8. The Secret Alliance

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8. The Secret Alliance

----

[This is for all my readers out there. Thank You in advance! ^_^ You guys rock!]

[2 Weeks Ago...]

She walked cautiously, turning her head left to right hoping no one would see or recognize her. With her huge, black beach hat and bumble bee like glasses, she slowly roamed inside the said meeting place. 

"Mrs. Kwon!" the lady in her costume sharply turned hearing her call. "I'm over here!"

The older woman can't help but sigh disappointed, as the person she was meeting had blown the said cover.

Once she made her way towards Ms. Yoo, she took off her sunglasses and black hat seeing no point of it anymore. And there, Ms. Yoo greeted her with what she called the billion dollar smile.

"Sorry it took me awhile to give you a call," she explained which made Mrs. Kwon nod. "It's just I've been busy."

"Busy?" Mrs. Kwon repeated making the young lady nod. "With?"

"Well aside from work and all," Nurse Yoo started explaining. "I had to think about what you offered. Or more like the offer you asked for. And it was something to worry about, you know."

"Ms. Yoo," she looked at Nurse Yoo sympathetically. "I know this was tough on you, but you do know how important this is for me. For the Kwons to be exact, but if this scares you then whatever you decide to do I'll understand. If you don't do it, then all I really can do is understand. You do know I just want what's best for Jiyong and my supposedly grandchild in the future."

Mrs. Kwon looked at Nurse Yoo sadly, before turning her head the other way hoping she'd consider what she said.

"Oh Mrs. Kwon, I wasn't referring to that as my worries and all," she chuckled which surprised the old lady. "I was referring to the restaurant to meet you to. I mean I had this moment where I was like HELLO Yoo Ji Eun you're about to meet and have lunch with the one and only Kwon Eun Hye one of the CEO of Kwon Corporation. You know like hello Yoo! So it worries me where to meet you and have lunch and all."

"Is that all?" she can't help but give out a sigh of relief. "Well this is kind of you Ms. Yoo."

"I had to," she blushed. "I mean I'm meeting my mother in law."

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Kwon almost choked at her saliva.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm the biggest fan of your son," Nurse Yoo laughed. "I mean when I saw him in the bank, I was utterly surprised and all, but anyway I helped him out along with his friend."

"Do you happen to know where his umm..." she stuttered after all this was a very uncomfortable situation for her. She never thought she'd be talking about this to someone else.

"Oh his little spermies?" the young nurse giggled which made the old lady blush. "Ummm I'm not quite sure. I have to check the lab to see if it's still there. I mean we've had a few cases of women coming in for the procedure. I'll check on it for you Mrs. Kwon. If ever his donation are still there, is there anything you want me to do?"

"Ummm..." Mrs. Kwon had never thought about options. "I guess you can get rid of it."

"Awwww..." Yoo frowned. "Such a waste!"

"Nurse Yoo," she eyed the nurse which made the girl understand. "If his donation isn't there, which I hope isn't true, I need you to give me the information of who received it."

"I can't do that," she stiffened hearing what Mrs. Kwon was asking. "I mean that's against the rules and regulation of our hospital. You know the privacy of procedure, just like how we keep the privacy of our donors."

"It's not like you're telling the public Nurse Yoo," she explained. "I just need you to give me a name and then I'll do the rest. I promise you, I won't disclose any of this to the public or risk your job. I have this under control. You do trust me, don't you?"

"I...I do," she mumbled worried. "I just... I mean I've obeyed the rules and regulation ever since I started working for the bank and this frightens me Mrs. Kwon. But if you insist and promise then I'll do my best."

"Thank you. Your help means a lot to me Ji Eun," Mrs. Kwon uttered happily. "If you successfully fulfill this, I will reward you something, anything you want."

"Like your son?" Yoo happily muttered.

"Don't push it, Ms. Yoo," Mrs. Kwon shook her head.

"It's worth the try," she still looked hopeful. "But don't worry Mrs. Kwon, I'll get on this mission asap!"

"Thank you," somehow a part of Mrs. Kwon felt relieved...well for now.

-----

[Present Day]

Jiyong looked at Dara funnily, as the girl dove right through her plates like there was no tomorrow. He knew how girls act whenever they eat in front of guys. And most of the time, girls act with manners and poise. But seeing someone like Dara had totally changed his point of view in every girl. However he had to admit, he likes what he was seeing.

He likes how Dara's not ashame of how she acts unconsciously in front of him or any people. He likes how there's no way to stop her in saying what she thought or how there's no brake in when she speaks. Telling people what she really thinks without any fear of being hated or verbally attacked back. And most of all, he likes how she didn't have to act as a different person just to be liked.

Even though, he's aware of her sharp tongue, he still stuck around beside her. It wasn't just about him taking over the company, but the fact that he was enjoying her company in general.

Did I just thought of her just like that? He looked away for a moment realizing how far his thoughts have gone. However his eyes, went right back to her and seeing her as Dara made him smile for some reason.

Dara was different, different good he would think. She wasn't the usual type of girl. Dara is one of kind. And slowly a smile formed though his thin lips.

"What? Is something funny?" Dara felt Jiyong's eyes and as she looked up indeed the guy was looking at her. "Yah!"

"Has anyone told you not to talk with your mouth full?" Jiyong grabbed a napkin and wiped the corner of Dara's lips.

"Hey!" Dara tried pushing Jiyong's hand, but the guy used his force wiping the corner of her lips. "Look Kwon, I have no time, I mean we have to go back to the investors and all."

"No we don't," he said. "While you were out talking on the phone I told the investors what we truly seek and gave them the portfolio we promised them which they can look over on their own. I also told them to freely look it over as long as they want and just let us know when they've made decision."

"What?! Yah! Without my permission? Really? You're my secretary at the moment and I didn't order you to take over yet," Dara exclaimed which the guy only smiled to.

"Dara, I needed to make a move or we'll lose them," he said in a serious tone. "We can't just let them drift apart after that presention we did. And plus, they were in a rush as well. And..."

"And..." she repeated.

"You need a break," Jiyong smiled. "You've been in a lot of stress and that's not good for your health.

Wait what? Me stress and its not good for my health. Does he know? Dara tried not to think too hard about it, but hearing Jiyong said that something inside her snapped. He was right, the doctor's order was no stress and yet here she was stressing over the deal and future project. Sorry baby...she wanted to pat he tummy.

"Earth to Dara," he waved his hand in front of her face.

"Thanks," Dara uttered lowly.

"Excuse me?" Jiyong sure heard her, but he wanted to tease the girl more.

"Don't Jiyong," she glared at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter