Chapter 18

My Fake Girlfriend

            Topic: Lee Jonghyun’s Girlfriend a y Little Kitten?

            Source: cyworld blog

            Lee Jonghyun of CN Blue’s newly announced girlfriend of 2 years, Hwan Seeyang, has been spotted outside of a café near her college, Seoul University, tonight.  At first, many did not realize who she was because she was sporting different attire tonight from her usual sweat pants and t shirts.  Seeyang was wearing a v neck t shirt tucked under a body hugging thigh high pencil skirt with a pair of high heels.  Talk about y…  I seriously want to emphasize her chest and bottom here…  Those two areas of her were not rumored to be plastic for no reason. 

            If you look at the pictures netizens were able to take of her, it almost looked as if she was posing for a photoshoot.  By the time netizens had started to fancam and started to take pictures of her, Jonghyun was already there to pick her up.  So, she was basically well dressed for her boyfriend…  And, what a lucky boyfriend he is or should I say what a lucky girlfriend she is?  Either way, it seems like Hwan Seeyang is definitely living up the idea of an idol’s girlfiriend.

            I have to admit…  I am quite surprised that Seeyang can pull of the y look.  At first when she was brand new to the world of netizens, I thought that she was kind of plain and had wondered why Lee Jonghyun would get with this chick…  But, the more you look at her, the more gorgeous she becomes.  Now I understand…  kekeke  ^^

 

Peace out,

MM468word

 

           

            Seeyang was in the practice room with CN Blue.  It was their day off and they were practicing.  She brought them lunch before she went off to work.  They were grateful since they were so practicing so hard.

            “When are you going get out of work today?” asked Jonghyun.

            “I’m going to help close the restaurant today.” answered Seeyang.

            “Seeyang…  Those pictures of you…  Wearing that black outfit…” started Yonghwa, as he looked up from the food.

            “I look y?” asked Seeyang, unsure.

            “NO!!” said Yonghwa, embarrased.  “I mean, you do look really good.”

            “Oh…  Thank you, Oppa.” smiled Seeyang.  “Netizens were just really nice; they shot me from good angles.”  CN Blue let out a few chuckles.  Whether they were just good angles or not, she looked good.  The guys were a bit disappointed that only Jonghyun was able to see her in such a state.  Seeyang doesn’t usually dress up like that; her usual attire is a t shirt with jeans or sweat pants and flats.

            Manager Kwan came into the practice room.  “Check this video out you all.” he said, as he handed his cell phone to the group, sitting on the ground.  Yonghwa, who was the one that accepted the phone, turned the video on Daum on.

            “Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jaesun.  I am from Busan.  I will be doing an acoustic cover of Jesse Mccartney’s “Leavin” today.  My cover will be dedicated to Hwan Seeyang, who is known as Lee Jonghyun of CN Blue’s girlfriend.” said the young man.  He was in a dark room and the only lighting he had was from his desk lamp.  There was a guitar in his lap.  “Um…  I really like you, Hwan Seeyang.  I wished you could have met me instead of your current boyfriend, Lee Jonghyun, so then you wouldn’t be going through so many difficulties.  You are an absolutely amazing, perfect woman for me…  And, if one day it doesn’t work out between the two of you…  I’m going to come looking for you in Seoul and bring you back home to Busan.”

            “Awww….” gushed Seeyang.  “He’s so sweet.”

            “Why is he so confident, huh?” asked Yonghwa, full of angst.  “That bastard…”  Jonghyun threw him a smile, as Jungshin and Minhyuk laugh.

            In the video, Kim Jaesun started to play the guitar.   “Baby girl I’ve been watching you all day…  Man, that thing got behind you is amazing…  You make me want to take you out and let it rain…” singed Jaesun.  His voice was a soft tenor.  “I know you got a man, but this is what you should say…  Why don’t you tell him that “I’m leaving, never to come back again… “ You found somebody who does it better than he can…  No more making you cry.  No more them grey skies.”  CN Blue was able to keep their calm throughout the whole song.  Yonghwa had an urge to want to throw the phone across the room, but he kept his cool.  When Jaesun was done, he smiled.  “I hope that you all enjoyed this cover a lot, especially you, Seeyang.  I know that I’m not as good as Jonghyun, but I hope that this cover will express my love and support for you.”

            Seeyang smiled after the video ended.  CN Blue looked over at her; her face was flushed.  “Why are you so happy?’ asked Minhyuk.

            Seeyang’s smile fell.  “I’m sad actually.” she said.

            “Liar!” said Jungshin, as he pointed his index finger at her.  “Liar!!”

            “I thought he was sweet.” smiled Seeyang.

            “You thought he was sweet?” asked Yonghwa, in disbelief.  “He just freaking dissed Jonghyun!  Saying that he’s not good enough for you!!”

            “It’s OK, guys.” said Jonghyun, as he placed his hand on Seeyang’s thigh.  “Domestic Goddess has a fan.”

            Seeyang laughed, as she looked at him.  She patted his hand on her thigh.  “A fan?  I suppose.” she said.  “I have a feeling that Boice fans are going to attack him…  And, when it happens, I’ll go back to Busan and pay him a visit.”

            “I really do hope that Jonghyun fans in Busan will back him up and go beat the heck out of that guy.” nodded Yonghwa.

            “Yonghwa!!  That’s so mean.” said Seeyang.  “Don’t say things like that.”

            “I was kidding!!  I was kidding!!” he replied.  Seeyang rolled her eyes at him, not believing him.

 

 

            “Hongki, where are we going?” asked Seeyang, as she looked over at him.  She had just finished her internship hours for the day at the hospital and Hongki decided to come pick her up.

            “I want you to meet my Hyung.” he answered.

            “Who?” asked Seeyang.

            “You’ll find out.” replied Hongki, with a grin.

            Hongki drove up to a building.  He took Seeyang inside into one of the recording rooms.  “Heechul Hyung!” he said, as they both approached a tall lean man with short black hair near a desktop.  He was the only one in there.

            “Hongki!” smiled the man.  He looked down at Seeyang and his smile grew wider if possible.  “This is Seeyang, right?”  Hongki nodded his head like a child.  Heechul extended his hand forward.  “Hello, I am Heechul from Super Junior.”

            Seeyang took his hand and shook it.  “Nice to meet you.” she said.  “My name is Hwan Seeyang.”

            Heechul laughed.  “I know.” he said, nodding.  “I’m so glad I’m able to meet you.  Gosh!!  You’re so cute!!!”  He patted her on the head.

            Hongki laughed.  “Hyung!  Don’t get too close; her boyfriend will attack you with his Judo skills.” he said.

            Heechul continued to pat Seeyang’s head as he laughed.  “I’m his sunbae; so he’ll let me.” he said.  “Not you.”  Hongki just pouted his lips, in defeat.  “Seeyang, why don’t you just call me Appa, OK?”

            “Appa?” asked Seeyang, confused.

            “You’re so cute!!!  I want a little girl one day, just as cute as you!” said Heechul, as he hugged her suddenly.  “Say Heechul Appa!”

            Seeyang looked up at Heechul from the hug.  “Heechul Appa.” she said.

            “Aigo!!  My child!” said Heechul, as he pulled her into a tighter hug.

            “Who’s the mom?” asked Hongki, curious.

            “You.” plainly answered Heechul, as he pulled away from the hug.

            “What?” asked Hongki, in disbelief.

            “How about that, Seeyang?  My baby…” said Heechul, with a goofy grin, as he pinched her cheeks.  “Aigo!  So cute.”

            “Hongki Umma!!” said Seeyang, with a smile.  He frowned, sadly.

            “Yah!  Hongki!  How about that girl that you like?” asked Heechul.

            “Hongki, who do you like?” asked Seeyang, as she turned to him.

            He was blushing like crazy.  “Yah!!  Don’t talk about her…  Not yet…” he said.  Heechul and Seeyang just stared at him, wanting him to tell them about her.  “OK, OK!!  The other day…  I called her and told her that I would love it if she could come to FT Island’s band practices one day.  And, she said sure!!  So, she’s going to come see me on Tuesday!!”

            “I’m happy for you, Hongki.” laughed Heechul.

            “Oppa, we should get going.  Jonghyun and the guys will be disappointed if we don’t get to their photo shoot on time.” said Seeyang.

            “It’s Umma, Seeyang.” said Heechul, as he patted her on the head.  “Umma.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “Hongki Umma, let’s go!” she said.

            “Damn…  If I knew that Heechul was going to do this on me, I would have never introduce you two.” said Hongki, regretting.

 

**NOTE: Hello!!  T.T  I should be doing HOMEWORK and STUDY!!!  Man... I need to stop this...

Well, y netizens are on the prowl...  SCARY...  And, Daddy Heechul has made his enterance...  Poor Hongki...  He's no longer Seeyang's "twin", at least when Heechul is around.

I really liked the song that Seeyang's fan had did a cover for (and I seriously am a fan of Jesse Mccartney).  So, here is the link to the song by Jesse Mccartney: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tzv71rz-zo

Hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!! 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/14/2010 @ 8:23 PM PST