Chapter 25

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25

 

The barista held the two cups of Macchiato to you, “Thank-you for coming.”

You bowed and left the counter along with Jonghyun.

Just after you and Jonghyun left, the staff started gossiping after seeing the handsome guy,

 “Omo! Did you see!? Kim Jonghyun! He’s so handsome in person!” “The famous son of Kim Corporation! I saw him on magazine last month!”

 

“Hey, that’s not free!” Jonghyun said while pointing at the cups of macchiato your holding.

“I know. I’ll pay you later.” You lightly nudged him and smiled, “Thanks, Jonghyun-ah.”

After hearing your sweet voice and smile again, his heart can’t stop racing fast. He stopped in front of you and smiled. Your eyelids flickered.

“What?” you asked. “I’ll pay you, don’t worry. A cup of macchiato won’t get you into bankrupts. ” You said with a chuckle.

“Pay me with a date.” He said.

You stared at him with disbelief, “Huh, but we already had a date, right?”

Jonghyun frowned, “No! Not that kind of date! Like a real date! No awkwardness, just the normal dating.” He smiled and bent down your height and beamed. “Pay me.”

You swallowed and stepped back seeing his face really close, you have to admit, he really is handsome. “B-but...” you remembered L.

“He’s not your boyfriend anymore, right?” it’s like he read your mind. He said, walking by your side again. You flinched and tightly held the two cups.

“How did you know?”

“Research. Hey! Don’t think I’m a stalker! I told you, my parents are.” He giggled, you can’t help but to laugh back with what he said.

“I’m going now, Jonghyun. I need to meet someone.” You smiled and waved at him. He cupped his hand around his mouth and shouted, “Hey! Pay me!”

You glanced back and smiled, “I will!”

Jonghyun curled his fist into a ball, “Yes!”

 

You arrived at the park 15 minutes late. L was already at the bench. His arms and legs were crossed with his eyes closed, his bangs were covering one of his eye. You bent down and peered at him.

You stared at his peaceful sleeping face, from his eyelashes that cascades down, his perfect nose and lips. You snapped out of daze and shook your head.

“L, sorry I’m late,” You whispered. His eyes fluttered open causing for you to get startled, “Omo!” you were about to fall when he caught your waist. His face was so close to yours. You swallowed hard and you could hear your own fast heartbeat.

He smiled and straightened you up, “You're staring at me, huh?” he teased. You flushed red, “I-I’m not!” you yelled.

“Why are you late?” he asked. You cleared your throat and hand him the cup of caramel macchiato. Your face is still burning red and you’re facing the opposite direction.

L took the cup and patted the empty seat beside him, “Sit here.”

Without looking at him, you sat down far beside him. It’s like feet away. L scoffed. He surrounded his arms around your waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter