Chapter 37

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

 

You stopped at a incredibly big house. No, it’s not a house, but a mansion. Two guys opened the door of L and also yours. You stepped out the car and saw L’s extremely huge place. Cars were lined up at the garage, a large fountain was at the center.

“Wow,” you whispered looking at every corner of the place. L closed your jaw and held your hand, “Come on.”

You stopped him from pulling you, “Wait. I-I’m ready yet.” You stuttered, obviously nervous and scared.

“Don’t worry.” He pulled you again but you stopped him.

“What if your family won’t like me?” you nervously questioned. L could see in your eyes that you were scared. He gave you a encouraging kiss on your lips and smiled.

“What are you saying? Is this a drama? Psh. Like that kind of things doesn’t exist.” L assured. “If they will not like you, I don’t care. It’s like I need their approval.” He shrugged.

This made you a feel more confident. You inhaled deeply and held his hand tightly.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.” He gave you an assuring smile.

The both you of you entered the mansion. There is no doubt L is also rich as jonghyun. Then, you heard laughter at the receiving area of the mansion.

As the two of you were getting closer, your heart is rapidly beating like crazy. After a few more steps, you already saw 3 heads and you feel like collapsing.

“We’re here.” L said making their heads turned. You breathing stopped and you bowed to them formally and respectfully. You feel like you wanted to just disappear right now.

“Oh! She’s here, she’s here!” A cute sounding voice made you stood up from your bow. And there, you saw a little Myungsoo. You were amazed how they looked so much alike. You turned your head right and you saw L’s father. He’s a bit bald, but he was really nice looking.

And his step-mother who was really delicate and gentle looking, she seemed sweet and nice. The little Myungsoo was jumping up and down while holding L’s hand.

“I-I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter