Chapter 38

My Fake Girlfriend

            Minhyuk and Jungshin laughed as they glanced back at Jonghyun and Seeyang fast asleep together on the backseats of the van.  Yonghwa, who was eating a piece of chicken strip in the front, turned to look at what the magnaes were laughing at and smiled.

            “They had a long day, didn’t they?” said Yonghwa, as he passed the KFC bucket to Jungshin.  “Jonghyun had to wake up at 2:30 this morning, so I’m assuming that Seeyang probably did the same.”  It was already midnight, but amazingly the trio was still up.  After shooting for the music video for hour’s non-stop, the director has let them going home.

            Jungshin smiled as he took a drumstick out of the bucket.  “It’ll all go well.” he said.  “Jonghyun Hyung’s song is pretty good and with Seeyang’s killer vocals, they will take the KPop world by storm.”

            “I hope that Noona doesn’t have stage fright though.” said Minhyuk, concerned.  “She did seem to do fine in those online videos, but I still worry.”

            “Don’t worry so much Minhyuk.” said Yonghwa, with a reassuring tone.  “Seeyang is good at anything and you know that.”

            “Hyung, with as much practice as we got, it was still scracy during our debut stage.” said Jungshin.  “Remember?”

            “Of course I remember.” smiled Yonghwa.  “Hopefully, Seeyang will be fine.”

            “If I was her, I would be scared to death of our fans.” said Minhyuk.  “After that rumor about Noona being pregnant exploded on the net due to misunderstandings, hate letters have increased by 90%”

            Yonghwa and Jungshin nodded their heads.  “Think of it on the bright side.” said Yonghwa.  “With Jonghyun’s solo and the featurette of Seeyang, more shows are going to request for her appearance, giving the opportunity for her to be accepted by our fans.”

            “That’s true.” said Minhyuk.

            Jungshin let out a random laugh.  “Jonghyun Hyung is so pocessive over Seeyang.” he said.

            Minhyuk and Yonghwa laughed with him.  “Man, you two should have been there when we first arrived on set.” said Yonghwa.  “I was talking to Seeyang and holding her hand when he came…  It was scary, but I ignored him.”

            “What?” asked Jungshin.

            “You held her hand?” asked Minhyuk.

            “Yeah, her hands were cold.” replied Yonghwa, with a smile.  “Like I said, Jonghyun look scary…  I would never think that his piercing stare would ever scare me in such a way…  He asked us what we were doing and I just simply answered that we were just talking.  I didn’t bother to let go of Seeyang’s hand because it would make me look like we’ve been caught red handed at doing nothing, but talking.  So, I continued to hold her hand.  Seeyang asked me about lunch and I told her that we were going to eat sushi, which made her so happy that she started to swing our interwined hands…  And, I thought that Jonghyun was to literally going to attack me…  I had to leave after that…  It was unbearable.  His stare…”  Yonghwa shivered in his seat.

            Minhyuk and Jungshin laughed.  “Hyung, just ignore his eyes.” said Jungshin, with a smile.  “I hugged Noona today tightly and for a long time while Jonghyun Hyung was shooting his close up.  He looked so distracted during the shoot when he noticed what Noona and I were doing.  Jonghyun Hyung was eventually extricated from the shooting and came to us, but Seeyang was oblivious to his jealousy that she didn’t even care about him standing there.”

            “Did you guys hugged through out the seconds that he was standing in front of you guys?” asked Yonghwa, in shock.

            “Yeah, of course.” smiled Jugnshin.  “Come on!  Noona was cold in that nightgown, I had to hug her.”

            “No way!!  You are so daring!!” said Yonghwa.  “How about you Minhyuk?”

            “N-Noona and I just shared the same cup of hot chocolate…” he stuttered.

            Yonghwa and Jungshin laughed.  “Aigoo…  You’re always so innocent.” they both said. 

            “What were Jonghyun’s reactions?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Let’s just say that he made it through his shooting without blowing his head off.” smiled Minhyuk.

            “He was probably thinking about your indirect kiss with Noona.” laughed Jungshin.

            Minhyuk laughed.  “Yeah, you can say so.” he said, as he blushed.

            “It’s amazing how we didn’t even plan out all of that out and it went so well.” said Yonghwa.  “We’re amazing, just simply amazing…”

            There was some shuffling in the back of the van.  Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin whipped their heads around, hoping that it Jonghyun wasn’t awake.  It was Seeyang.  She shifted in her seat and nuzzled into Jonghyun’s shoulder more.

            “Jonghyun…” she softly said.  The trio smiled at her. 

            “I wonder if she dreams about me.” said Jungshin, randomly.  Yonghwa and Minhyuk, brusted out laughing softly.

 

**NOTE: Hello, hello my LOVES!!  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  <3

I'm going to go back to studying.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/18/2010 @ 4:57 PM PST