Chapter 33

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning! : Long chapter, harsh words, and violence ahead...*

 

Chapter 33

 

You closed the pastry shop with Minwoo, “Ahh~ today was really tiring!” Minwoo whined as he stretched his arms widely. You sighed and nodded your head with agreement.

“Noona, are you sure you don’t want me to walk you home? It’s late at night and plus you’re a girl. Not just any girl, but Jonghyun hyung and L hyung’s girl.” He teased.

You frowned and pinched his nose, “Yah!” you chuckled, “I’m alright. My house is just a block away. You can go home. A child must not be staying late at night.” You said as you ruffled his hair. Minwoo irritably shoved your hand and frowned.

“I’m not a child anymore!”

“Okay, okay, Mr. No-Min-woo.” You giggled

Both of you bid your goodbyes and went into the opposite directions. While walking on your way home, your phone rang and saw the caller ID

 Myungsoo ♥

You slid your phone to unlock and answered, “Wae?”

“Still mad?” L’s soft and worried voice made you softened fast.

You smiled, “Yeah, really mad. I’m hanging up…”

“Wait! Are you really still mad? Then, I must do something, right?” L panicky said before you could really hang up. You didn’t answer and waited for him to continue speaking.

Then, after long seconds of pause, “♪Niga meoreo jinda meolli jeomi dwinda 
Bareul ddeji mothae maeumman dwi jjeocha ddara ganda~ ♫ ”

You stopped from walking after hearing L singing at the other end of the line. This is the first time you heard him sing, and without a doubt, he really has sweet and gentle voice that touched your heart.

You could hear that L’s voice is getting louder and closer, so you spun around and saw L holding a big pink swirlie lollipop.

He stopped from singing and closed his handphone, “I can’t find any opened flower shop.” You let out a heartily laugh and took L’s apology gift.

L widely smiled as he slung an arm around your neck, “How’s my voice?” he asked.

“Hmm… not bad. I can’t believe my gangster boyfriend could sing?” You said with sarcasm. L turned red as he cleared his throat and sweetly smiled with the compliment. You giggled and poked his dimples, “Hahaha, my boyfriend is really cute when he gets embarrassed.”

“Yah, Don’t say cute. Say hot.” L smirked and leaned down to give a sweet peck on your lips. “I’m really sorry.”

You nodded and beamed sweetly, “Apology accepted.”

 

 

*Play this music on this part... thanks!*

 

While walking, a guy blocked you and Myungsoo from walking, “Aww~ how sweet.” A deep and husky voice said. Shadows in each and every corner of the street appeared.

You both stopped from walking as L held your hand tightly and moved you behind him. L’s smile fades upon seeing them.

Scared, you held L’s jacket tightly.

The group of guys were holding bats and some were breaking their knuckles while chewing their bubblegums.

L’s brows furrowed as he shot a deadly glare on each one of them. “. Not here with my girl.” L hissed blocking you from them. 

“Where are your friends, L? Alone here with the pretty princess?” Jinwoo widely smirked looking at you with lust in his eyes.

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter