Chapter 27

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

 

“Jonghyun-ah…” you said under your breath, your ice cream was already melting on your hands.

Light posts started to turn on one by one. Jonghyun’s face brightened by the light and you saw him still staring at you.

“I-I’m not forcing you. I know that you still like that Gangster boyfriend of yours. I just wanted it say to you before it’s too late.” He said with a small smile. He scratched his head with his forefinger and laughed awkwardly, “Aish, this is so embarrassing!” he sheepishly mumbled.

“If you’re only doing this because of your parents, don’t worry, I’ll help you to explain to them.” You beamed and stood up, “L- Let’s go home. My Aunt will be worried.” You dusted your clothes and went back inside Jonghyun’s car. You didn’t realised you dropped your ice cream.

“Aissh, it shouldn’t be like this.” He kicked the air and ran back to his car with his hands on his pocket.

The whole ride was really awkwardly quiet adding up the heavy traffic both of you encountered, “I-It’s too quiet, let’s hear some music.” You stammered as you the radio, but instead you the heater. “Oh, wrong.” You pushed another button and the lights went on.

Jonghyun just laughed, “Jonghyun-ah!” you whined. He helped you and turned off all the things you .

“~~~~~~-ah, I’m sorry, but I really want you to think about it.” Jonghyun blurted.

Jonghyun stared at you and added, “Let’s just be good friends for now.”

You sighed and nodded your head. Not sure of what you really feels right at the moment.

After few hours of battling with the awkwardness between the traffic, finally, you arrived in front of your house and Jonghyun immediately went out to open your door. You smiled and stepped out from his car.

“I guess were a little late. I didn’t know there’s going to be a heavy traffic.” Jonghyun said rubbing the back of his neck. You shook your head, “It’s alright.” You smiled.

 Again, that awkward silence, you cleared your throat, “Erm… Good night.”

Jonghyun smiled as he leans forward and planted a sweet kiss on your forehead and whispered, “Good night.” Your eyes popped wide open in surprise. This is the first time a different guy except from your Infinite oppas and especially L kissed your forehead.

He went inside his car and turned around, before he could leave, you once more waved at him good bye and spun around, “Omona!” you held your chest when you saw L standing in front of you.

Of course, he was madly jealous seeing you with Jonghyun again, and this isn’t the first time he waited for you outside. He first waited for you when you had to baby sit with Sungyeol.

“L, you scared me! Why are you outside my house?” you asked. He just stared at you and stepped a little closer. You stepped back and stopped him from approaching you by his chest. “Y-yah, L you’re s-scaring me!” you stuttered while holding his chest with your both hands.

“When will you remember me, ~~~~~~-ah? Or you’re just pretending?” he sharply asked.

“Huh? I’m not pretending. And you’re misunderstanding everything! I and Jonghyun were just-“

“- what? Just playing around?”

“L…” you said under your breath. You don’t know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter