Chapter 17

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

*Long chapter and violence ahead, don’t hate block b! ^^*

 

“Ohh~~ I won!~~” Taeil’s voice echoed around the building after winning the little card game. U-kwon slapped the back of his head and scoffed, “Yah, you cheated!” he yelled.

“I did not!” Taeil shot back taking all the money at the table with his wide arms.

Block B laughed like Hyenas around the building which made you a little scared. Zico, Jaehyo and B-bomb were drinking beers while waiting for their visitors.

You and Jin Ae were tied at the chair. She’s just behind you. *Ugh. The rope is too tight.* you groaned while trying to twist your wrist to reach the end of your rope. Jin Ae was quiet, too quiet that you shook her with your back.

She turned her head and saw her shaking eyes, “Yo-m alri-mhng?” words mumbled on the tape, you asked her if she’s alright since her eyes were watery already. Although she didn’t understand what you said, she knows you’re worried for her. She nodded her head and turned back again. You tried once more to remove the rope when a loud slam made you startled.

Zico smirked and crushed the can of beer in his hand, “Visitors are here.” Taeil, Kyung and U-kwon stopped from playing and stood up by the front door.

L and Sungyeol arrived first, their mask was on already ready for the upcoming fight. They huffed and puffed as they searched the whole building with their eyes for you. And there, they spotted you at the same time. They stepped in, but U-Kwon and Kyung blocked their way.

You gave them an I’m-alright-look, but they can’t help but to check on you if your hurt or not. Other Infinite members arrived in time, too.

“Noona!~” Sungjong yelled, but then he saw P.O and gawked at him.

“Let’s be nice guys, come on in.” Zico offered, but he’s wearing this devil smirk on his face.

 Infinite came in and lined up into a straight line. Block B members faced the opponents they want to fight with.

 

Sungjong      Hoya       Woohyun     Dongwoo        Sunggyu      Sungyeol        L

P.O            B-Bomb       U-Kwon          Kyung              Taeil         Jaehyo          Zico

 

You swallowed hard seeing this scene that you particularly see on dramas and movies only. The atmosphere was really different, the goofy and funny Sungjong instantly changed into an aggressive gangster now.

“I hope you still remember Teen Top.” Jaehyo said with a smirk.

“Ahh, the chickens that we kicked the asses with just one minute?” Sunggyu cockily said bringing Block B members to be angry. “MWOH!?” Jaehyo snarled. Zico stopped him by his chest.

“Well, Teen Top’s our hoobaes and we are very, very, mad after seeing them with bruises.” U-kwon explained.

“Because they’re too weak, that’s why.” Woohyun shot back with a smirk.

Tension is rising up already. “Maybe because their seniors were also W-E-A-K.” Dongwoo said with an irritating expression on his face. Kyung exploded and threw Dongwoo a hard punch on his face.

Fight started all over the building. This is the second time you saw a fight between two gangs. And this one was really different from their fight from Teen Top, it’s scarier, wilder, and louder painful groans.

Sungjong kicked P.O’s chest causing for him to crashed into the wooden table, “Whoo~!” Sungjong cheered for himself. P.O stood up and dusted the dirt on his jacket. He ran and tackled Sungjong down.

Hoya and B-Bomb were exchanging punches until they have blood on their lips. U-kwon carried Woohyun by his arms and gave him a take down.

“Ugh.” Woohyun groaned as he held his back, but he immediately recovered and gave U-kwon a kick. Dongwoo tackled Kyung on the wall, but Kyung pushed him back and punched his face.

“I will go easy on you, since you’re so little.” Sunggyu said with his hand on his pocket. Since, he’s the leader of the Infinite, he’s the 3rd best fighter amongst them. “Don’t be, because I played with Minhee. She’s really y.” Taeil said rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb, Taeil didn’t really make anything to Minhee, he just want to have a good fight with Sunggyu.

Sunggyu bit the trap and grew wild after hearing it fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter