Chapter 8

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*block b music? kkk.. you guessed right! Block B came to the story already! ~ kkk.. Enjoy the chapter!~ ^_^*

 

Chapter 8

 

The day before the vacation, I locked myself inside my room to organize my things. Good thing, my Aunt’s not home today no one will be asking me to do things that will take my time from packing.

I was arranging my clothes to my luggage when a wind made my hair to cover my face. I smiled knowing that Myungsoo came already from the window again.

“Hey, you seemed really busy.” Myungsoo said as he propped his knees and sat beside me. “Yes, I am. So don’t be noisy.” I muttered while taking important things from my cabinet like first aid kit etc...

Myungsoo crossed his legs and grabbed a book to read. He kept glancing at me, but I didn't mind him because I was so busy packing my things up. “How about you, Myungsoo? Did you finish packing already?” I paused when I saw him sleeping at the chair. Still his legs and arms crossed. I stood up and sat down with my knees.

I waved my hands in front of his face, “Kim Myungsoo, are you sleeping already?” I asked, twisting my head so that I could see his face that is peacefully sleeping. I hugged my knees and rested my chin on my arms.

“Wah, my boyfriend is really handsome.” I said under my breath as a sweet smile curved my lips. I stretched my arms and shoved his bangs that covered his face. Myungsoo opened his eyes with a smile which startled me.

“Omona!” he swiftly pulled me closer to him and hugged my waist. Myungsoo jumped into the bed with his arms were wrapped on me. I was so close that our noses were touching. His hot breath gives tingle on my body.

“Yah, don’t hold your breath.” Myungsoo whispered, his eyes were close smiling a little. “Haah,” I exhaled deeply. I heard Myungsoo chuckled, *Cute.* he thought.

My body was curled under his warm hug. It feels really warm and fuzzy that I actually wanted to sleep with his hug. “You like me hugging you?” Myungsoo teasingly asked. I pinched his cheeks and shyly nodded my head.

“Your hug is the best.” Myungsoo softened. I drew myself closer to him. He my hair as he gave small kisses on my forehead and cotton-like nose. “Our contract is going to end soon, right?” I blurted.

“Mmmhmm.”

“Then, I won’t be your servant anymore?”

“Oh, but did you ever feel you’re my servant?” I shook my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter