Chapter 34

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34

 

You opened your eyes and saw L still heavily breathing on your neck. He also opened his eyes and scanned your face, “Are you hurt?”

You shook your head. Both of you were confused and didn’t know what happened. L was already expecting he was hit by the bat on his head right now, he was also expecting that his head is flooded with blood, but no.

“I told you, call us if you need help.” A familiar voice made you and L look up.

There, you saw Zico smiling while twisting Jinwoo’s arms with one hand. While his other members took down Jinwoo’s other members down easily.

“Y- Yah! Are you Block B?” Jinwoo stuttered looking really scared with Block B’s aura. Zico twisted his hand more and smirked.

“Yeah, and you messed up with our gang’s friends.” Zico hissed. Jinwoo swallowed hard. “And this is a warning, were not the only gangs who’s friend with Infinite.” Zico whispered something to Jinwoo that no one heard and Jinwoo’s eyes widened in horror. Zico let go of his hand and kicked him away.

Jinwoo ran away like a scared cat while the other Block B members were mocking him.

Myungsoo stood you up and you curiously looked at Zico and s. P.O. was happily waving at you like you two were close friends already. L wiped the blood from his lips and held your waist, “Thanks.” L said, but still he still can’t look at Zico.

“L, I hope you could forgive me. Let’s be good friends again.” Zico held his arm out, but L gave him a punch on his face. You gasped and held L on his arms, “Myungsoo, what are you doing?” you asked.

Zico stood up and s were about to defend him but Zico stopped them. Zico heartily laughed as L held his arm out with a smile.

“Huh?” Confused, you watched L helped Zico to stand up. Block B also loosened their tense and smiled.

“You’re lucky ~~~~~~ remembered me. If she didn’t, I’ll kill you.” L said. Zico held L’s hands for support to stand up.

They both laughed heartily together and it’s sign of a new born friendship between L and Zico again.

“Noona!!!~~~~” Sungjong came running with the other Infinite members. You spun around and received Sungjong’s hug. He pulled back examined your body by raising your hand up and walked around your to see your body.

“Sungjong! What are you doing? Nothing happened to me.” You said with a giggle as you stopped him and pinched his cute little nose. Sungjong crinkled his nose and smiled.

Sungyeol and Dongwoo came to you, “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter