure parent.

            “Do they at least last 10 years?” asked Seeyang, curious.  “Because nothing will probably happen until then…”

            “I-I don’t know.” answered Mananger Kwan, feeling like Seeyang is putting him on the spot.  “I have to go meet Chairman Jang, so I have to go.”

            “You don’t want to eat lunch with us?” asked Seeyang, innocently.  It was obvious that Manager Kwan wanted to, but he quickly denied it. 

            After Manager Kwan stepped out of the room and closing the door behind him, Seeyang opened the pack.  Jonghyun was surprised as she took out the condoms.  “Yah!  They only last for 5 years!” said Seeyang, in a disappointing demeanor.  She handed the pack to Jonghyun.  “Here!  I think you’re going to need it more then me.  And, add them to your pack.”

            Jonghyun was speechless as Seeyang walked past him to his red electric guitar.  She played with the A string for a second.  “What’s wrong?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun swallowed hard.  “You should keep this, regardless of these being of use to you.” he said, as he approached her and placed the box in her hand bag.

            “Jonghun sent you a video, didn’t he?” asked Seeyang.  Jonghyun didn’t answer.  “Shame on him.  I hope he didn’t keep the video for himself…”

            “Of course not!  I actually deleted it off of his phone earlier!” replied Jonghyun, without thinking.

            Seeyang smiled.  “And, you still have it?” she asked.  Before Jonghyun could reply, she added, “Give me your phone.”  He did as she commanded. 

            Seeyang found the video with Jonghyun’s instructions.  She watched the video quietly and snickered when Jonghyun’s name was moaned in the video.  “Sorry!  I totally forgot and said your name instead…” she said, as she looked up at Jonghyun.

            He smiled.  “You thought that Jaewon was me?” he asked, curious.

            “It’s not what you think.” she said, softly.  “I-I forgot…  Besides, I was thinking of you.”

            “What?” laughed Jonghyun.

            “I was thinking of your cute, mad expression.” said Seeyang, with a smile.  “So, I accidently said ‘Jonghyun’ instead.”

            Jonghyun chuckled.  “For some reason, I don’t believe you.” he said.

            “It’s the truth.” said Seeyang.  “Not only that, but I was dead tired…  I stayed up 2 days, just worrying how I would act for that scene.  So, I watched ually explicite movies.”

            “You watched ?” asked Jonghyun, horrified.

            “Of course not!” replied Seeyang.  “If I wanted to, I could have just scheduled some time to watch it with you.  I was watching the new version of “The Housemaid,” “Frozen Flower,” and “5 Senses of Eros.”

            “Oh…” said Jonghyun, out of relief.

            “Well,” smiled Seeyang, as she stepped close to Jonghyun.  “Did I do well?  Did it seem real?”  He stared down at his girlfriend and swallowed hard. 

            Jonghyun lamely nodded his head.  Seeyang laughed.  “Now, don’t e to it.” she said, which caused him to look away with a flushed face.  “You already did, didn’t you?”

When he didn’t answer, she just smiled.

            “I-In the scene, you didn’t show as much skin as I thought you were…” Jonghyun stated.  Seeyang was wearing a button down shirt and only her legs were shown.

            “Of course, I’m a newbie.  Why?  Did you want to see something?” asked Seeyang, as she stepped in closer to Jonghyun.  He shook his head, unable to to vocally reply.  “You know, Jonghyun…  If you want to see something, just tell me.”  She winked.  “I already saw everything of yours, so it’ll only be fair if you get to see me complete as well.”

            Jonghyun blushed a bright red, knowing that he would probably never be able to verbally say that to her.

 

**NOTE: Hello everyone!!  Sorry for not updating in forever!!!  I've been busy with my school life!!

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  Pfftt!!  Manager Kwan...  Then....  Jonghyun and Seeyang...  keke  Seeyang is so...  IDK....  Permiscuous?  But, she's pretty open or laid back in this chapter...

OH!!  AND, THANK YOU MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!  It is very kind of you all to subscribe to my story!!!  <3

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 2/2/2011 @ 7:02 PM PST