Chapter 39

My Fake Girlfriend

            “Do you want some brownies I made for the guys?” asked Seeyang, as she watched her friend, Eun blow her nose. 

            A guy, Shin, from school and she had started to date 3 months ago.  He told Eun that he wasn’t seeing any other girls, but today when she returned to get a few things from her apartment from Busan, she saw him kissing a girl on the streets.  She confronted him, but he denies knowing who she is.  Heartbroken, Eun came to Seeyang’s small studio apartment in tears.

            “God.” said Eun, thourgh her crying.  “I hate MEN!!!”

            “Eun…” said Seeyang, softly as she pulled her friend into a hug.

            “I hate them so much, Seeyang.” cried Eun.  “It’s not fair…  It’s completely not fair…  Why do they have to be so heartless?  I am always so gullible, falling for every word that they say…”

            “There are many more fishes in the sea, Eun.” said Seeyang, as she patted her friend’s back.

            “Of course you’ll say that.” said Eun, into Seeyang’s shoulder.  “You’re one in a billion who gets lucky with your first boyfriend…  I mean, come on!!  You and Jonghyun have been together for 2 years now!  You’re so lucky…”

            “Jonghyun isn’t all that good.” said Seeyang, as she pulled slightly away from the hug and looked into Eun’s eyes.  “He has his flaws and I put up with it.”

            “But, still…” said Eun, with teary eyes.  “He didn’t lie to you that he wasn’t seeing other women.  He’s honest.”

            “Jonghyun is a very straightforward and honest guy…” said Seeyang, softly as she looked at the ground.

            “He seems to be loyal too.” said Eun.  “You’re lucky…”  Seeyang just shrugs her shoulders, having much to say but can’t spill anything.

            “At least you didn’t settle with him and called him your boyfriend, right?” she smiled.

            “Oh, God!” said Eun, as she wiped her tears away.  “That would be even worse…  I’m so glad I was only dating him.”

            Seeyang smiled, as she went into the kitchen and placed two brownies on a small plate and brought it back to Eun, who was sitting on a cushion on the ground.  “Hey, think about this.  You can date that hot guy that works in our library.” she said, with a huge grin.  “He seems like he likes you.”

            “Really?” asked Eun, as she took a bite into the brownie.

            “It seems like it.” smiled Seeyang.  “Remember last month when you were turning in your books with Shin and I?  Well, he looked like he was irritated when Shin kissed you in front of him…  So, I’m sure he likes you…”

            “Really?” replied Eun, with a smile. 

            “Don’t you have his cyworld?” asked Seeyang.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll send him a message when I’m on the train.” answered Eun, with a smile as she continued to eat her brownie.  “Wow, this is some good stuff you made here.”

            Seeyang laughed softly.  “I suppose.” she said, as she shrugged her shoulders.

            “Why did you decided to come back to Seoul with Jonghyun?” asked Eun.  “You usually stay with your family until school starts in March.”

            “It’s because I have to do some music video filming with him for the solo.” answered Seeyang.

            “When can I hear it?” smiled Eun.

            “I have a demo here.” replied Seeyang, as she pulled her phone out of her bag. 

            The song started off with the guitar playing softly with a cheerful, bubbly tune.  “Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…  When I kiss you, I always worry that I might burst from the cheerfulness you’ve given me…” started singing Jonghyun.  “Love is a beautiful piece of art with you and I.

            “Days without seeing you make me feel unliveable like a body without its heart…  After all, I have given you my heart.” singed Seeyang.  “How can I live if something was to happen to you?  Oh, my love…  Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…

            “This is so cute!!” squealed Eun, after the small 30 seconds song ended.  “I can’t wait until the MV come out.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “I’m not excited about that at all.” she said.  “I’m going to have to go into hiding after the MV comes out.”

            Eun laughed.  “That is unnecessary.” she said.  “You have male fans, I’m sure they’ll try to protect you, right?”

            “Yeah, after I flash them my braless chest then they’ll protect.” said Seeyang, with a nod.

            “Doesn’t Jonghyun have a black belt in Judo and Taekwondo?” asked Eun, as she started on her second brownie. 

            “I suppose he can be my bodyguard then.” said Seeyang, remembering. 

            Eun laughed.  “I’m pretty sure no women are going to mind having him as their bodyguard.” she said.  “I definitely wouldn’t.  He’s handsome.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “I’m lucky then.” she said.

 

 

            Jonghyun smiled to the auditiorium of fans.  It was the 2 year mark ever since CN Blue’s debut, January 14, 2010.  Many were screaming for him, perhaps because Chairman Jang still hasn’t cleared up the rumor about Seeyang being pregnant yet.

            “Jonghyun Oppa!!  Don’t get married!!” said a loud female voice.

            “Oppa!!  Tell Seeyang to get an abortion!!” said another.

            Jonghyun turned to Yonghwa and laughed.  The guys did the same.  Yonghwa told Jonghyun and Seeyang to start wearing couple rings so the fans would think that they really did get married in secret.  It would be interesting to go by the rumors, just for the fun (and danger) of it, but the two decided not to because they would scare the living souls out of their families.

            “As you all have came to the assumption that our Jonghyun is getting married soon…” said Yonghwa, into the mic.  Boice fans screamed out desperately with disapproving sounds.  Chairman Jang is letting the boys settle this down themselves since it was probably better off if he didn’t intervene or some may start wondering why the chairman knows so much about Jonghyun’s relationship with Seeyang.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “It’s not true.” he said and the fans screamed happily.  “So I hope that you all have a good night of rest tonight and take a break from those false lies.”

            “That’s right.” said Jungshin.  “Go to sleep all of you and have good scores on your exams.”

            “OK.” said the fans.

            “Don’t stay up so late, it’s not good for your skin.” commented Minhyuk, from the back.  “I want you all to stay beautiful for me.”  The fans screamed.

            CN Blue had just finished playing their one of their songs.  It has been 1 hour since the fanmeeting started, but it only felt like it has started for 5 minutes.  The fans have been full of angst towards Seeyang, but they still love Jonghyun, regardless of the rumor.  It seems that Jonghyun’s fans have been giving him a lot of letters, perhaps all have one love letter for Jonghyun and one hate mail for Seeyang as some has done so before.

            “Jonghyun Oppa!!  Is Seeyang pregnant?!!” screamed a fan, after all had quieted down.  The crowd started to talk to each other in with nasty voices.  Jonghyun heard a handful of horrible names the crowd was calling Seeyang.  He was glad that she wasn’t there since she was busy that day taking the MCAT exam.  Knowing Seeyang, she would have been there, even if the fans ganged up on her.  She’s supportive like that.

            “No.” said Jonghyun, into the mic, making the crowd silence.  “Seeyang is not pregnant.”

            The crowd smiled, triumphingly.  “Oh, come on.” said Yonghwa, with a smile.  “You guys don’t want a little Jonghyun running around?”

            “Oppa!!” said the fans, in a unison voice in a whiny tone.  Yonghwa laughed as Jonghyun started to blush.

            “Jonghyun Oppa!!  If I can’t marry you, I’ll wait for your son!!” screamed a fan from the mid section of the auditorium.

            Everyone laughed.  Jonghyun smiled.  “I think you’ll probably have to wait for another decade.” he commented.  “How about Hyunsu?  He’s my son, right?”

            The fangirls squealed with delight.  They love Hyunsu, but hate his cousin Seeyang, the one that they once thought was his mom?  Boice fans only like boys appearently. 

            Jungshin laughed.  “Hyunsu will be waiting for you all in Busan then.” he said.  “Go there and treat him nicely, OK?”

            “OK.” answered the fans, unison.

            “Now, for the next song.” said Yonghwa, as he looked over at Jonghyun.  “Jonghyun?”

            “I Don’t Know Why in Korean.” he said.  The fans screamed.

 

**NOTE:  Hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^

*shivers* Fans are scary...  Especially if they hate you because you're dating their idols... 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/19/2010 @ 7:38 PM PST