Chapter 25

My Fake Girlfriend

            Manager Kwan has told Jonghyun to stay away from Park Gyuri.  Amazingly, he had noticed some form of tension between the two and with his great knowledge of Gyuri being Jonghyun’s ideal woman; he knew that something had occurred.  Manager Kwan didn’t bother asking Jonghyun because he knew well that the kid will never spill his beans, at least not like that.

            Jonghyun never got Gyuri’s number or will he be offered the chance to.  He has a fake girlfriend that everyone is taking bait because FNC Music makes it seem to be so darn real.  Jonghyun folded his arms as he sighed.  Jungshin smiled, as he looked down at his newly sent text message.  He quickly texted back.

            “Who just texted you?” asked Jonghyun, curious.

            Jungshin looked up at Jonghyun, after he sent his text.  He smiled.  “Noona and Hongki Hyung seem to having a good time.” he said.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun, confused.  “What do you mean?”

            “Hongki Hyung and Seeyang Noona are hanging out together at her place.” answered Jungshin, carelessly.

            Jonghyun was confused.  Why would Hongki be over at Seeyang’s house?  Were they alone or with at least another person, such as Yonghwa?  Yonghwa wasn’t home.  Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk were.  They didn’t have a schedule today and were able to take a rest from their crazy schedule.  There were no recording for My Top Secret Girlfriend today.  There were so much good segments during Hyunsu’s visit that the PD decided to let the couple rest from recording for at least a week.

            “Why would Hongki and Seeyang be hanging out together at her place?” asked Jonghyun, a bit irritated because she didn’t tell him about Hongki and she being together for the day.  Jungshin shrugged his shoulders.  “Are they alone together?”

            Jungshin shrugs his shoulders again.  “But, they sent me a selca with the lunch that Seeyang made…” he said.  He looked at the picture again.  “Mmmm…  Noona, tell Hongki to bring you here to make us food.”

            “Yonghwa said that he’s going to bring us food.” said Minhyuk, walking into the living room.  He went into the kitchen and grabbed the bag of potato chips on the counter and went back into the bedroom, quietly.  He was reading a manhwa and wanted to be alone.

            “Say…  Jonghyun…” said Jungshin, after he exited out of the new message he was about to send on his phone.  “If we told FT Island the truth about your relationship with Seeyang, do you think that Hongki would go for her?”

            Jonghyun shot him a look.  “What do you mean?” he asked.

            “It just seems like Hongki have taken a huge interest in Seeyang.” answered Jungshin.  “I mean, if he knew…  Wouldn’t you think that he would be dating her?” 

            After a short silence, Jonghyun answered, “Hongki likes pretty girls, Jungshin.  Not girls like Seeyang.  And, he likes a girl name Kim Mina who is his friend’s cousin.”

            “Noona is pretty in some sense.  She’s cute and lovely.” contemplated Jungshin.  “Sure, Seeyang isn’t exactly like Hongki’s exes or ideal girl, but she’s amazing and you can’t deny that fact.  Don’t you wonder what if Hongki is lying about this Kim Mina?  We’ve never met her before.  What if he’s just playing around so he can get close to Seeyang?”

            “No, he’s not.” defended Jonghyun.  “Kim Mina is real.  At least she sounds real from what Hongki tells me.  Sure, he does seem to be a bit too interested in Seeyang, but I think that he just really likes her as a sister.  Nothing more.”  Jungshin folded his arms across his chest.  “Why would you ever come to the assumption that Hongki would lie so he could be with Seeyang?  He thinks that we’re a legit couple; he wouldn’t do that.”

            “Don’t be so careless like that.” sighed Jungshin.  “When her contract ends, she won’t be in your life anymore.”

            “So?” said Jonghyun, irritated.  He actually can’t wait until the contract ends.  Seeyang is in the way of he and Gyuri being together.  “Seeyang is amazing, but…  You know well that she’s not my ideal girl.  Besides, it’s better off like that.  Her life is constantly invaded by the contract and I don’t think that she apprecitates many of Korea’s teenagers and young adults hating on her.”

            “You don’t get it do you?” asked Jungshin.  “You’re completely taking Seeyang forgranted.”  Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief and rolled his eyes.  “Seeyang is a woman that probably only exists one in a billion.  Looks don’t matter all the time, or do they to you?”

            “Jungshin,” said Jonghyun.  “You know that looks are important to me.  I don’t want a cute girl; I want a beautiful woman.”  The younger male flashed him a look, not having anything to say anymore. 

 

 

            Minhyuk turned to Seeyang with a smile.  He looked back at the camera and winked.  Seeyang let out a laugh.  “As I was saying,” she said, in English.  “I use this grape seed cream day and night.  It’s full of antioxidants and is mostirizing.  The consistency of the cream is gel like and it leaves a matte-like finish.”  Seeyang looked at Minhyuk and smiled.  She turned back to the camera.  “Well, this is pretty much it.  Now, it’s Minhyuk’s turn.”

            Seeyang looked at Minhyuk with a smile.  She and he were making a video for her beauty video blog on youtube.  It has been the number 1 most subscribed for the Korean youtube account for at least a month.  So far, Seeyang has only uploaded 1 video on the lipsticks that she used. 

            Seeyang and Minhyuk were making a video about skin care since there has been a huge amount of requests for her and Jonghyun’s skincare. She decided to use Minhyuk because he had the best skin out of CN Blue since Jonghyun was shy talking about his skin care routine.  Minhyuk was more passionate about skin care than he was anyways.

            “Since I have well balanced skin, I use this ultra gentle foaming cleanser from Isa Knox.” started Minhyuk, as he held up the item to the camera.  He went through how his skin care products and how he usually takes care of it quickly.  Seeyang made him dinner because he was so sweet in willingly to help film the video with her.

            She was tired after she made food for Minhyuk.  She had not only cooked dinner for him, but for CN Blue as well.  Minhyuk was the only one home.  He didn’t have a schedule for the day and was at home resting.  Seeyang was busy today with her new job.  She had recently received her certified nurse assistant certificate and had recently started to work in the hospital.  It wasn’t too grueling as a job because she was able to interact a lot with many patients, which was what she liked the most.

            “Noona, you look tired.” commented Minhyuk, as he ate some rice.  “Why don’t you go sleep on my bed?”

            Seeyang shook her head.  “Minhyuk, behave.” she said.  “If the recording team was here, you’d be dead.”  He just flashed a mischivious smile. 

            Manager Kwan has already given the guys a lecture about behaving when the recording team was there for My Top Secret Girlfriend.  There hasn’t been much skinship with Seeyang and Jonghyun; Chairman Jang and Manager Kwan are disappointed.  Jonghyun pointed out that girls get so excited (or disappointed) even when he had simply touched Seeyang’s shoulder that it was unnesscary for much skinship for the show.  However, Chairman Jang and Manager Kwan don’t believe so.  As much as those fangirls are crazy about the pair, hawk eyed netizens will eventually find out the truth if the two aren’t comfortable enough with each other.

            “Fine.” said Minhyuk.  “Go sleep on Jonghyun’s bed…  Noona, you know…  With that recording of the reality show and all, doesn’t it hurt that all those things that Hyung talks about in the questioning room are fake?”

            Seeyang smiled, tiredly.  “How was it suppose to hurt?  It’s not even real.  Jonghyun and I are barely friends; we’re practically forced to bond with each other because I signed the contract.  If it wasn’t for that, we would probably never know each other.” she said. “Don’t eat all the food, OK?  Save some for everyone else.”  Minhyuk nodded his head, as he continued eating slowly.  She went into Yonghwa and Jonghyun’s room, then plopped herself on Jonghyun’s bed. 

            Jonghyun came home at 6 PM.  Seeyang and Minhyuk have been hanging out with each other ever since 4 at least.  Jonghyun didn’t need to go home straight away, but for some strange reason he did.  Park Gyuri was there at the radio show, but she didn’t take a single glance at him and it hurt.  He wanted to talk to her; she quickly stepped away when the chance was given.  It was impossible for Jonghyun to even be in the presence of Gyuri any more as he was that one special day.

            He came home tiredly.  Minhyuk was probably somewhere in the depths of his and Junghin’s room listening to music.  Jonghyun didn’t bother checking if he was there or not.  Lately, Jungshin and Minhyuk have been being hostile to him.  It was because of what he had told Jungshin the other day.  The poor younger men had taken it too seriously and took it to heart.

            Jonghyun stepped into his room and was about to take a nap on his bed when he saw Seeyang sleeping on it.  It was almost just like how it was when she used to live with them.  She was sleeping on her side of the bed which was the side by the wall.  Jonghyun’s side was empty.  He pulled off his jacket and got under the covers with her.  Her breathing was deep and calm as Jonghyun inched closer to her.

            Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang has been pressuring Jonghyun and Seeyang to be touchier these days so when the recording team is there, it’ll just be natural for them.  Jonghyun didn’t like it, but it’s not like he could really complain.  Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang had found Seeyang for his sole purpose to be more popular with the media.  Thus, he should be thankful that they are even giving him a chance to do other work outside of the music industry.

            Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Seeyang, pulling her closer to him.  She is soft, as in, she has flab.  No matter how much male netizens think that she has a pack of six abs under her thin soccer uniform, she has flab.  Jonghyun is the only one who knows that and Seeyang doesn’t mind.  If you want skinship, then here it is, he thought.  It was useless though; there was no one to see their skinship.  So, why bother doing it now, when they are alone and Seeyang is unconscious?

            She stirred around in his arms and woke up.  She looked at him and flashed him a small smile.  “You’re home.” she greeted, warmly.

            “Hm.” answered Jonghyun, as he looked into Seeyang’s eyes.  I will never be able to be with Park Gyuri.  At least not right now.  Seeyang is my girlfriend for now.  Even though she is fake, this is real.  We have to be a real couple regardless of being in public, recorded, or even alone.  We are a real couple, he thought.  I have to accept Seeyang as my girlfriend…  My girlfriend.  If this was what Chairman Jang wanted, he should have told me that he was trying to find me a real girlfriend instead of a “fake” girlfriend.

            “Are you OK?” asked Seeyang, worried.  Jonghyun nodded his head.  She sat up in bed.  “You hungry?  I made dinner.”  He smiled as he sat up and nodded his head.

            Seeyang and Jonghyun reheated the food that she made and placed it on the coffee table.  He watched her as she filled up a bowl rice for him.  They were standing in front of the rice cooker.  After she filled it up, she handed the bowl to him.  He accepted it and then placed it on the counter.  Seeyang looked up at Jonghyun, confused.  Before she could register what was going on, he leaned forward and gave her a wet French kiss. 

            Minhyuk came into the kitchen, wanting to get some apple juice.  He was startleded by Jonghyun and Seeyang kissing by the rice cooker and was in shock.  Then, he stood there dumbstruck.  For a split second it seemed as if the couple was shooting a scene for a rice cooker CF.  If you buy this rice cooker, you’re going to get some hot loving tonight.

            The door to the dorm clicked loudly, meaning that someone was coming home.  Seeyang pulled away from Jonghyun, quickly and embarrassed as she looked over at the door, but was startled by Minhyuk standing there instead.  Jonghyun looked disappointed at first when Seeyang pulled away, but he saw her startled expression and looked up.  He, to, was ataken back to see Minhyuk standing there with his dropped jaw.

            Yonghwa took a deep breath as he stepped into the room.  “I’m home!!” he said, happily as he smiled at Minhyuk.  There were more footsteps besides Yonghwa’s; he brought someone home.

            Seeyang turned to Jonghyun and blushed, as she pulled her clothes back into place.  Jonghyun’s hands were practically all over her during the kiss.  It was a good thing that Seeyang was only had lipbalm on or it would have been a mess if she was wearing lipstick. 

            “Minhyuk, what’s up with that expression?” asked Yonghwa, confused as he looked at the couple.  “Seeyang, did you make dinner?”

            She took a step away from Jonghyun and smiled.  “Of course.”

            Yonghwa lauged, as he turned to Joon, the guest.  “It’s your lucky night man.” he said.

            “Noona, you made dinner!!” beamed Jungshin, with a smile.  He came home with Joon and Yonghwa as well.  Seeyang smiled, as she nooded her head.

            Yonghwa walked into the kitchen and patted Seeyang on the head.  “You’re Jonghyun’s housewife.” he teased, as he opened the fridge and grabbed the apple juice.

            Seeyang blushed.  “Don’t say things like that.” she said.

            Yonghwa laughed and patted her head again.  “Aigoo…  You are too cute.” he said.

            After the table was set, the guys hungrily digged into the food along with Minhyuk.  He was eating again even though he already ate an hour ago.  The food was too good to surpass. 

            Joon smiled as he ate one of the main dishes.  “Yonghwa,” he said.  “You bastard…  You get to eat amazing food like this every day?”

            He let out a laugh.  “It’s not every day, it’s every other day.” he said.

            “But, still!” said Joon, as he smiled at Seeyang.  It was still an awkward, uncomfortable relationship between the two.  “Seeyang, you really are an amazing cook.  Can you be MBLAQ’s cook?”

            She laughed.  “FT Island wants me as their cook and now you too?” she asked.  “Sorry, I’m reserved only for CN Blue.”

            “Damn.” said Joon, disappointed. 

            Jungshin smiled at Joon.  “Sorry, Hyung, but Seeyang is Jonghyun’s housewife, not yours.” he said.

            “Yah!” said Joon, mad.  “I get it OK!  You don’t need to rub it in.”  CN Blue laughed at his reaction.  “Let’s do something, you guys.”

            “Like what?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Let’s go play pool.” smiled Joon.  Yonghwa sent him a glare as the group agreed.

            “I don’t know how to play pool though.” contemplated Seeyang.

            “I’ll teach you Noona.” quickly said Jungshin, before anyone could say a syllable.

            “OK.” smiled Seeyang.

            “But, it has to be me, OK?” said Jungshin.  “It can’t be anyone else.”

            “OK?” laughed Seeyang.

            “So that means that Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Joon, or Jonghyun can’t teach you how to play, only me.” stated Jungshin, with a triumphing grin.

            Seeyang laughed.  “As long as you teach me how to play.” she said.

            “Hey!” said Jonghyun.  “Why do you get my girlfriend all to yourself, huh?”

            “I know!!” said Yonghwa.  “That’s not right!!”

            “What are you trying to pull here, Jungshin?!” asked Minhyuk. 

            Joon didn’t have anything to comment about.  Accidently seeing Seeyang in her bra and underwear had greatly affected him already.  He wasn’t even thinking about teaching her how to play pool and was surprised that Jungshin had so willingly offered to teach Seeyang.  Joon would think that Jonghyun would be the one to teach her without needing to offer; he is her boyfriend after all.

 

**NOTE: Yay!!  I updated AGAIN!!!  And, Jonghyun is not such an any more!!  Yay!!!  Let's celebrate!!!!!  Woot, woot!!!  And...  More skinship scenes!!!!  *scream*  Yay!!!!

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter...  I had to put Joon back into the story...  His scene was epic last time.  LOL

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/2/2010 @ 10:29 AM PST