Chapter 41

My Fake Girlfriend

            FNC Music released the music video teaser and many were surprised to see Seeyang be in the music video, but it blew them completely off guard that the song also featured her.   An hour after the teaser was released; the video already had 500,000+ views.  The CN Blue website crashed, unknown whether it was because of haters or lovers.  The site crashed before anyone could post anything up on the Free Board

            About 3 days after the teaser was released, the music video came out and it spread through out the net like wildfire.  The music video had 1 million hits over night on CN Blue’s Offical Youtube site.

            “I’m nervous.” said Seeyang, as CN Blue’s hair stylist sprayed some hairspray on her wavy locks.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “You shouldn’t be.” he said.  He went on practicing his guitar cords.  The two were at going to perform Jonghyun’s comeback stage in 15 minutes and Seeyang felt nervous to the core. 

            Chairman Jang and Manager Kwan have made the computer completely off limits for Seeyang.  She already figured that it was due to all the critical comments on Seeyang wearing a night gown in the MV.  It was too ually suggessive for the song and it was unnecessary.

            “Jonghyun and Seeyang,” said one of the backstage staff members.  “You’re up in 5.”

            “Thank you.” bowed the two.

            Seeyang gave Jonghyun a pout as he stood up.  “Don’t worry.” he said.  “It’ll go well.          Besides, we’re one of the runner ups for the K Chart award.”

            Seeyang frowned.  “I suppose…” she said, softly.

            Jonghyun took her hand and led her to the backstage.  “Don’t worry about Boice fans, just think about your grandmother out there.” he said, with a smile as he looked back at her.  Seeyang’s grandmother and Mrs. Lee had come to Seoul just to see their comeback stage. She nodded her head in agreement.

            The lighting on stage was blinding.  It was hard to see the audience.  There were mixed noises coming from the crowd.  Some were screaming in excitement, the others were yelling out foul words.  Seeyang and Jonghyun ignored the crowd as the Music Bank staff checked Jonghyun’s guitar.  They were sitting on metal barstools.  Jonghyun flashed Seeyang a smile before he started to play.  She smiled nervously back.

            The cameraman signaled for Jonghyun to start playing.  He strummed the chords softly and singed with a smile, “Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…”  The crowd screamed like crazy.

 

 

            Seeyang took a deep breathe as soon as she stepped down from the stage.  Jonghyun followed behind her.  “It wasn’t that bad, was it?” he laughed as they were about to step to the waiting rooms.  They met 2AM at the door and bowed.

            “Um…  It was scary…” said Seeyang, with a shaky voice as they headed to the wating room.  “There’s so many people.”

            Jonghyun laughed softly.  “You’ll get used to it.” he said.  “Were you able to find my mom and Grandma?”

            “Yeah, I did.” smiled Seeyang.  “They were smiling the whole time.”

            “I’m glad.” said Jonghyun, as he grabbed her hand as he opened the door to the waiting room.

            Yonghwa, the guys, and FT Island were there along with Tiffany and Taeyeon.  “Good job!!” they all said.  The couple’s smile grew wide if possible.

            Manager Kwan stepped out earlier and had come back with gifts from Boice. Appearantly, they had left gifts at FNC’s lobby earlier that day.  All the gifts were for Jonghyun which were some clothing attire, a new watch, chocolates/candy, and many letters, showing support for him.

            “Tiffany and Taeyeon, don’t you guys have a schedule today?” asked Seeyang.

            “We do, but we decided to come to congradulate you two first…” said Taeyeon, as she watched Jonghyun feed Seeyang one of the chocolates that he received.  Taeyeon smiled shyly and sighed.  “I’m jealous of you Seeyang.”

            “You shouldn’t be.” she said, as she looked at Jonghyun who just smiled at her.  “People want to kill me.”

            “Tsk.” said Tiffany.  “We have haters too, not just you.”

            “You have a huge fan club though.” laughed Seeyang.  “Mine consists of two.”

            “Who and who?” laughed Hongki, as he took the piece of chocolate that Jonghyun was about to eat.  Jonghyun sent him a glare.

            “Kim Jaesun and Tiffany.” answered Seeyang, with a smile.

            “Kim Jaesun?” asked Hongki, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, not sure who he is.  They thought for a few seconds and said “Oh…  That guy…”

            “Yeah, that guy.” said Seeyang.  “You know, I met him in real life.  Really nice guy.”

            “What?!!” asked Jonghyun, Hongki, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, in shock.  They caused everyone in the room to look at them.

            “What?” laughed Seeyang, as she looked at the four of them.  The rest of FT Island and CN Blue started to tune in on their side conversation.  “I met him in Busan.”

            “I didn’t know that.” said Jonghyun, hurt.

            “That’s not right, you didn’t even tell me that.” said Tiffany.

            “Well, I didn’t know how I would have approach the topic…” said Seeyang. 

            “Kim Jaesun.” said Taeyeon and then nodded her head.  “Lucky man…  So, what did you talk about?”

            “Hmm…  Nothing much.” answered Seeyang, with a smile.  “Just about how thankful I was about his video and how I was doing and then he gave me his number.”

            “Well…” said Taeyeon, shocked as she looked at Jonghyun.  He narrowed his eyes.

Seeyang took his hand.  “I haven’t called him yet.” she said. 

             “Yet?” asked Tiffany, alarmed.  “W-Wait!!  You’re not going to call him for real, are you?”

            “W-Well, he sent me flowers the other day when the teaser came out.” answered Seeyang, ignoring Jonghyun as he held her hand tighter.  “It was really sweet of him…”

Taeyeon laughed.  “When are you going to call him?” she asked.  “I want to hear the conversation.”

            “I’m not going to call on my phone.  I’ll be calling from a FNC line.” answered Seeyang.  “Perhaps after Music Bank is aired.”

            “Damn!!” said Tiffany and Taeyeon.  “Record it so we can listen to it later.”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to be recording it.” laughed Yonghwa.  “I’m going to use it as black mail against Jonghyun when he can’t remember the lyrics to our songs…  Pracitce or Seeyang is going to go to this guy!!”

            “No, I wouldn’t.” said Seeyang, as she punched Yonghwa lightly on the shoulder.  “Oppa, don’t say things like that!”  Yonghwa laughed as he patted Seeyang on the head. 

 

 

            Jonghyun held Seeyang’s tightly as they stood in front of crowd with the other idols that were on Music Bank for the day.  They were up against 2PM and Brown Eyed Girls.  Brown Eyed Girls has been winning for at least for 5 weeks already and today’s Music Bank stage was 2PM’s come back stage as well. 

            Unfortunately, Jonghyun and Seeyang didn’t know that they were one of the runner ups for the K Chart.  Thus, it blew them off.  They thought that other bands would still be up there.

“For this week’s songs that are the top three for is Brown Eyed Girl’s “Don’t Know U”, 2PM’s “Can’t Forget”, and Lee Jonghyun ft. Hwan Seeyang “A Day with You”!!” said the female MC, with enthusiasim.

            The male MC smiled into the camera.  “Now, the winner for this week’s K Chart is...” 

            Everyone watched closely as the scores were totaled up.  Brown Eyed Girl’s song had a total of 7,053 points, 2PM had a score of 10,836, and Jonghyun and Seeyang received a total of 27,487 points.  Jonghyun and Seeyang’s jaws dropped from surprise.  The female MC handed a bouquet of flowers to Jonghyun as the male did the same to Seeyang with the confetti falling down from the ceiling.  The crowd screamed loudly.

            “Wah!!!!  The K Chart award this week goes to Lee Jonghyun’s “A Day with You” featuring Hwan Seeyang!!!” said both the MCs, happily.

            “I want to say thank you to FNC Music for letting me release this song and especially to Boice fans for your love and support.  This would not happen without you.” said Jonghyun, into his mic.  “Thank you!!”  The crowd screamed even louder.

            “Good job!!” said Taecyeon as he patted Jonghyun on the shoulder.

            “Congraulations.” smiled Narsha to Seeyang.

            “Thank you.” said the couple as they bowed to their sunbaes and then turned to the audience and bowed, igniting more loud screaming.

            As the other idols started to leave the stage along with the MC for the show’s encore, the musical recording for “A Day with You” came on.  Jonghyun smiled as he threw his bouquet of flowers into the crowd and laughed.

            “Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…  When I kiss you, I always worry that I might burst from the cheerfulness you’ve given me…” singed Jonghyun, with a big smile that made his dimples apperant. 

            As he sanged the next lines to the song he turned to Seeyang, who was watching him.  Her eyes were watery and then tears dropped from the rim of her eyes.  Jonghyun’s hand quickly came up and wiped it as he sang, causing fans to scream even louder.  The touch of his hand caused her to shed more tears, crying a little harder.  Jonghyun pulled her into a tender hug as he sanged her part and she sobbed into his chest.

 

**NOTE:  Yay!!!  The MV is finally released!!!  Damn...  If only Jonghyun would write a love song in REAL LIFE!!!  I would totally die from happiness.  :D

LOL  Jonghyun and his jealously...  It does seem like he's being more affectionate in some sense.  XD  Be a good boy Jonghyun!!!

Hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!!  I won't be undating for some time after this because I need to focus on my school work!!  ^^  But, then again...  A while can be 2 days for me...  So, we'll see!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/22/2010 @ 8:13 PM PST