Chapter 30

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30

 

While fixing yourself in front of the mirror, you smiled as you put on your light blue headband L gave you.

Your room’s window opened and L walked in like nothing. “Don’t make yourself prettier, many guys will like you.” L blurted.

You scoffed and wore your backpack on. L took some of your hand carry books. He kissed your cheeks and greeted, “Good morning,” His sweet voice make you smile.

“Good morning, too”

“Isn’t your skirt getting shorter?” L raised an eyebrow as he held the tip of your skirt. You looked down and smiled with awe.

“Does it mean I got taller!?” you brightened. But L raised an eyebrow as he leans forward and blew a breath on your eyes causing for you to blink.

“What was that for!?” you yelled rubbing your eyes. L chuckled and caught your hands, “Be sure to fix your skirt, 10 cm below your knees!” He ordered. You stuck your tongue out but nodded in agreement.

Right when you were about to open your door, L grabbed your hand. “Why?”

“Do you want to use the window?” L smirked. You raised an eyebrow and gave him a queer look.

“Is there something wrong that I should use the window and not the door like the usual human does?” you teased.

L poked your nose and hugged your waist, he led you to the window and looked down, “Because a prince wanna be wants to send you to school.”

You saw the familiar black car and whispered, “Jonghyun?”

Myungsoo groaned, “Aish, why do you have to be this pretty. I have Jonghyun and that Minwoo as my rivals, really annoying.”

You elbowed L on his stomach and chuckled, “Minwoo is not your rival! Also Jonghyun. They are just my friend and dongsaeng. I’ll go down and tell Jonghyun about you and me. Alright?”

“You’ll let him send you to school?” L raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, just this day. I’ll tell him everything. Wait me at school.” You smiled and patted his stomach. Your eyes widened and patted his hard stomach again. “Hey, are you working out? Is that an abs?” you asked still patting his hard stomach like a child.

L grinned, “Yeah, want to see it?” L was about to raise his shirt and show you his chocolate abs, but you turned around and yelled. (I don't know L has abs, but just think he has it here. ㅋㅋ )

“NO~!”

“What are you shy about? You’ll still see this especially after we got married.” He smirked with a wink.

“Myungsoo!” you squealed. You heard him chuckled. He spun you around and pecked your lips, “I’ll see you at school. Explain it clearly to that dinosaur Jonghyun, araso?”

You smiled and nodded your head. He waved goodbye as you closed the door behind you.

Right when you run down the stairs, Jonghyun stood up with a sweet smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter