Chapter 20

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang was nuzzling something soft. Her daily alarm clock went off and that was horrible.  The sound of the alarm going off was like her head was going to be split open as the sound drilled into her brain.  She opened her eyes and reached over to her alarm clock to turn it off slowly.  Before Seeyang could reach it, it turned off.  Not really caring about what had happened, she fell back onto her futon bed and snuggled against one of her pillows.  She wrapped her arms around it and squeezed it, pulling her body closer to it.

            Seeyang opened her eyes and backed away from her “pillow”.  “You should get more sleep.” said Jonghyun, as he rubbed her shoulder.

            Seeyang groaned in pain.  “Why are you here?” she asked, tiredly.

            “I slept over.” simply answered Jonghyun, with a smile.

            Seeyang tiredly sat up on the futon and pulled her t shirt up, in front of Jonghyun.  He quickly turned away, blushing.  Her navel was showing when she realized something wasn’t right.  She let her shirt fall down.

            “Why am I in my underwear?” asked Seeyang, embarrassed, looking down at herself.  She was wearing a pair of lace boyshorts from last night.  Thank God I choose to wear this instead of my kiddy flower print bikini , thought Seeyang, desperately.  She quickly pulled her the end of her t shirt to cover her private area when she realized that she also didn’t have another thing she would expect on.  “Why am I braless as well?”  Seeyang looked over at Jonghyun, curiously.

            “I-It’s not what you t-think.” he replied, as he got up from the futon, fearing that Seeyang might jump on him from anger.  He was shirtless and was only in his boxers.  “I didn’t do anything to you.  When I brought you home last night…  Y-You just started taking off your clothes by yourself, saying that it was too hot.”

            Seeyang looked at Jonghyun and then closed her eyes slowly.  “OK.” she nodded her head.  She lay back down on the futon.  “What time is it?”  She hugged the pillow Jonghyun was sleeping on.

            “It’s 5.” he answered.  Seeyang mumbled something about him having a schedule for the day.  “I won’t have a schedule until 12.”  She, then, muttered something about him leaving early or the guys would be mad into the futon.

            Jonghyun just shook his head, as he smiled.  The guys seemed to be perfectly fine with it.  It’s possible that the alcohol in their body made them lightheaded, so they didn’t seem to really care whether Jonghyun came home last night or not.  They weren’t drunk, but Jonghyun did wonder if they were thinking straight.  He headed into her small kitchen.  He grabbed a prepared a hangover relief drink that Seeyang’s ex-landlord had given him before they left the apartment last night.  He poured it into a cup and brought back to Seeyang.

            “Here.” said Jonghyun, as he gently shook Seeyang.  Her head popped up, tiredly and stared at him.  “I brought you some relief.”

            “Huh?” asked Seeyang, innonccently.  She sat up and Jonghyun helped her with the drinking; she was too tired to lift up the cup.  “Aren’t you going to go?” Seeyang placed her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. 

            “Not yet.  I want to make sure your hangover isn’t killing you first before I leave.” he answered.  “I wasn’t sure if you’ll be fine alone and drunk, so I decided to sleep over.”

            “I hate Yonghwa.” said Seeyang.  Jonghyun laughed.  She looked up at him and sat back up, as the drink started to kick in.  “What happened last night when I was drunk?”

            “Well…  Where do I start?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Oh, God!!  Was it that bad?” asked Seeyang, horrified.  She looked down at her and pulled down the end of her t shirt again to cover herself.

            Jonghyun bit his bottom lip, as he looked away from Seeyang.  She was there, sitting in front of him, in her bright red lace boyshort and a white t shirt, completely braless.  He started to blush as he thought of how he had accidently touched one of her while she was moving too much last night. 

            “Um…  F-From what Yonghwa said last night, you almost kissed him.” answered Jonghyun, as he looked back at Seeyang.  She looked horrified.  “And, you were crying to him about something.  You touched my neck and then you gave me a peck where you touched….”  Seeyang flashed him a surprised look.  “You wanted to go home, so I took you out to the van.  You told Driver Dongho to go to another address…  The apartment that you and your mother lived in before she passed away…  I’m sorry.”  Jonghyun placed his palm on Seeyang’s cheek and it.  She looked at him, then she looked down at the futon.  “Your ex-landlord say for you to call her back.”

            Seeyang nodded her head.  “We lost contact over these 6 years.” she said.  “And, I never went back to the apartment complex even thought I have been in Seoul for over 1 year now.”  She shook her head, as Jonghyun pulled his hand away.  “I can’t believe that I would actually go there when I was drunk…”

            “It hurts less when you’re not thinking straight.” commented Jonghyun, with a smile.  He patted Seeyang’s bare thigh softly.

 

 

            Topic: Lee Jonghyun slept over at his girlfriend’s PLACE?!!!

            Source: cyworld blog

            Oppa slept over at her girlfirend’s house?  OMFG!!!!  Netizens were able to take pictures of Lee Jonghyun Oppa walking out of his girlfriend’s apartment complex at 5:30 AM!!!  T.T  This isn’t right!!!  Why does it have to be her?!!! 

            Jonghyun was also spotted wearing the same clothes when CN Blue went to celebrate their 3rd K Chart success for the new mini album!!!  That could only mean one thing!  Oppa slept over at HER place….  NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  That means that they probably had some hot, y last night…  T.T  It has only been hours since the pictures were taken by a netizensand the pictures are going around like wild fire!  Oppa looks so handsome, even early in the morning… 

            About 2 hours ago, netizens FINALLY found selcas of Seeyang’s past.  She was posing with a 1 to 2 year old toddler boy…  What hurts the most is that rumors are spreading around that the child is Jonghyun’s!!  I want to cry!!  Life is not fair!!  That baby was indeed cute…  He even has dimples like Jonghyun’s, so I’ll just have to face the facts…  That kid is probably Jonghyun’s SON!!!

 

Currently in Pain,

LeejonghyunLUVER0515

 

 

            As Yonghwa watched the video on Seeyang’s phone, he laughed out loud.  CN Blue was in their practice room when they heard about Jonghyun and Seeyang’s new scandal.  They have a schedule at night but had enough time to spare during the day to practice.  Manager Kwan was quite surprised that there were stalking netizens so close to Seeyang’s home, but as long as they weren’t attacking or harassing her, it’s fine.  Yonghwa and the guys were too curious about the scandal baby and stopped practicing, leaving Jonghyun strumming the guitar alone.  Seeyang, eventually, came over to the practice room after her interning.

            “Jonghyun…  This kid is definitely your long lost child.” laughed Yonghwa, breathless.  Jonghyun just flashed the guys and Seeyang a shy smile.

            “What do you mean?!” asked Seeyang, horrified as the video of the laughing child ended.  “They don’t even look alike!!  The only similarity is that they have are the darn dimples!  Dimples!!!  That’s it!”

            Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin laughed.  “He looks like an exact replica!!” commented Jungshin, as he turned his attention to the phone and replayed the video.  “Jongyang Baby, hello!  Hyung wants to meet you one day!!”  He waved into the phone as the toddler can see him.

            Minhyuk laughed.  “That’s a good one, Jungshin!!  Jongyang Baby!!” he said.  “I thought that you were going to call him the Scandel Baby!!”

            “Jongyang Baby?” scoffed Seeyang, as she folded her arms across her chest, frustrated.  “As if!!  He’s my little cousin!”

            “What’s his name?” asked Yonghwa, with a smile as he watched the video again.

            “Hyunsu.” replied Seeyang, as she smiled when she heard the little boy giggled happily.

            “Ah…  Another Hyun.” laughed Jungshin.  He handed the phone back to Seeyang.  “How old is he?”

            “3 years old.” answered Seeyang.

            “Oh.” nodded Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin.

            “Perfect timing, huh?” nodded Yonghwa.  “Of course netizens would think that he is Jonghyun and your kid…  You two are supposed to be in a relationship of 2 years; Hyunsu’s American age is 2 year old…  Yup, everything adds up!”

            “That’s impossible!  For Jonghyun and I to conceive him, we would have to meet at least in September of 2008!” defended Seeyang.  “Chairman Jang released to the press that we met in January of 2009 and got in a relationship 3 months later!”

            The guys let out a laugh.  “Noona, when is Hyunsu’s birthday?” asked Minhyuk, with a cheeky smile.

            “May 20th.” answered Seeyang.

            The guys let out screams of excitement.  “It’s meant to be!!!” laughed Jungshin.  “May 20th!  5 days after Jonghyun Hyung’s birthday!!”

            “Just admit it, he’s your kid.” laughed Yonghwa.  He eyed Jonghyun as he came to the group and took his seat next to Seeyang.  “Jonghyun-goon, Hyunsu is your kid.  You two conceive him in the future and he travelled through time by a time machine to the present.”

            Jonghyun and Seeyang just stared at him, as if he was crazy.  They both shook their heads.  “You’re crazy.” said Jonghyun.  He let out a laugh, as he took Seeyang’s phone and replayed the video.  “Hyunsu is a cute kid.  When will we meet him?”

            “Meet him?” asked Seeyang.  CN Blue nodded their heads.  She just shrugs her shoulders.  “Whenever we go to Busan together, I suppose.”

            Jonghyun was searching through Seeyang’s video gallery.  He just randomly played one.  “Umma!!” said Hyunsu into the camera phone.  “Seeyang Umma!  Do you want some cookies?”

            The guys started laughing.  “You’re the dad, Jonghyun.” they teased.  “Jonghyun Appa!!  Jonghyun Appa!!”

            Jonghyun let out a sigh.  “Who would have thought that sleeping over at your place would make people think that I’ve hit home run, huh?” he asked, as he looked at Seeyang.

            “I don’t know.” shrugged Seeyang, blushing.  “I bet netizens think that you and I have many ual encounters before…  I’m sorry that they don’t think you’re pure any more.”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “Did your grandma call to scold you?” he asked.  Seeyang nodded her head.  “I’m sorry.  I should have thought about what you would go through first.”

 

**NOTE:  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter...  ^^  That was some nice skinship in the beginning!!  LOL  Jonghyun and Seeyang has a baby.  Now, that's just amazing....  I hope that you guys won't be thinking: Hyunsu, hurry up and appear in the story!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/19/2010 @ 6:44 PM PST