Chapter 23

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 23

He slowly walked pass you and pulled the chair out, “Please, have a sit.” You gave him a small bow and sat down the comfy chair.

Both of you were quiet while you cover yourself with the menu.

*Ahh, the awkwardness is suffocating!*you thought as you carefully peered at him. You gasped when you saw Jonghyun staring at you with soft eyes.

“Are you done choosing?” he asked. His sweet, musical voice rang your mind and realised that you haven’t chosen yet.

“Erm, can you just choose for me? I really don’t know what to choose.” you sheepishly admitted.

 “Okay, try their pasta. One of the best.” He called the waiter and told him your orders. As soon the waiter left, he took a folder out and opened it.

*So he still works even on dates? What a workaholic.*you thought while you watched him with curious eyes.

“Your Kwon ~~~~~~, right? According to these details, you’re a year younger than me?” he smiled and looked at you turning the pages of a 10 page folder.

“W-Where did that come from? Are you a Prosecutor?” you asked pointing at the folder with your name on it. It’s like you were applying for a job. “How stalkerish…” you remarked.

He chuckled in response, “Anniya. My parents are really like this. They always do a research every time I went on a blind date.” He winked, “Weird huh?” he added with a sweet smile.

*Oh, so he went to many blind dates already.*you thought.

He rested his chin on his palms and smiled at you, “Hmm, you looked uncomfortable. Should we have a date outside? Should I send the bodyguards out? Or… should we escape?” he sweetly beamed.

“H- Huh? No, it’s fine. It’s just that I never had been to blind dates before. And this is way too formal.” You sheepishly admitted.

He giggled, “Me too. I hate dates like this. It’s not my style.” He pouted. You scoffed and laughed at him. He raised an eyebrow, “What’s funny?”

“What’s your style? This looks like your style, a prince looking like you and this kind of atmosphere.” You giggled as you looked around.

“So, you admit that I looked like a Prince? I’m really handsome, right? Starstrucked?” he smirked and planted his elbows on the table.

Then, L flashed your mind and admitted to him, “Maybe, You’re the second Prince.”

“Huh?”

“Let’s just finish this and go home.” You smiled and started eating the pasta he ordered for you. Your eyes widened at the taste of expensive pasta. It’s like heaven on your mouth and started to eat like what you usually do.

Your Aunt told you to be as girly as possible, but you can’t help it. You won’t act in front of anyone.

 He rested his chin on his palms and watched you with interested eyes, *other girls who I dated eat like forever when they eat, trying to be as girly as possible. But you, you eat like there’s no one watching you. How cute and interesting.* He doesn’t know why, but he every time he looks at you, he can’t help but to smile like a fool.

“I’m so happy I didn’t ditch this blind date. I have to admit, I’m more starstrucked by you.” He suddenly blurted while slicing his meal. You st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter