Chapter 3

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

“Yes, I’m Park Jin Ae. Class 4-B”

“Hi, I’m Kwon ~~~~~. Class 4-A” Jin Ae automatically shifted her gaze on Myungsoo who is just staring at her. Myungsoo helped me to get up while I helped Jin Ae.

“Thanks, Aww-“ she sat down again and held her aching ankle. I can't explain what her facial expression right now is.

“A- Are you alright?” I asked while supporting her.

Myungsoo scoffed and rolled his eyes in irritation, “Psh, what an actress.” I lightly punched him and shot him a 'shut up' glare.

“Sorry, I tripped while running away from creepers.” Her voice was low and soft. It sounded that she’s scared of something. I’m the kind of person that is easily moved by 'nice people'.

“Let’s go, Baby.” Myungsoo said as he held my hand.

“We should help her.” I said, still holding Jin Ae's shoulders. Jin Ae shook her head and smiled a little.

“Don’t worry, I can walk by myself.” She said and tried to stand on her own, but she fell all over again and it looked like an acting already.

“Let us take you home.” I offered, this made Myungsoo frowned a bit. He didn’t like the aura coming from this Jin Ae girl who keeps looking at him.

“She said she can walk. Let’s go.” Myungsoo frowned.

“Myungsoo-ah, can you carry her on your back?” I pleaded. Jin Ae turned her head to me, quite shocked about my recent action. Myungsoo’s eyes grew wide in shock.

“Hell no!” he protested. Jin Ae’s head lowered, quite disappointed about Myungsoo's cold reaction. I stood up and held Myungsoo’s hand with mine.

“Let’s just take her to the nearest bust stop, huh? Please.” I pleaded and gave him a sincere look. He looked into my eyes and softened. He told me I am his biggest weakness right now especially every time I say the magic word, 'please'.

“I never even carried you on my back.” He furrowed his eyebrows, complaining again about the carrying thing.

“You could carry me anytime. And besides, she’s from our school. What if the guy who’s chasing her came back?” I asked. Myungsoo glared at Jin Ae that gives chills on her spine, she pushed her glasses up and swallowed.

Myungsoo leaned closer to me, “Remember. I’m doing this for you. And I’m never doing this again to any other girl except for you.” He assured. 

I smiled and kissed his cheeks. “Thanks, Myungsoo.” I whispered.

“That kiss should transfer to my lips.” He smirked. Myungsoo sat down in front of Jin Ae with his back.

“Get on so that I could carry my own girlfriend.” He irritatedly said. Jin Ae glanced at me waiting for my approval. I carried her half body and told her it's alright. Jin Ae wrapped her arms around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter