Chapter 62

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun smiled as he held Seeyang’s small hand.  He was happy that she was there with him.  The two of them didn’t bother dressing up or putting on makeup.  They just had on the same clothes from earlier.  If they decided to dress up a little more, they would be even more noticeable.  The couple also didn’t bother with caps to hide their faces.  If there are fancams, then there are fancams.  Most Japanese fans are polite and let CN Blue have their own space when they are out on the streets.

            All Jonghyun carried with him was his wallet, phone, and Seeyang and his passports, just incase the police stopped the two of them.  There was a street food vendor near CN Blue’s apartment.

            “Let’s have something to eat.” stated Jonghyun.  Before Seeyang could refuse, he already took a seat.

            “Hello, young man.” said a kind, middle-age Japanese woman.  “What would you like to order?”

            “2 sobas.” answered Jonghyun.

            “1.” said Seeyang, in Japanese.

            “2.” said Jonghyun, looking at Seeyang.

            “1.”

            “2.”

            “I’m not hungry.” said Seeyang, in Japanese.

            “2 chilled sobas, ma’am.” finalized Jonghyun.

            The woman smiled at the couple.  “Of course.” she said.  “Don’t worry miss.  You’re so beautiful already, no need to worry about gaining weight.”

            “Thank you for telling her that, ma’am.” smiled Jonghyun.

            “No problem.” replied the woman, as she walked away to the cook.

            “You’re not trying to loose weight, are you?” asked Jonghyun, worried.  “You didn’t eat that much earlier either…”

            “I have to loose weight.” said Seeyang.

            “Why?” asked Jonghyun, in disbelief.

            “I have been casted as the lead role for the Hong Sister’s first movie…  But, my casting has not been released yet.” answered Seeyang.  “Also, the director wants me to have a nice waistline for the movie, so he got me a personal trainer.  I’ve been working out for some time already.”

            “That explains why you’re not as soft in the middle any more.” said Jonghyun.  “I think that it’s ridiculous that you have to have abs for the movie.  You’re already so beautiful the way you are.  It’s unnessary for you to loose weight.”  Seeyang blushed a deep red before she could respond to his compliment.

            “Here are the 2 sobas you two ordered.” said the Japanese waitress, as she placed the two plates of sobas on the table.  “Enjoy!”

            “Yah!  You better eat all of it!” said Jonghyun, as he took the bamboo chopsticks out of the sleeve.  He broke the seal and gave it to Seeyang.  “Eat.”

            Seeyang stared at the noodles and then gave in.  The soba was good and she enjoyed it.  Jonghyun smiled at her as she ate. 

            “You know, I have to work out tomorrow since you’re making me eat this.” said Seeyang, as she ate some more noodles.

            “What kind of diet are you on?” asked Jonghyun, as he watched Seeyang eat in a hungry manner.

            “The Green Diet.” replied Seeyang.  “I haven’t had any carbs since and it tastes so good!!”  The Green Diet consists of 85% of vegetables, 10% of fruits, and 5% of lean protein.  Carbs are completely cut out and Seeyang is having a carb-withdraw.  “It’s so hard to give up carbs without giving it time, but that trainer of mine is hard core.  She wants to be completely give up carbs the moment I met her.”

            “That’s harsh.” replied Jonghyun, as he finished his soba.  He suddenly realized that Seeyang was only eating steamed vegetables earlier.  Jonghyun and the guys were too busy eating her delicious food that they forgot to pay attention to her.  “How long have you been on it?”

            “Only 3 weeks and I already lost 8 pounds!  It’s crazy.” replied Seeyang.  “And, my exercise routine is 1 hour of running and another hour of some lifting exercise.  Eventually, the trainer is going to have me do at least 3 hours a day or something like that…”

            “I’m sorry.” said Jonghyun, feeling guilty for making Seeyang eat the soba.  “I’ve probably completely ruined your diet!”

            Seeyang smiled.  “No, it’s OK.” she said, as she her lips.  “I needed a break…  But, you have to take me to the gym tomorrow though.”

            “Of course.” responded Jonghyun.  “When do you want to go?”

            “At 6 in the morning.  Is that OK with you?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Even if I barely had a 10 minute nap, I would go with you no matter what.” he said.

            “Aww…  That is so sweet.” replied Seeyang.

            After they finished eating, the couple left the food vendor and decided to roam the streets at night for a bit.  Around 9:30 PM, they headed home. 

 

 

            Seeyang was running for 45 minutes already when Jonghyun he was done with his.  Her waterbottle was empty and he decided to fill it up because he knows that she’ll want to drink more water when she was done.

            When Jonghyun returned, he saw a 20 year old guy sitting on a stationary bike across the way from behind Seeyang.  The guy was holding up his camera phone directly at the young woman.  Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, as he placed the waterbottle back onto the waterbottle holder.

            When the guy saw Jonghyun, he automatically placed his phone back into his gym shorts.  He quickly got up and literally ran away.  Jonghyun decided to sit in the stationary bike that the ert was sitting in.

             No wonder that guy was sitting here, thought Jonghyun after sitting at the bike.  This is a pretty good view, but that bastard probably fancamed Seeyang…  Jonghyun was so distracted by the great angle that he was completely dazed off.

            “Jonghyun, what are you doing?” asked Seeyang, breatheless.  She took a drink of water.

            “I-I was waiting for you.” replied Jonghyun, lamely as he got off the stationary bike.

            “You seem bored.  Why didn’t you go workout some more?” asked Seeyang, as she stretched her legs.

            “I would have, but I didn’t because there are s on the loose.” replied Jonghyun.

            “Wow!  I’m surprised that you would ever refer yourself in that sort of fashion.” laughed Seeyang.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun.  “No!  Not me!  There really was some guy that was trying to fancam your !”

            Seeyang stared at Jonghyun for a good 5 seconds.  “Are you sure it wasn’t you instead?” she asked.  “You sure seem to like sitting there and watching me run.”

            Jonghyun was speechless.  “OK, OK!  Fine!  I’ll admit that I did enjoy sitting there, BUT there really was a guy here that was a complete !” he defended.

            Seeyang laughed.  “I know.  I saw the guy’s reflection in the glare of the windows…  I was just teasing you.” she said, as she patted his chest.  “You’re so cute!  Being all defensive and hurt that I called you a .”

            Jonghyun blinked.  “T-That wasn’t it…” he said, blushing as Seeyang went into the women’s locker room.  She turned around and stuck out her tongue.

            “Of course that was it.” replied Seeyang, as she disappeared around the corner.

 

 

            The guys woke up at 8:30 AM to find Jonghyun and Seeyang fast asleep on the couch.  The trio stood there staring at the couple for a few seconds too long. 

            Jonghyun was only wearing his boxers and Seeyang was in her cami and a pair of spandex shorts.  Jonghyun’s hand was resting on her bottom and her head was on his chest.

            “Hyung should rethink about wearing boxers to sleep all the time…” suggested Minhyuk.

            “I know!” snorted Yonghwa.  “We’re starting to think that Jonghyun and Seeyang are going to have a baby soon!”

            “Maybe I should suggest to Noona that she can sleep in my bed instead.” replied Jungshin, with a big smile.

            Yonghwa and Minhyuk sent the younger guy a look.  “I don’t know about that.” the two said in unison.

            “Jonghyun is a possessive man.” stated Minhyuk, as he went to the kitchen.  Breakfast was already made and was still warm.

            “If you want to die, then you go ahead and suggest that to Seeyang.” said Yonghwa, as he yawned.

            Jungshin shrugged his shoulders, as he walked over to his hyung and noona.  He shook the two awake.  “Hyung, Noona…  Don’t sleep on the couch, the bed is more comfortable.” he said, sweetly.

            Jonghyun waved Jungshin to go away.  And, Seeyang began to stir from her nap.

            “Why did you tell them that?!” asked Yonghwa, from the kitchen.  “They should sleep on the couch so we can monitor them and make sure that they’re not doing anything that would taint our condo.”

            “Tainting your condo?” asked Seeyang, groggily as she sat up.  She snorted.  “AS if!!”  Seeyang got off the couch and Jonghyun attempted to pout so she would stay but it didn’t work.  She wasn’t looking his way.  She was looking at Jungshin.  “Jungshin!  You look so cute!”

            “I do?!” he asked, surprised.  His hair was in a complete mess.  Seeyang chuckled, as she patted Jungshin’s chest and his face began to burn like crazy.  Jonghyun glared at the two.

            Seeyang cross over to the kitchen grabbed and opened the fridge.  Meanwhile, Yonghwa and Minhyuk were trying not to laugh at Jungshin’s excitement.  Jonghyun glared at the smiling Jungshin, as they stood next to each other in the living room.

            “Noona, do you want to sleep on my bed tonight?” suggested Jungshin, happily.

            Jonghyun was about to strangle the younger male when Seeyang turned to face them.  “Sure!” she smiled.  “Are you going to be sleeping with Jonghyun then?”

            “I think it’ll be best if I camp on the couch.” responded Jungshin, as he walked towards the kitchen.

            Seeyang laughed.  “That’s good.  I wouldn’t want Jonghyun to murder you.” she said.

 

**NOTE: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^

NOOOO!!!  Seeyang have to loose weight?!!!  NOOOOO!!  Oh well.  I guess that is similar to going bald or gaining weight for a movie.

Jonghyun has to deal with a ....  *shivers*  How creepy that is to have someone pratically facam your ...

keke  The guys have dirty minds....  They keep on assuming the intimate things will happen to the couple.  And, then, Jungshin have to deal with Jonghyun's deathglares.  Poor maknae!!!  T.T

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!  THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME SUPPORT!!!

I am so sorry that you all have to put up with horrible grammar, wrong tenses, and spelling problems.  Most of the time when I am writing this is when I am tired, so I don't pay close enough attetion to my spelling.  Thank you guys for putting up with that!!!  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 1/1/2010 @ 8:02 PM PST