Chapter 28

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

 

After Myungsoo beaten up the drunken man, he quickly scanned your crying face and wiped your tears away. He shoved the strands of your hair that covered your face. “Gwenchana? Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you scared.” He worriedly said.

“What are you sorry for? Kim Myungsoo? You’re a gangster. I know you do those kinds of things. Thanks for saving me again. It’s the second time this happened.” you sniffed and affectionately beamed to him.

“D- Don’t tell me?”

You nodded your head, “Mmm, I remembered everything about you. My memory came back. Like magic.”

L’s jaw dropped that he actually forgot what time is it. L gave you a warm tight hug and sweetly nuzzled your neck. He closed his eyes with the happiness and the warmth of your hug. “Oh, you missed me that much?” you teased with a giggle.

He pulled back and frowned, “Are you kidding me!? I missed you like crazy! I think I’m going to die!” he exaggerated his actions and words. You whacked him on his arms and smiled.

“I mis-“ your phone rang and it was your Aunt already calling. L was tightly hugging your waist, “Oh, hold that thought. Yoboseyeo? Oh, Imo-ah? Neh, I just went to the supermarket, I’ll be back. Yeah.. I’m hanging up.” You closed your handphone and looked at L. You transferred his hand to yours and held it tightly, “I think you should send me home now.”

“Aww, I didn’t hear that you missed me!” L pouted. You held his hand dragged him back to your house.

L’s other hand was on his pocket while your hands were interlaced with each other, wearing both happy and contented smiles.

You stopped by the front door of your house, “Goodnight.” You whispered, but L doesn’t want to let go of your hand. “Myungsoo-ah, I really have to go inside.” You smiled and held his tight grip on yours.

“I’m scared.” He admitted.

“Scared of what?” you raised an eyebrow.

“If I let go of this hand, you will forget me again.” He softly said. “What if I’m only dreaming!? Oh please, don’t wake me up!” he yelled as he looked up the starry sky. You softened and pinched his cuddly cheeks. He groaned in pain, but immediately changes into a sweet smile.

“See? You’re not dreaming. It will not happen again, araso? Sleep now. We’ll see each other again tomorrow.” You smiled. He bent down your height, his face was just inches away from you still not letting go of your hand.

“Can I?”

“Hmm? Can I what?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter