Chapter 51

My Fake Girlfriend

            Hongki smiled as he stepped into CN Blue’s practice room.  He was holding a present box.  He came up to Seeyang and handed her the box.

            “Oppa, our birthday isn’t until tomorrow.” said Seeyang.

            “It’s a early present.” winked Hongki.

            Seeyang looked at Jonghyun, who was sitting next to her on the ground, and he just shrugs his sholders.  She accepted it and opened it.  It was a blond wig.  The hair color matched Hongki’s current bleach blond hair.  Hongki smiled.  “Why don’t you be my twin?” he suggested.

            “Right now?” asked Seeyang.

            “Of course right now!!” replied Hongki, excitedly.  “Let’s go to a hot pot and BBQ restarant and noraebanging!!”

            Seeyang smiled.  “With everyone?” she asked.

            “Of course!!” laughed Hongki.  “People would think that you’re cheating on Jonghyun if it’s only you and I.”

            Seeyang nodded her head as she took out the wig.  There was a hair net under the wig.  Jonghyun helped her pin up her hair in place and with the hair net.  Hongki smiled at the couple.  It was only them three in the practice room.  Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin were hanging out with the rest of the FT Island members in their practice room.

            “I was listening to the radio show the other day…” started Hongki.  Seeyang flashed an angry face and Jonghyun lightly pinched her cheeks.  “You were so cute during that prank call Seeyang…  You really care about Jonghyun, huh?”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said, as she put on the wig and Jonghyun helped fixed it.  She gave him a small kiss on the cheek as a token of appreciation.

            “You look good.” said Jonghyun and Hongki, in unison.  The blond hair matched Seeyang well.  She looked different, but in a beautiful way.

            “Really?” asked Seeyang, as she looked at the huge mirror on the wall.  She didn’t like it too much.  “It looks weird…”

            “It’s a matter of getting used to.” laughed Hongki.  “But, hey, you look like my twin.”  Seeyang laughed and turned to Jonghyun.  He smiled and touched the blond wig.

 

 

            Jonghyun and Seeyang spent the morning together on her birthday.  They didn’t do much, but ate breakfast and drank tea together.  He suggested that she spend her day with Hongki because they are practically twins.  Not only that, but he admitted that he didn’t know how to make the day special for her.

            Seeyang smiled.  “It’s OK.  I don’t mind spending the day with you.” she said.

            “I’d bet you’d rather be at home, celebrating with your family.” said Jonghyun.

            “I’ve been celebrating my birthday with them for the past 6 years now.  This is the first year I’m celebrating my birthday with you…” said Seeyang.  “So, I want to spend time with you.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “It’s not like I’m going to go anywhere.” he said.  “Spend sometime with Hongki and we’ll hang out at night.”  Seeyang pouted.  “I’ll make it up on our annevirsery, how about that?  We go to Busan and become a normal 22 year old couple, go watching movies, shopping at the shopping district in public.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Really?” she asked.  “By train?”

            “Of course.” he smiled.  “People already know about our relationship so why bother about hiding it?”  Seeyang smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

            “I’ll see you later then.” she said, softly.

 

 

            FT Island and CN Blue purposely forced Hongki and Seeyang to go shopping.  They want them away for the day so they can plan the surprise party for them.  FNC Music was nice enough to send plane tickets to Seeyang’s family and Hongki’s family was being picked up by a cab for the surprise party.

            Seeyang and Hongki’s family had sent baby pictures and videos to make a birthday video for the two.  Jonghun was the one in charge of the slide show.  The 91 and 92 line were to take charge of the decoration of the meeting room in the FNC Music building.  Jonghyun and Yonghwa were to take charge of setting up the presents.  Many fans sent in presents for both Hongki and Seeyang.

                According to the receptionist downstairs, many of Seeyang’s presents are from fanboys and, amazingly, a few fangirls had came to give her a few small presents, such as makeup bag goodies.  All the presents from the fans were expensive items, such as a pair of Christian Loubutin pumps, a new Apple laptop, and MAC cosmetic items.  It surprised the FT Island and CN Blue members though.  There has been no creation of a fan café for her yet, so they didn’t know that Seeyang had such a dedicating, quiet fan base. 

 

 

            “They’re so lame, you know.” laughed Hongki, as he drove his blue Mini-Cooper up to the parking lot.

            “They’re just being nice I suppose.” said Seeyang.  They were talking about how the guys are probably trying to throw a surprise party when the two already know; the guys made the two birthday peeps hang out together on their own birthdays…  How suspicious.

            Hongki smiled.  “We should make Jonghyun regret his decision though.” he said, as he parked his car.

            “Why?” asked Seeyang.

            “Because he’s a stupid guy for not spending time with his girlfriend on her birthday.” winked Hongki.

            “You’re not with your girlfriend…” stated Seeyang.

            “I love hanging out with you, Seeyang.” said Hongki.  “But, I was going to bring Mina along too, but the guys wouldn’t let me…  That would have been so cool, double date!!”

            Seeyang laughed.  “I suppose…” she said.

            “We should do it once though.” smiled Hongki.  “It would be fun.  Now, let’s make Jonghyun jealous.”

            “How?” asked Seeyang.

            Hongki laughed.  “Give me a kiss on the cheek.” he said.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Hold on.” she said.  She pulled out her red lipstick and put it on, then kissed Hongki.  He smiled when she pulled away.  “What?”

            “You’re so pretty.” smiled Hongki, as something clicked.  Seeyang turned her head and saw that he was holding up his camera and cam-corded her kissing him on his camera.

            “Ha ha!!!” laughed Hongki, as he sent the video to Jonghyun.  “That’s what you get!!”

            Seeyang laughed as she wiped the bright lipstick off of Hongki’s cheek.  “We should get out of this car or people will start thinking that I’m cheating on Jonghyun.” she suggested.

            “Let’s go buy you some y lingere!!” suggested Hongki.  Seeyang shook her head, in disbelief.  “OK, how about this?  You try them on and I take pictures of you in them and send the pics to Jonghyun?”

            “People are seriously going to think that you and I are dating…  And, that Jonghyun and I are ually active.” said Seeyang.

            “OK, OK…” said Hongki, laughing as Seeyang hit him lightly on the shoulder.  “Why don’t we try something else?  A body hugging dress?”

            Seeyang smiled.  “I’ve always wanted to try  one.” she said.

            “Yay!!” cheered Hongki.

 

 

            Jonghyun frowned at the video Hongki sent him earlier.  Seeyang had given him a big, bright red kiss on the cheek without hesitating, which bothered Jonghyun.   He was watching it again.

            Why in the world am I watching this again?, thought Jonghyun.

            Just as the video ended, another text was sent from Hongki. 

skullKI:Yah, Jonghyun…  You’re missing out. 

            “What?” asked Jonghyun, out loud.  He scrolled down and there was a video attached to the text. 

            He tapped on the video and it was of Seeyang.  She was wearing a short, strapless hot pink dress.    Her hair was curled into soft waves and covered her face as she put on a pair of heels.  “Hongki,” she said.  “Does it look good?”  Seeyang looked up at Hongki after her foot slipped into the shoe.  “Turn it off, Hongki!”  She stood up and he brought the camera closer to her.  The dress hugged Seeyang’s every curve in the right places and Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.  She was wearing this dress in front of Hongki.

            “You look good, Seeyang.” laughed Hongki, as he air-traced Seeyang’s curves with his camera.  “This is for Jonghyun.”

            “Hmmm…  Who?” asked Seeyang and Jonghyun felt his heart dropped.

            “You forgot your boyfriend already?” asked Hongki, horrified as he brought the camera to Seeyang’s face.  She was wearing a smokey plum eyes with pale lips that looked like her skin color.

            Seeyang smiled.  “No.” she laughed, as she walked over to the huge mirror.  “I thought that you said someone else’s name, like JoonHyun or something like that.”  She turned to the camera and smiled.  “Jonghyun, I wouldn’t have said that if you were with me.”

            Hongki turned the camera lens to him and smiled.  “That’s true.” he said.  “If you were with us, I would have never discovered that Seeyang had such a y body.”  And, then, Hongki winked into the camera and the video ended.

            Jonghyun’s eyes narrowed at the video.  What in the world are they trying to imply?, he thought.  And!!!  Seeyang wouldn’t even wear something like that in front of me, so why in front of Hongki?!!  That’s so not fair!!  She didn’t undress in front of him, did she?

            “Wow!!” said Jungshin, startling Jonghyun.  He was standing behind him.  “Noona looked so good in that dress!!”  Jonghyun turned around and found all the guys surrounding behind him.

            “I know!!” fan-boyed Yonghwa.  “Man, if she wore that in our dorms every day, I would totally not want any schedules at all.”

            “Hyung, your lifestyle is too expensive for you to through away your career.” laughed Minhyuk.

            “Why are you so mad, Jonghyun Hyung?” asked Jaejin, wittly.

            Jonghyun’s arms were crossed across his chest as he looked over at Jaejin.  “Why are you guys trying to watch the video over my shoulder?” he asked.

            “What?  It’s not like Seeyang sent you a picture of her to you.” defended Yonghwa.

            Jonghyun sighed.  “The video was for me, OK?” he clarified.  “Hongki said it was for me, not you guys.”

            “What if it was for Jonghyun Hyung from Shinee?” asked Seunghyun.

            “No, it wasn’t.” defended Jonghyun.  “I’m her boyfriend!”

            Jungshin laughed.  “She forgot you.” he teased.  The others started to laugh.

            “No, she didn’t!” defended Jonghyun.  “She couldn’t hear Hongki clearly.”

            “It’s OK, Hyung.” smiled Minhwan.  “We’re going to get the party going at noon, so you’ll get to be with Noona.”

            “I-It’s not what you guys think…” said Jonghyun.

            “Yeah, yeah.” laughed Yonghwa, as he started to walk away.

            Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sighed.  He quickly texted to Seeyang. 

No.1:Don’t have too much fun pulling me around.  That’s not right.

 

**NOTE:  kekeke

Hongki does know how to push Jonghyun's buttons.  ^^  Yay!!  It's Hongki and Seeyang's birthday!!  Wow, time went by FAST!!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  ^^  I'm sorry that I haven't been updating a lot recently.  I'm busy with all my schooling so I hope that you all understand.  Grades are my priority, sorry!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/20/2010 @ 10:14 PM PST