Chapter 36

My Fake Girlfriend

            Topic: Hwan Seeyang is preggo?

            Source: cyworld blog

            Netizens had spotted Seeyang yesterday in a bookstore with 2 wedding magazines and about 30 minutes ago, they have spotted her coming out of her doctor’s clinic…  Is it possible tha she is pregnant?  She did seem to have a serious face…

            CN Blue’s Yonghwa and Jonghyun had returned to Busan a few days ago along with Seeyang.  The lovebirds, Jonghyun and Seeyang, were seen window shopping and in an arcade according to a few pictures taken a far by spectators.  They were eventually joined by Yonghwa some time later. 

            Hmmm….  With the wedding magazines that Seeyang had bought in the bookstore and her visit to the clinic can one mean two things.  She is pregnant and Jonghyun and she are going to get married…  This is disappointing… 

            As a young, vibrant man, I’ve taken some enjoyment in seeing Seeyang.  She’s not your typical stick-thin, model pretty girl.  She’s normal and I like her like that, just plain amazing.  Now she’s getting married?  That’s just heartbreaking. 

            Lee Jonghyun is a lucky man.

            I hope fangirls are not going to go murder her now….

 

Peace out,

MM468word

 

 

            Seeyang smiled as she walked around the set.  It was of two bedrooms directly across from each others.  One room had walls that were light blue while the other room had walls that were light green.  Both rooms had at a queen size bed with white sheets.  The blue room had a red aucoustic guitar on its stand and a desk with sheets of music on it.  There were a small book self next to the bed with a lamp.  The green room had books, books, and more books.  It was basically a mini library in a green room with pink sticker flowers on its walls.

            “Seeyang.” said a voice.

            “Yes?” she responded as she turned around.  She, then, covered her face.  “Noona, why are you filming me?”

            Hyeyoung, CN Blue’s stylist, laughed.  She was holding up a cam-corder.  “Oh, come on.” she said.  “It’s for memories.”

            Seeyang looked up with a frown.  “What memories?” she asked.  “This is embarrassing.”

            “What’s embarrassing?” asked Hyeyoung.

            “This!” said Seeyang, as she pointed to the white spaghetti strap night gown that she had to wear.   The dress came down to her mid thigh. It wasn’t body hugging tight, but it was enough to make all the males on the crew drool at her.  “I don’t even wear this to sleep and you’re expecting me to film a music video in this?”

            Hyeyoung laughed.  “Of course.” she winked. 

            “I don’t like it.” said Seeyang, as Hyeyoung walked closer to her.

            “What are you doing here in a nightgown, Seeyang?” asked Hyeyoung.

            “I’m going to be filming a music video with Jonghyun.” she said, with a smile.  “It’s for Jonghyun’s solo, “A Day with You.”

            “Are you featured in the song?” asked Hyeyoung.”  Seeyang nodded her head.  “Why don’t you show around the set?”

            “First, let’s go to my room, which is the green one.” said Seeyang, as she led Hyeyoung into her green 3 walled room.  “I like this room.  It’s nice.  I wouldn’t mind having it if it was possible because of all these books.”

            “You’re an avid reader, aren’t you?” asked Hyeyoung.

            Seeyang smiled and nodded her head.  “Yes, I am.” she said.  “But, I don’t collect this many books.  It wouldn’t be wise, especially if you have to move a lot.”

            Hyeyoung laughed.  “How about Jonghyun’s?” she asked.

            Seeyang led Hyeyoung through the door to “her” room and across the hall to Jonghyun’s.  She laughed, as she turned to the camera.  “I don’t know about Jonghyun, but I like this room.” she said.  “It suits him, except for the bedsheets.  They’re probably white for a reason.”  She lay down on “Jonghyun’s” bed on her side, making her curvaceous body even more noticeable under the white nightgown.

            “What do you mean?” laughed Hyeyoung.

            “I personally think that they’re white for purity…” smiled Seeyang, shyly.  “Even Jonghyun’s PJs are white…”  She saw Yonghwa walking towards the set with his arms folded across his chest, towards her and his stylist.  She quickly sat up with a small smile.

            “Are you saying that the director is implying that you two are still pure children?” asked Hyeyoung, as Seeyang watched Yonghwa walked up to Hyeyoung’s side with a laugh.

            Seeyang laughed.  “Of course.” she said.  “I think that I’m still very much like a child…  I can’t say the same for Jonghyun though.  But, I can say that we both are still pure.”  Yonghwa laughed harder.

            “There has been a recent accusation that you’re pregnant.” said Hyeyoung.

            Seeyang flashed a look and shook her head.  “Just because I haven’t been hitting the gym, people are really assuming that…” she laughed.  “I don’t know why people would jump to such conclusions.  I did, in fact, bought wedding magazines, but it was for a makeup tutorial that I eventually uploaded the next day after my checkup.  I went to the clinic to check up on my health, not for a pregnancy test…  Not only that, but Jonghyun and I aren’t even thinking about marriage.”

            “Is your bruise gone now?” asked Yonghwa.  Seeyang looked at him and nodded her head.  He was also worried about the bruise that Jonghyun had told him that she had.  She confirmed that she didn’t get any of her internal organs bruised.

            Mrs. Lee must have freaked out about Jonghyun and Seeyang’s relationship on the topic of , so she called Yonghwa, asking if the two had done it.  Taken off guard, Yonghwa truthfully answered that nothing had occurred between the two.  He regretted not lying to Mrs. Lee, making Jonghyun get into more trouble and possibly setting up an arranged marriage between him and Seeyang.  The rumors of Seeyang being pregnant must have caused Mrs. Lee to act that way.

            Hyeyoung turned off her camera and went to go check on something in the dressing room.  Yonghwa smiled, as she took the seat next to Seeyang.  “You must be tired.” he said.

            Seeyang nodded her head.  “I can’t believe that we had to wake up so early and the shooting hasn’t even started yet.” she said.  Jonghyun and she ahd to wake up early just for the overview of how the music video was going to be.

            Basically the overview for the music video is that Jonghyun and Seeyang are living together, sleeping in different rooms and the music video is supposed to capture a day in their life.  The music video is of a laid back day.  The music video is supposed to start off with Seeyang waking up Jonghyun because she was cam-cording him sleeping.  Through out the music video, the couple acts out what they could do on a regular day, such as baking cupcakes, taking selcas of each other, photoshopping each other’s pictures, and cooking together.

            “It’s freezing cold out there in the wilderness and I am sitting here in a thin white gown.  How disgusting.” said Seeyang with an irritated face.  “I wanted to wear a t-shirt and some sweats, but for the sake of the music video I have to wear this!”  Yonghwa laughed, as he blushed.  He took of the cardigan he had and put it on Seeyang, like an older brother.  “Oppa, wearing this, doesn’t it look like I’m a ?”

            Yonghwa continued to laugh.  “No, you look cute.” he said.  Seeyang’s hair was down and straightened.  Her face had little make up on, not even eyeliner was applied on.  Only a small amount of face powder was dusted on her face along with little blush on her cheeks.

“Has Jonghyun seen you yet?”  Seeyang shook her head, as she stood up from the bed.  Yonghwa laughed.  “He’ll like it.  You look so cute like that.”

            “Oppa, stop lying.” said Seeyang, as she punched his shoulder.

            “OW!!” said Yonghwa, as he grabbed his right shoulder.  “I think you dislocated it!!”

            “Oppa!!” said Seeyang.  “Stop playing around!”  She hit his shoulder softly again.    Yonghwa laughed as he grabbed her hand and took it into his.  “I wasn’t lying.” he said.  “You look good in that…”  He eyed her from head to toe.  She was simple, but refreshing to the eyes.  Yonghwa knew well that through this music video, she’s going to get more fans.  Seeyang isn’t your typical female idol that is stick-thin with a small v-line face.  She is real and that made all the difference.  “Has Jonghyun seen you in something like this before?”

            “No.” replied Seeyang.  “I don’t have anything like this for my sleeping attire.”

            “Hmmm…  I would assume.” said Yonghwa, with a smile.  He was still holding her small hand.  They were cold, in a strange way.  The filming set was warm enough, not too toasty warm, but it was better than walking outside.

            Seeyang shook her head.  “Even if I did, I don’t think Jonghyun would appreciate me walking around your dorm in something like this, even if it was in the summer.” she said, quietly enough for only Yonghwa to hear.

            He laughed.  “I have to admit…” he whispered.  “Jonghyun has been quite pocessive over you lately…  That’s not fair, he has to share too.”

            “What?” asked Seeyang, offended.

            Yonghwa laughed, as he patted her hand.  “I’m kidding.  You’re Jonghyun’s and will always be.” he said.  “But, Minhyuk, Jungshin, and I would love to share a bed with the both of you two.  You guys always seem to have such a good time on it, you know.”

            “What are you trying to imply?” asked Seeyang, blushing.  “It’s not like we even do anything.”

            “I know.” laughed Yonghwa.  “I’m not saying that you two actually did it.  I was just saying that since January is such a cold month, why don’t we all sleep on the same bed together or something like that?  It would be epic.”  Seeyang let out a laugh.

 

**NOTE: Yay!!  I updated TWICE in one day!!!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter as well!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/16/2010 @ 8:53 PM PST