Chapter 20

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

 

After the long vacation at Jeju, you stretched your arms widely outside your house, ready for the Second Semester of the year.

Still, your memories with L haven’t come back yet. That’s why L is trying his best to get close to you even more.

While skipping on your way to school, L came out from no where and started walking by your side. You stopped from your tracks and glared at him, “Yah, L. Are you a stalker?” you questioned. He gave you a queer look, and he feels really uneasy that you’re not calling him ‘Myungsoo’ anymore.

He frowned, “No, I’m your boyfriend.” He pointed out.

You awkwardly laughed, “Correction. It’s ex-boyfriend.” You snapped and started to walk again. Dumbfounded, he followed you.

“Kwon ~~~~~~, are you drinking your medicine?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Then why is your memory haven’t returned yet!? Should I bump your head?” L joked. You whacked him on his arms, “It will return if it’s destined to. Don’t you dare make something on me!” you warned.

L smiled and thought, *Of course, I won’t do anything on you, babo.*

L walked backwards while facing you with his hands behind him, “You know, the memory might be gone, but the heart is still the same~” L sang.

“Mwoh?”

“You don’t really feel anything to me?” he asked while lunging closer to you. Your face was just inches from him again, you could feel his breath that made your heart race insanely.

You stepped back and shook your head. “N-Nothing.”

“Really?” L riased an eyebrow with a big grin. You pouted and nodded your head proudly. “Even if I did this?” L slowly bent to your height and twisted his head he smiled and your eyes widened when he suddenly leans forward and gave you a mind blowing kiss.

It's like time has slowed down. 

L leaned back and softly watched the frozen you, “Nothing, huh?” L whispered as a sweet smile formed his lips. He straightened up and bit his lip, still he can’t help but to smile. 

You swallowed hard and you could hear your own heartbeat. L smiled affectionately and waved his hand, “See ya later, my princess!”

You snapped out of dazed and screamed that echoed at the streets. “That L!!! What did he just do!?” you angrily wiped your lips with your hands and held your drumming chest.

 

At school,

L and Sungyeol were talking by the lockers.

“What are they talking about?” Dongwoo asked. "I don't know?" Woohyung answered. 

They just stared at them and shrugged.

 

You finally arrived at your school and directly went into the lockers. You cursed words to L while getting your books out. “You jerk! How could you just kis- Ugh. I can’t even say the word!” An arm slung around your neck.

“Hi, girl” Minhee greeted and gave you a sweet smile.

“Hi there, Minhee.” You gloomily greeted her back, she held your shoulders and steadied you.

“You look… horrible.” Minhee blurted. You grimaced and remembered L’s kiss. You shivered, “I guess.” You said.

“Huh?”

*Shh… Shh… Students please proceed to the court for the welcoming program for the 2nd Semester*

The speakers went off.

“Let’s go for the secret gathering!” Minhee linked arms with you and happily skipp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter