Chapter 53

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun watched Seeyang read the book that he got her for her birthday.  She has been reading the book for 2 hours already and Seeyang was already more than halfway through the thick book.  He smiled as he looked up from her to the video he was watching.  It was going to be another 3 hours before they will reach Guam for the NII photoshoot.

            Jonghyun was searching around on his laptop on the net for something to watch.  He was bored.  Seeyang was reading a book, so he couldn’t exactly talk to her.  Yonghwa, Jungshin, and Minhyuk were sitting in front of him, doing something else.  They were all in the business section of the plane, so two seats were paired together.

            “Woah.” said Jungshin.  “Look at Noona.”

            “I feel erted watching this…” said Minhyuk.

            “What?  Let me see!” said Yonghwa, as he stood up and leaned over the chairs that the guys were sitting at.  “Oh, man…  Jonghyun!”

            “Hm?” he said, looking up.

            “Look up Seeyang’s name on naver and watch the first video that pops up.” said Yonghwa, as he looked over at her.  She couldn’t hear them because she was listening to music and reading a book.

            Jonghyun quickly went onto naver and looked up Seeyang.  He did as Yonghwa said.  This was a new video of her.  It was a volleyball game and the camera man focused on everyone, but the person that posted up the video placed a box around Seeyang, making her stand out. 

            She was in the middle of the court in her volleyball uniform, which consisted of a very short short spandex shorts and a semi-loose jersey that came down to her hip.  The number 2 was on the sleeve of her shoulder. 

            Jonghyun quickly scrolled down to the comments.  I would want her in my bed any day, commented one person.  That is one beautiful S-Line Body, wrote another.   Her thighs…  I want her HONEY thighs wrote the other.  Jonghyung turned to Seeyang and tapped her shoulder.  She pulled the ear plug out and looked at him.  He quickly showed her the video.

            “Woah!  Are my thighs really that big?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun shook his head.  “No, they’re perfect.” he said.

            “Of course you’ll say that.” said Seeyang.  “You’re the one that touches them the most.”  Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin snickered.  Jonghyun shook his head as he his lips.  “Look, if you compare mines to my teammates, they’re HUGE!!”

            “No they’re not.  You’re exaggerating.” said Jonghyun, with a smile.

            “Yeah, yeah…  Well, they’re big enough for those s to say things like wanting me in bed with them.” said Seeyang.

            “I’m pretty sure Jonghyun is thinking the same thing.” commented Yonghwa.

            “What?!” asked Jonghyun, as he blushed a deep red.  “That’s not true...”

            “Well, you two should hurry up and have a mini-Hyunsu.” said Yonghwa, with a smile.

            The couple shook their heads frantically.  “No way.” they said together.  The guys laughed at how they moved and talked in unison.

 

 

            Everyone was jet lagged when they arrived at the luxurious Guam resort.  The resort was right on the beach and all the rooms in the hotel had a great view of the beautiful blue-green ocean.  The weather was nice and warm, unlike the cold weather in Korea.

            Seeyang and Jonghyun were sleeping in one room together.  Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Yonghwa were napping together.  She was really supposed to be sharing a room with Stylist Hyeyoung, but she already knows that Jonghyun and Seeyang like to share a bed together.  Jungshin was supposed to share a room with Jonghyun in their 2 bed room, but he decided to nap with the guys instead, giving Seeyang and Jonghyun some privacy.

            “Why is everyone giving us so much privacy?” asked Seeyang, as she tied her long hair into a bun.  “It’s not like we really need it.”

            “Yeah we do.” said Jonghyun, as he slipped under the covers.

            “Why?” asked Seeyang, as she stepped into bed.

            “It’s going to be our anniversary tomorrow.” smiled Jonghyun.

            “Why don’t you think of something for us to do.” said Seeyang.

            Jonghyun shrugs his shoulders.  “Sure.” he said. 

            Seeyang yawned and closed her eyes.  He watched her fall to sleep and then decided to relax.  He wasn’t too sure how he was going to make tomorrow special.  They have a photo shoot after all.  After their two hour nap, Jonghyun and Seeyang went running around the resort for some exercise.  Their legs were tired from the 5 hour plane ride.

            “If you were on your honeymoon, where would you go?” asked Jonghyun.  They were done with their 45 minute run and were cooling down on the beach.  Their moist legs were covered in bits of sand.

            Seeyang smiled.  “It doesn’t matter where in the world I go, as long as I am with that person.” she said. 

            “It’s a honeymoon everyday with him then?” asked Jonghyun, with a laugh.  Seeyang turned to him and shrugged her shoulders. 

            Seeyang laughed.  It was already dark, but still warm with a light breeze.  Jonghyun dusted sand off of Seeyang’s thighs because her shorts are the shortest out of them two, her legs were almost completely covered in sand.  She watched him.  “Oh!” said Seeyang, as she pulled her new cell phone out of her bra.  It amazed Jonghyun that it could stay so well in place even after their intense jog.  “It’s the guys, they want to know where we went…”

            “We should head back.” suggested Jonghyun.  “I’m sure you’re hungry, right?”  He tickled Seeyang’s stomach and she started laughing.

            Jonghyun helped dust off all the sand off Seeyang’s legs and then they headed back to the hotel.  He took her hand as they walked slowly.  Even though the two are hungry, they’re not in a hurry to go back.  They really did need some alone time. 

            There was a Caucasain couple walking towards them.  The guy was eyeing Seeyang from head to toe like a piece of meat and he had a beautiful woman at his side.  Jonghyun narrowed his eyes slightly at him, but tore his gaze away when the two males’ eyes met.

            Jonghyun looked at Seeyang’s attire.  She was wearing a dark teal cami with a pair of cotton dark green short shorts.  Her sports bra straps were exposed due to the little coverage provided by the cami.  Maybe she was a showing too much, but Jonghyun didn’t exactly realize it before that guy started to stare at her.

            “Are you going to go change first before we eat?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Of course.” replied Seeyang, as she glanced at him.  “This is so inappropriate.”

            “You’re so classy.” smiled Jonghyun.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said.  “I’m only wearing this because we were working out.  And, you of all people should know.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “I was just making sure.” he said.  “You can be bold at times.”

            Seeyang shrugged her shoulders.  “It depends.” she said, with a laugh.

            Yonghwa and the guys were in the lobby when Jonghyun and Seeyang stepped in.  They were going to go to the restaurant for dinner.  They were eyeing Seeyang’s legs and then narrowed their eyes at Jonghyun.  “What were you two up to, huh?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Not what you think.” answered the two.

            “We went for a run.” said Seeyang, truthfully.

            Yonghwa stared at the couple, still not believing them.  “Are you sure you guys haven’t tainted the beach?” he asked.

            “We seriously went for a run, Yonghwa.” said Jonghyun, irritated.  “If we were really going to do that, wouldn’t you think we would still be in the room.”

            “I was just teasing you guys.” replied the older male, with a chuckle.  “No need to be like that.”  Jungshin and Minhyuk were snickering behind Yonghwa.

            Jonghyun rolled his eyes.  “We’ll join you guys later.” he said, as he grabbed Seeyang’s hand and took her to the elevator.

            Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin watched Jonghyun and Seeyang walked away.  “They seem like a couple on their honey moon.” commented Jungshin, happily.

            “I’m glad that they’re able to have a little vacation.” said Minhyuk.

 

**NOTE: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!  ^^  I know that I haven't really been updating in a while, so here it is!!  :D

This isn't good...  I think I'm getting sick...  o.O  I need more sleep...  I am so sorry if I don't update next week.  It'll be CRAZY because I have finals and I have to study.  So good luck to everyone and their finals!!  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/29/2010 @ 3:58 PM PST