Chapter 42

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang smiled as she dialed the number written on her wrist.  Jonghyun sent a glare at her and then looked away, he was angry.  On the other hand, Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Yonghwa were staring at smiling at her as she waited for the other end to pick up.  Yonghwa was holding up his camera phone, recording what she was doing.  The five of them were in FNC Music’s lobby.  Seeyang, Jonghyun, and the guys had returned to the company building just to use the phone to call Kim Jaesun.

            Mrs. Kim and Grandma met the two backstage and congradulated the couple on their K Chart win after the show.  The two had decided to make some home cooked food and decided to head to CN Blue’s dorm first to make dinner for the 5 of them.

            Everyone was surprised that Seeyang had cried.  Manager Kwan has seen many idols tear at their K Chart winning before, but it surprised him that it made her cry.  Seeyang didn’t seem to really like the idea of being featured in Jonghyun’s song, thus Manager Kwan thought that she didn’t care whether they win any award or get good sales.

The recording of Music Bank is 30 minutes ahead of its broadcasting time, thus Seeyang was glad that it took a while for the CN Blue staff to pack up everything and head home.  Hoping that Kim Jaesun will pick up, Seeyang listened to the ringing.

            “Hello?” answered the other end.

            Seeyang smiled and the guys observed closely, even Manager Kwan.  “Kim Jaesun-sshi?” she asked, recognizing his voice.

            “Oh!” he answered, surprised.  “Hello, Seeyang!!  I saw Music Bank just right now.  I’m so glad.  I was worried that 2PM was going to win so I bought the digital song 5 times.”

            “Oh, wow!” said Seeyang.  “Thank you for your support and love.”     

            “N-No need to thank me.” stuttered Jaesun, making Seeyang giggled.  “I-I would do anything for you.  D-Did you receive those flowers I sent you?”

            “Yes, I did.” answered Seeyang.  “They’re beautiful.”

            “I’m glad…  I was worried that you wouldn’t find them as beautiful as the ones that Lee Jonghyun would give you.” said Jaesun, with relief in his voice.

            “Well, thank you.” said Seeyang, again.  “I have to go now.  Bye.”       

            “B-Bye.” stuttered Jaesun.

            With that Seeyang hung up on the phone and turned to the guys.  Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Yonghwa were grinning at her and she smiled back.  “What?” she asked.

            “Were you flirting with him?” asked Jonghyun, with an irritated, disgusted voice.  Yonghwa was recording him, but he had completely forgotten about the camera.

            “What?” asked Seeyang, in disbelief.

            “You were so totally flirting with that guy…” said Jonghyun, as he ignored her eyes.

            Seeeyang stared at him for a few seconds and then started to laugh out loud.  “No, I wasn’t!” she defended.  She quickly turned to Minhyuk. “Minhyuk, I wasn’t flirting right?”

            “Noona, wasn’t flirting, Jonghyun Hyung.” said Minhyuk, trying not to laugh.

            “Yeah, I know!!” said Jungshin.  “Why are you saying that Hyung?”

            Yonghwa laughed.  “Jonghyun, you’re a jealous boyfriend or what?” he asked.

            “What?” asked Seeyang, with a horrified tone.

            “No.” answered Jonghyun, quickly.  “I am not.”  The guys laughed and he glared at them;his glare was too scary for them to laugh.  Yonghwa automatically turned off his camera phone.  He smiled as he sent the video to Tiffany.  Seeyang, on the other hand, didn’t see Jonghyun’s glare as she looked at the text she received from Taeyeon..  He took her hand and said, “We should be heading home.  Grandma and Mom are waiting for us.”

            Yonghwa laughed.  “Mom.” he said. “Why don’t you two just get married, Jonghyun?  Your parents already accept Seeyang.”

            “Oppa!  Don’t say that.” she said, shyly.

            Yonghwa continued to laugh.  “Seeyang, you’re so cute when you’re shy.” he said, as he patted her head.  Jonghyun sent him the death laser, which caused him to pause for a second but he continued to pat her head, causing Minhyuk and Jungshin to laugh.

 

 

            Tiffany and SNSD watched the video that Yonghwa sent her quiet.

            “Were you flirting with him?” asked Jonghyun, with an irritated, disgusted voice.  The camera was on him.  It was obvious that the was mad that Seeyang was talking with sugar-coated words to her fan.

            “He-” started Sunny and the others shushed her.

            “You were so totally flirting with that guy…” said Jonghyun with a pouty face.  Seeyang denies being flirty, even though she was slightly with her giggling.  It was a simple conversation between a fan and their celebrity.  The others defended her.

            Yonghwa laughed.  “Jonghyun, you’re a jealous boyfriend or what?” he asked.  The camera was still on Jonghyun.

            Seeyang asking “What?” could be heard in the background.

            No.” answered Jonghyun, quickly.  “I am not.”  The guys laughed and he glared at them; his glare was too scary for them to laugh.  The camera then turned off and the video ended.

            “I didn’t know that Jonghyun Oppa could be so pocessive.” commented Seohyun, with a laugh.  “He doesn’t seem like that type of guy.”

            Tiffany laughed.  “He was totally jealous and denying it all the way!!” she said.

            “Didn’t you see his face ealier?” asked Taeyeon, as she turned to Tiffany.  “Jonghyun was so mad when Seeyang brought up the topic of Kim Jaesun.”

            “Yeah, of course.” answered Tiffany.  “I don’t know if Seeyang doesn’t really care or whether she doesn’t know it, but she knows how to push his buttons.”

            “Obviously!!” said Yuri, with a laugh.  SNSD laughed together and replayed the video.  Jonghyun’s jealously was so apperant.  It seemed like either Seeyang was playing dumb or she didn’t care.

 

 

            The dinning table was overflown with food when CN Blue, Seeyang, and Manager Kwan came home to the dorm.  The guys were hungry, but Seeyang wasn’t.  She had already eaten a lot of snacks in the waiting room so she was full.  Grandma refilled Seeyang’s bowl of rice, which was only one third of the way done.  It took some time to eat that one third as well and Seeyang stared at the newly filled up bowl with disgust.

            “Eat it up, Seeyang.” said Grandma, with a smile. 

            “Thank you, Grandma.” she said, with respect.  She got a spoonful of rice and hesitantly ate it.  She, then, got a spoonful of red bean stew and drank it.

            “Kitty, are you trying to loose weight?” aske Grandma.  She loves to call Seeyang Kitty.  Everyone around the table stared at Seeyang, waiting for her answer.

            “No.” answered Seeyang.  “Why would you say that?”

            “You barely touched any food.” answerd Grandma, the observant one.

            “I’m not really hungry…” answered Seeyang, as she ate a small spoonful of rice.  The others were still staring at her, observing.

            “Are you sick?” asked Grandma, worried.

            “Do you have morning sickness?” asked Mrs. Lee, randomly.  They were eating dinner after all and she assumed that perhaps Seeyang was avoiding dinner because she was having horrible morning sickness.

            “No.” answered Seeyang, with a weak voice.

            The tone of her voice sounded as if she was lying.  “You’re pregnant?!” asked Grandma and Mrs. Lee loudly, in unison.

            “No!!” answered Seeyang and Jonghyun together.

            “I really am not as hungry tonight.” said Seeyang, as she ate another small spoonful of rice.

            “Mom and Grandma, don’t think too much about that music video we filmed.” said Jonghyun, uncomfortably.  “Besides, it’s not we even did much in it.  It was just Seeyang coming into my bedroom…”

            “Yah!” said Grandma, with a disappointing tone.  “Hurry up and have kids.  Hyunsu is getting growing up too fast.  In another 2 years, he’ll be going to school already and I’ll be older.  I want to see at least my great-grandchild’s face before I leave this world!”

            “Grandma is right.” said Mrs. Lee.  “I want to be a grandma while I still look young!!  Hurry up and get married.”

            Seeyang and Jonghyun absorbed in their familys’ request and glanced at each other, then looked away.  Their families’ wishes were strange and adrupt.  An awkward atmosphere lingered over the two as everyone else continued to eat.

            “Noona.” said Jungshin, grabbing Seeyang’s attention.

            “Why did you cry during the encore?” asked Minhyuk.

            Seeyang smiled.  “It was emotional.” she said.

            “As in how?” asked Manager Kwan.  “I know that it’s definitely a great thing that you two won the K Chart award, but why?”

            “I-I was worried about the sales of the solo because I know that Jonghyun worked hard to write and compose it…  I didn’t want to taint the sales in any form or way just because I was in the song…” answered Seeyang.  “So, I was happy that we won the K Chart award.  And, when the song came on, I couldn’t help it…”

            “It was truly romantic up there on the stage.” smiled Mrs. Lee.  “The fangirls were screaming so loud.”

            “They were screaming so loud that I thought that I went deaf.” laughed Grandma, sacrastically.  The guys laughed with her.  As old as Grandma was, she didn’t have any hearing problems.

            During the encore, Seeyang had felt a huge wave of emotions wash over her.  When Jonghyun started to sing, she thought of how horrible it would have been if the sales of his single didn’t go well because of her.  She cared so much about him and how disappointed he would be if the sales were bad that was why she refused to do the duet with him for sometime.  With them winning the K Chart with so many more points than the others, her doubts washed away.

 

 

            Grandma and Mrs. Lee bid their farewell and left a ton of left over food for the guys.  Manager Kwan took the two women to the airport.  Jonghyun and Seeyang wanted to tag along, but it wasn’t possible.  The two had a schedule tomorrow morning to promote their song.

            Seeyang yawned as she sat on the bed.  “Why don’t you sleep over?” suggested Jonghyun, who was at her side.

            “I think I should go home.” she said.  “People assume too much.”

            Jungshin laughed.  “That was so interesting what Grandma and Jonghyun’s mom said.” he said.  “They actually want you two to have kids…”

            “I thought that they were going to yell at Seeyang and Hyung or something.” laughed Minhyuk.

            “I was totally not expecting that…” laughed Yonghwa.  “It was so epic.  Seeyang, I love your grandma!!  She’s so 4-D!!”

            “You guys should have kids.” suggested Jungshin.  “They’ll be cute and smart, like Hyunsu and Misun.”

            “Too bad.  Hyunsu and Misun are good enough.” said Seeyang, with a smile.

            “Exactly.” nodded Jonghyun, as he nodded his head.

            Seeyang yawned.  “I’m going home.” she said, as she stood up.

            “Why?” asked CN Blue.

            “I’m not going to sleeping here any more.” she stated, as she headed to the door.  “I don’t want netizens to think too much….  Who knows?  Your neighbors could be keeping an eye on us.”

            The guys stared at her.  “No way!” said Yonghwa. 

            “Sleep over.” said Jonghyun.  “We have a schedule tomorrow, remember?  We don’t have to wake up so early if you sleep over…”

            “Hmmmm…..” said Seeyang, as she thought about it.  “Nah.”

            Jonghyun was disappointed with her answer.  “Noona…  I’ll give you my bed.” suggested Jungshin, with a sweet smile.  “I will sleep with Jonghyun Hyung.”

            “Really?” responded Seeyang, with a smile.  Jungshin nodded his head and Jonghyun sent a burning glare towards him.  “Minhyuk, we’re going to have some fun tonight!!”

            “Let’s play Operation!!!” he suggested, with a loud cheer.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Yonghwa, in disbelief.

            “I was just kidding.” laughed Seeyang.  Minhyuk’s happy face fell.  “So, Jungshin, you really are going to give me your bed for the night?”

            “Of course.” answered Jungshin.  “And, I’ll sleep with Jonghyun Hyung.”

            Jonghyun, on the other hand, angrily stared at Jungshin’s happy face.  Why does he have to be so happy about Seeyang sleeping in his bed?, he thought as he folded his arm across his chest.

 

**NOTE: Hope you all have been doing good!!  ^^  And, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!!

Jonghyun is definitely becoming more pocessive...  Is he acting or is it real?  That's for you to ponder.  He he he...  LOL  Jonghyun's mom and Seeyang's grandma are too funny.  They want kids.  NOW!!!  Too bad I didn't make them know the truth...  It would be sad.  T.T  I can't believe that they think that Seeyang is pregnant too.  I don't even know how that would happen...  Jonghyun is just going crazy with his wet dreams...  Maybe Yonghwa should leave him some alone time with the computer every once in a while...  *hint, hint* He's a "boy" after all.  I don't know if I would call him a man...  He still seems childish.

Well, here I go...  Back to my homework!!  ^.~

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/25/2010 @ 8:46 PM PST