Chapter 29

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

 

You woke up first and saw L still sleeping. You stood up and covered him with blanket. You smiled as you watched his smiling sleeping face.

Slowly, you bent down and kissed his cheeks. A sweet smile crept L’s lips as he pulled you on your waist and laid you down the bed again beside him, “Ow.” You yelped.

His eyes were still closed and the tips of your noses were touching. His breathing was light and soft. He tightly hugged your waist, pulled you closer and whispered, “Where are you going?”  

 “Oh, you’re awake? I’m going to wash up.” You answered back. L slowly opened his eyes and smiled. You smiled back and stood up but L yanked you back. “Wae?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Do you remember me? I’m not dreaming last night, right?” he worriedly asked as he stared deep in your eyes.

You smirked and shoved him angrily, “Who are you!? Why are you in my room!?” you pretended.

But he knows you’re only pretending. He rubbed his nose against yours that made you giggle. He giddily beamed, “Don’t trick me. You kissed me on my cheeks!” he said pointing his cheeks with his forefinger making him really adorable.

You chuckled and pinched his nose. “Araso, now stand up!” you tapped his shoulders as you stood up but he yanked you down again. “What now?”

He affectionately smiled, “I really missed you a lot. Now, you must fill the lost kisses.” He leans forward and pecked your lips many times.

Just when he attempted another kiss, you pushed his forehead, “Myungsoo-ah, I will go to the public library. Want to come?”

“Of course, wait for me.” He hurriedly stood up and jumped outside the window. He hurriedly ran back to his house to wash and change.

 You smiled as you’re brushed your lips with your finger. You admitted that you missed Myungsoo’s soft lips on yours. *Ahh! What am I thinking!* you shook your head and washed then changed your clothes.

 

After washing and changing you went downstairs and found your aunt talking on the phone, “Imo, I’m going to library!~”

“~~~~~~~-ah, wait.”

You happily spun around, “Hmm?”

“I heard that Jonghyun and you were getting really close. That’s great.” Your Aunt happily brushed your hair and smiled.

You smile fades, “But Imo, Jonghyun and I were just-“

“Thank-you for doing this for me, ~~~~~~-ah. You and Jonghyun really suit each other.” She smiled and talked to the phone again.

You sighed and opened the door. You wandered around to look for L, seems like he’s not there yet. Then, someone kissed your cheek from no where. Your eyelids flickered in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter