Chapter 48

My Fake Girlfriend

            CN Blue nervously waited for the host to announce the winner for the best band award for KBS’s new music award program, Korean Asian Music Award.  Last year, KBS did not have a music award as the others during November and December.  The station had decided to change their music award to Febuarary.

            “CN Blue is the winner for 2011’s Best Band of the Year.” answered the host.  The audience exploded and the other artists applaud cheerfully for their win. 

            CN Blue bowed as they made their way to the stage.  There were two fans with the award, waiting for them on the stage.  KBS held a video contest and the two fans had won.  They were presenting the award CN Blue won as the prize.

            “Here is Ceecee and Nana Fang, presenting the Best Band of 2011 to CN Blue.” said the host.  “They were the winners for this years video contest and the artist they supported was CN Blue.”  Everyone clapped as the older teenager of the two handed the award to CN Blue.

            As Yonghwa took the award, he could see the older teenager’s hand shake like crazy.  He smiled to at her and she returned the smile.  Jonghyun smiled at the older teenager as she turned to her younger sister quickly after Yonghwa accepted the award.  The older sister looked similar to Seeyang.  Jonghyun quickly looked over at the younger sister; she looked similar to Hongki’s girlfriend, Mina.

            The crowd cheered loudly.  Jonghyun looked into the audience as his band members made their way down the stage.  Yonghwa had already finished the acceptance speech. Backstage, CN Blue was able to meet the two sisters.  They were comfortable fans to be around with and talked only English.

            “So, you guys live in San Francisco?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Yeah, we do.” answered the older sister, Ceecee.

            “How is it like there?” asked Yonghwa.  “We’ve never been there before.”

            “There’s a lot of people and traffic.” laughed Ceecee.  “But, it’s nice though.  I love it there.”

            “This is your first time in Seoul?” asked Yonghwa, comfortably.  He was the only one that was talking to Ceecee and Nana. 

            Jonghyun had only felt comfortable talking to Seeyang in English, with the acception of Nikki.  Jungshin and Minhyuk were still too shy to talk in English.

            “Jonghyun-sshi, I was wondering if you could say something in English.” smiled Ceecee.  Her smile was warm and gentle, like Seeyang’s.

            Jonghyun felt blood crept up to his face for no appearant reason.  “I hope that you enjoy your stay in Seoul.” he said, softly.

            Ceecee and Nana’s smile grew wider if possible.  “Thank you.” they said.

            “Can you tell Seeyang that I’m a fan of her’s?” said Ceecee.  “I support you two!!”

            Jonghyun smiled and bowed.  “Thank you.” he said.  Seeyang wasn’t at the award show because she had a pictorial shoot with Vogue Girl.  “You look like her, you know…”

            “Really?” asked Ceecee, surprised.  “No, I don’t.”

            “You do.” said Minhyuk, softly.  Ceecee shook her head.  Nana laughed.  Minhyuk smiled.  “Yeah…  You do.”

            “Jonghyun-sshi is funny.” said Nana, as she turned to Jungshin.  He laughed with her.

            Jonghyun smiled as he looked at Ceecee, as she smiled at Minhyuk.  She does look like Seeyang.  He quickly turned away from the fans and texted her.

No.1:I hope that your photoshoot is going well.  O.~  See you at home…  XOXO

 

 

            Jonghyun looked at Seeyang and smiled, as he took her hand.  It was dark and cold.  She frowned as he continued to lead her towards the Han River.  Driver Dongho had dropped off the couple and left, making Seeyang worry.  What in the world are we doing at the Han River at midnight?!!!, thought Seeyang.

            Jonghyun was horrible at communicating.  He could have told her that he wanted to spend time with her at an unusual hour instead of just showing up in middle of night, ruining her sleep, to take her out.

            “Jonghyun.” said Seeyang, a bit irritated and scared.  “Why are we even here?”

            “I should have told you to sleep earlier because you’re so impatient right now.” answered Jonghyun.  Seeyang didn’t respond, forcing herself to be patient.  When she lacks sleep, she becomes impatient.  Jonghyun stopped walking when he came up to a bench.  There was an easel with a huge pad of drawing paper with 10 different paint containers.

            Seeyang turned to him, confused.  “Did you prepare this?” she asked.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “I thought that it would be nice if we did something for Valentine’s Day.” he responded, ignoring her eyes.

            “Painting Seoul’s night skyline?” asked Seeyang.  “That’s hard…”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “No.” he said.  “We don’t need to paint just that…  We can create a simple masterpiece together.”

            “I suppose…” said Seeyang.  “It’s good for memories…”  Jonghyun pulled her towards the easel.  “Why didn’t we just hang out at home or something?”  She shivered.  She was only wearing a few layers and it still made her cold.  Jonghyun quickly pulled out a blanket for her from under the bench.  She smiled and accepted it willingly as she sat on the bench.

            “I didn’t want us to be at home.” said Jonghyun.  “I wanted us to do something that was outdoors besides shopping or going to a restaurant…  And, I didn’t want fans to fancam.  I want this to be private.”

            Seeyang stared at him as he sat down and smiled.  “So, when are we going to go home?” she asked.

            “When you feel like it.” answered Jonghyun.  “Maybe we see the sunrise together...”

            “I don’t know about that.” said Seeyang, unsure.  “The sun doesn’t even come up until 6:15 these days.”  Jonghyun glanced at her and shook his head.  “What?”

            He laughed.  “Gosh, Seeyang.  I’m trying to be romantic here.” he responded.

            “What is so romantic about painting something together?” asked Seeyang.  “We don’t even have the skills.”

            “It doesn’t have to be perfect.” said Jonghyun, as he grabbed one of the brushes and dipped it into the light blue paint container.  He drew a stick figure of himself and an arrow pointing to his name.

            Seeyang smiled and dipped the other paint brush into the green container.  She drew a figure that was one third of Jonghyun’s stick figure.  She drew an outline of a dress and then a bow tie on Jonghyun’s.  He chuckled softly as he watched her.  When she pulled away from the easel, Jonghyun had started to color Seeyang’s dress blue.  He, then, dipped the brush in the red container and painted hearts on it.

            Seeyang dipped the brush in the black paint and drew outlines of clouds above their heads.  After Jonghyun was done, he started to work on the sun.  When the two were done with the painting it consisted of stick figures of them with clouds and the sun.  They were in a park of some kind because they were standing on grass with a tree in the background. 

            Seeyang laughed.  “How plain.” she said.

            “It’s good.” said Jonghyun, as he observed the painting they made.  “Let’s start on a new one…”

            “Let’s make it funny.” suggested Seeyang, as Jonghyun ripped out the now dry painting.

            “Why don’t you start.” said Jonghyun, as he placed the painting on the ground under a small stone.

            Seeyang started by drawing a little boy with light blue paint.  Jonghyun wrote “Hyunsu” and drew an arrow to the little boy with the same color.  He made a dialogue box and wrote: “Seeyang Umma, Jonghyun Appa wants a kiss!!” 

            “You want a kiss?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun pulled away from the paiting and laughed.  He placed his brush in the black paint container.  “Of course.” he said, as he leaned back on the bench, comfortablely.

            “Then, just kiss me.” said Seeyang, as she set her brush down.

            Jonghyun shook his head.  “You know, I’m always the one kissing you.” he said.

            “Well you are the iniciator.  You’re the one who is more experienced.” replied Seeyang.

            “You are experienced enough now…” said Jonghyun, softly as he glanced at her.  “Kiss me.”

            Seeyang looked out to the Han River, blushing.  “I-I don’t know about that…” she said.

            “Kiss me.  It’s not hard.” whispered Jonghyun, into her ear.  He was teasing her because of her innocence.  Even through all those kisses, he still found her innocent and clueless when it comes to being intimate with a man.

            Seeyang pulled away, looking into his face.  She quickly leaned in and kissed him on the lips.  She quickly pulled away, not deepening the kiss.  Jonghyun gave a small pout.  “I want a French kiss.” he complained.

            “Oh, come on!!” said Seeyang.  “I kissed you, didn’t I?”

            Jonghyun laughed and kissed Seeyang.  This time, he deepened the kiss.  The kiss continued on to a makeout session.  After the session ceased, they continued to paint more on the drawing pad.

            “When you’re married, how many children do you want?” asked Jonghyun, as colored in Misun’s dress a pink color.

            “4.” answered Seeyang.  “It’s a good number.  As much as I like the number 2, 4 is a good amount.”

            Jonghyun glanced over at her and smiled.  “4 is a good number.” he said.

 

 

            Yonghwa woke up and found Jonghyun and Seeyang asleep on the bed together.  He remember hearing the pair coming to the dorms around 7 in the morning.  It’s already 10. The two were out cold.  Jonghyun’s head was on Seeyang’s chest and his hand was resting softly on Seeyang’s exposed, bare stomach.

            “Tsk.” said Yonghwa.  “He was probably the one who lifted up her shirt.”

            “I’m scared of what will happen when we one day move into an apartment where all of us have our own rooms.” said Minhyuk, from the doorway.  His eyes were on Jonghyun’s hand on her stomach.

            “Maybe we should get a 5 room apartment, the extra room for Noona.” suggested Jungshin, as he walked into the room.  He stood there, taking in the scene. 

            After the trio took digested the scene of the couple, Yonghwa stepped over and fixed the blanket to cover them properly.  Seeyang shifted around and said, “Mmmm…  Jonghyun…”

            “Noona seems to be dreaming a lot of Jonghyun Hyung lately, huh?” stated Jungshin, as the trio stepped out of the room and Yonghwa closed the door.

            “I know.” replied Minhyuk.  “The other day, she said his name as well when she fell asleep after the Music Bank rehersal and Hyung had a schedule.”

            “Jonghyun called out her name when he was sleeping last week.” said Yonghwa.  “I was still awake because I was sleeping all day that day during the Star Golden Bell recording…  Something good must have happened between them.”  Minhyuk and Jungshin nodded their heads.

            The trio stood outside the bedroom door and paused.  They looked back at the closed door.  Yonghwa quickly opened it and left it wide open.  “Jonghyun went out in the middle of the night…” he stated.

            “And, he came back with Seeyang…” said Jungshin, as he looked at his hyung.

            “Why is he creeping around when everyone knows about their relationgship?” stated Minhyuk.  The trio stood there, staring at the couple sleeping.

            “I-I don’t think anything happened.” said Jungshin, after a long silence.  “Not only that…  But, we’re like creeps watching them sleep.”

            The trio walked away from the door and continued onto the kitchen to find things to eat.  Yonghwa opened the fridge, took a pre-made dish that Seeyang made and mircowaved it.  Minhyuk and Jungshin were snacking on dry cereal.

            “You don’t know.” said Yonghwa, with a worried voice.  “Anything could have happened between them now.  Jonghyun and Seeyang aren’t exactly the talkative types.”

            “That…  Is true…” said Jungshin, now thinking more about what Yonghwa said.

            “What do you mean by now, Hyung?” asked Minhyuk.

            “If you think about it…  They’re practically a real couple now.” said Yonghwa, as his stomach growled.

            There was a silence, as the three waited for the microwave to stop.  “I’m worried about Noona.” said Jungshin and Minhyuk, in unison.  The two turned to look at each other.

            “About?” asked Yonghwa, as the microwave stopped.

            “I’m scared that she’ll be hurt in the end.” said Minhyuk, softly.

            “Same here.” added Jungshin.

            Yonghwa let out a sigh, as he opened the microwave and took out the container.  He placed on the kitchen countertop.  “Me three.” he said.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!  ^^  Woot!!  A supporting FAN!!!  I did that fan-meeting based off of Mnet MAMA's Relay Project, so check out the videos!!  ^^

YAY!!!  Valentine's Day!!!  Jonghyun was so SWEET!!!  I had to make him sweet like that!!  I couldn't possibly make him such a jerk any more!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/8/2010 @ 5:22 PM PST