Chapter 4

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

While walking along the school corridors, a girl was being bullied by a group of guys behind the girl’s locker. I heard the screaming and banging of lockers. I peeked and try to analyze the situation first.

“How dare you bumped into me! Don’t you know who we are!?”    “you’re such a freaking nerd!”

“A girl like you shouldn’t be here!”                     “UGLY NERD!”

The guy kicked the girl's leg that was lying there helpless.

After seeing this scene, I can’t help to just stand there and watch. I clenched my fist and threw the trash can on the first guy's back that I saw. Good thing, the trash can was too light for me to carry.

“Aww! Shish! Who threw that?!” he yelled while holding and rubbing the back of his head. I stepped out from the corner with a frowning expression.

“YAH! What are you doing!? Bullying a girl?!” I yelled.

The group of guys clenched their teeth. They know they can’t mess up with me knowing that I’m L’s girl and friends with all the famous Infinite members.

“Let’s leave! We can’t mess up with her.” the tall, dark-skinned guy rubbed his bottom lip with his thumb.

Before they could walk pass me, they make sure to bump on my shoulders and scoffed. They once more glared at the scared looking girl at the corner and smirked.

“Are you alright?” I ran to her and help her to stand up. I saw the familiar face and lightly beamed. “Jin Ae? Park Jin Ae, right?” she glanced up and smiled at me, like she saw an angel saving her from distress.

“Yeah, thanks for saving me again.” She pushed her glasses up and bowed at me. She dusted her skirt while I helped her pick her books and ball pens that were scattered all over the floor. “It must’ve been nice being friends with Infinite, huh?” she questioned. I looked at her and hand her the ball pens I’ve picked.

“Maybe. Good thing I saw you. Are those guys who were chasing you yesterday?” she nodded and slightly bit her bottom lip. She zipped her bag and was shyly looking at me. “Are you taking your lunch also?” I asked.

Jin Ae took something out from her bag and handed me a homemade vanilla flavored cream puff. “For you, thanks for always helping me,” she sweetly beamed.

“Wow, thanks.” I gladly received it. Jin Ae stood up and went at the opposite direction where the cafeteria is.

“Oh, Jin Ae! This is the way to the cafeteria.” I pointed at the two way white door. Jin Ae shook her head.

“I don’t eat at the cafeteria.”

“Why?”

 “I… Don’t have friends to eat with.” She curled her hair behind her ear and sheepishly lowered her head. Something pinched my heart. I walk to her and held her shoulders.

“Then, you have now. Let’s eat together!” I enthusiastically said. Jin Ae took my hands off and pushed me.

“No, I’m alright. I don’t want people to think that the famous L's girlfriend being with a nerd like me.”

“Psh, what are you talking about? You're not a nerd. You're just really intelligent.” I winked and paused for a second then continued, “I like girls like you. They are way nicer than queenkas.” I grimaced.

Both of us end up with giggles. “Let’s go?” Jin Ae nodded her head with a shy smile.

Inside the cafeteria, Myungsoo was already waiting at the front door. His expression chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter