Final

Little Things (Kyumin)

“Kyuhyun-ah?” Jungsu called out to the maknae of the group, sighing when he got a groan as a reply. It was already the umpteenth time Kyuhyun had been woken by his hyungs. All he wanted was a good nap with no disturbance and to just get well from his stomach flu soon. Was that too much to ask?

“Get some rest okay? The rest of us have our schedules, so just take a nap and remember to take your medicine.”

Kyuhyun watched wearily as the members left one by one, leaving him behind in the stuffy room. He rubbed at his eyes before finally being able to get some sleep. When he woke up again, it was lunchtime but he really had no appetite. He made an effort to sit up on his bed when he heard the door creak open. He turned his head and saw Sungmin smiling fondly at him.

“Hey Kyu,” he whispered when he sat down by Kyuhyun’s bed, “I hope you’re feeling better. I made you some porridge.” Sungmin held up a bowl of plain porridge, the fragrance wafting into Kyuhyun’s nostrils. Kyuhyun shot Sungmin a soft smile and opened his mouth for the porridge, pouting when Sungmin laughed and called him a baby. When Kyuhyun finished all the porridge, Sungmin took the bowl back.

“I’ll go wash this up. Take your medicine, okay?” He asked, nearly making Kyuhyun melt into nothing with his soft and gentle gaze.

“Min-ah,” Kyuhyun said, making Sungmin turn around and flash him another heart-stopping smile.

“Yeah?” Sungmin asked, tilting his head to express curiosity. Kyuhyun had to swallow hard before he could answer, because apparently Sungmin was too cute for Kyuhyun’s poor heart to handle.

“Hyung, I love you,” he said finally, his voice filled with sincerity and truth. Sungmin put the bowl back onto the side table and sat by Kyuhyun, holding his hand warmly.

“Kyuhyun…” Sungmin breathed, leaning towards Kyuhyun, eyes scanning his perfectly shaped lips.

“I love you too.” The last thing Sungmin saw was a dorky smile on Kyuhyun’s face before he was pulled down into a sweet kiss. There was no tongue or anything, just the lips, but Sungmin felt so many butterflies in his stomach and it was like learning how to kiss all over again. When he pulled away for breath, Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Min-ah, you’re gonna get stomach flu tomorrow, and then it’ll be my turn to take care of you,” he grinned, Sungmin’s cheekbone. Sungmin blushed and kissed Kyuhyun on the cheek.

 

“Oh yeah? Then you’d better take good care of me,” Sungmin giggled, winking at Kyuhyun before being pulled down into another kiss.