Chapter 9

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

(FLASHBACK)

(This is when Zico and L were still best friends. They were best friends before they both became a members of a gang.)

 

Zico and L were childhood best friends as long as they can remember, their family were also close friends and they treat each other like brothers.

They fought together with their seniors who mess up with any one of them. They always end up in detention because of being a famous badass students on their previous schools. Until the day Zico found his first and true love.

“Myungsoo-ah, ya know. She’s really pretty. I can’t wait for you to meet her.” Zico happily said while eating his bread. L nodded his head and felt really happy for him.

Someone covered Zico’s eyes, L tilted his head up and saw a charmingly pretty girl, but he’s not attracted to her at all.

Zico smiled and held his girl’s hand and kissed it, “Hi.” Her small, twinkling voice makes Zico really happy. He stood up and surrounds his arms on her waist. “Hi, babe, did you already eat?” Zico kissed her temples and curled her hair behind her ear. She blushed and shook her head.

“Can I eat with you?” she asked. “Sure. Oh right, Babe, here’s my best friend, Kim Myungsoo.” Zico gladly introduced L to her.

She turned her head and saw the cute and really handsome L smiling at her, showing his little dimples. She swallowed and turned pink, she stretched her hands out.

“Hi, I’m Jin Ae, Park Jin Ae.”  L grabbed her hand and shook it.

This is the day when Jin Ae first met L and the day she fell for him head over heels.

 

One night, L and Zico decided to go clubbing with Jin Ae. The three of them become quite close but L was already noticing that Jin Ae’s always texting, calling and obviously hitting on him.

He doesn't want to ruin he's best friend happiness , that is why he decided to zipped his mouth.

L went to use the rest room. Right when L went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter