5. Pink Bunny Shirt

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. Pink Bunny Shirt

----

Jiyong entered the building with full confidence on his face once again. Even though the past couple of days of his life have been a living hell, he still didn't back down. He wanted to bring Dara down when the opportunity strikes. However, things would end up going on the wrong way making his plan go to waste.

His hyung's question kept bugging him, yet he still found a way to ignore it.

Why are you even trying to bring down this Dara girl? I mean Jiyong really! What is the point?! Top's voice echoed in his head.

"Shut up! Just ing shut up!" Jiyong yelled as he stopped right in the middle of the busy lobby. People around him stopped walking and all stared at him like he has some kind of a problem. When he realized it was his hyung's voice in his head, his head snapped back up and there he was welcomed with strange faces from his coworkers. "Umm... sorry... there was this thing in my head."

"He must be out of his mind," one of the guys uttered making the person next to him nod. "Let's go before we catch it!"

"Why this bas..." he stopped as he realized who he was and what he is at the company. "Move along people. I'm sorry about my sudden outburst! Nothing to be taken too serious of!"

And as people moved, he too quickly walked away hoping to end his morning embarrassment. Jiyong also made sure that Dara was nowhere to be seen or else he knew well how Dara would slap him in the face with what happened.

As he made it up to his floor, he quickly made his way to Dara's office. Jiyong had made sure to be prepared for what ever the girl was going to throw at him. And even though the stuff Dara had even him was not the CEO training materials, he still did them.

He complained, yet in the end he finished everything Dara had asked him to do.

Jiyong stared at the name on Dara's door with that evil eyes of his. He has a plan today and he made sure that this time it will go through. Remembering Dara's order to knock first, he just shook his head and opened the door.

"Good mor..." he stopped as he noticed Dara's absence. "Where is she?"

"Good I caught up with you son," he turned around and found his father right behind him.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jiyong panicked as he remembers what he was doing earlier. How evil he was looking at Dara's name on her door.

"How long? Let's say enough to see you staring at Dara's door," his father answered. "I was going to think something is wrong with you today too."

"What do you mean something is wrong?" he asked.

"Oh that's right," Mr. Kwon remembered why he was there. "I was just going to tell you that Dara won't be in today."

"That's good!" Jiyong beamed happily. "I can continue whatever she was doing then!"

"Not so fast," his father caught his suit collar before he could walk towards Dara's chair. "You aren't taking over her work since her left over work is with her and plus you don't know what's her current project."

"Oh come on pops!" Jiyong chuckled. "I can so finish whatever she's doing! I mean I graduated with a business degree."

"And with the modeling as your experience," his father added making the guy agree. But realizing what his father said, he quickly shook his head disagreeing.

"Oh come appa! You know I can so do it!" he whined like a child. "Can't you put a little more faith in me?"

"I can, but not on this one," Mr. Kwon smiled. "But I do have another thing for you to do."

"Oh really?" his eyes widen hearing what his father was saying. "Keep talking! I think I like what's coming. A new project perhaps?"

"Oh Jiyong," his father shook his head. "It's not a project although I need you to go somewhere."

"Somewhere? Like where? A meeting?" Jiyong asked. He watched his father pull a small piece of paper with instructions on it on what he needed to do.

"Buy soup," he read out loud. "Buy plenty of ginger ale, crackers, juice, medicine and vitamins. Is someone sick?"

"Yes," his father asnwered. "I need you to go over there and deliver it. And also to help them out."

"Then what?" Jiyong looked at his father confused.

"You'll know more of the instructions once you get there," Jiyong looked at his father curiously this time.

"You are hiding something to me aren't you?" he questioned his father making the old man smile.

"Just do what I say," Mr. Kwon patted Jiyong's shoulder. "And I'll see you later for dinner."

"This all I'm doing today?" he uttered as his father walk away.

"Yes, but be prepared!" his father waved goodbye.

Jiyong looked at the piece of paper again and wondered who this person he's delivering the stuff for. 

"Does appa have a mistress?" he whispered. He looked left to right hoping no one had heard him. "That old man!"

-

Dara was laying down on her bed, face flat on the pillow. Her face flushed and sweaty after her multiple trips to the bathroom. When they said that morning sickness is one of the symptoms, she thought she was ready for it.

She quickly searched for her phone as it started ringing and not minding who it was she answered it.

"Hello," she groaned.

"How are you?" a cheery voice welcomed her.

"Unnie please," Dara turned herself laying flat on her back on the matress. "Not now."

"Oh, is the mother to be experiencing the wonderful symptoms of pregnancy?" Bom teased making the girl on the other line roll her eyes. "Oh come on Dara, you're suppose to enjoy these stuff!"

"How am I suppose to enjoy multiple trips to the bathroom vomitting whatever I have eaten unnie?" she spat making the girl laugh.

"Oh so cranky right away!" her friend laughed. "I read somewhere once you get further in your pregnancy, your hormones would go skyrocket high!"

"And what is that suppose to mean?" Dara closed her eyes hoping it's not what she's thinking of.

"Oh come on Dara," Bom laughed. "You know what I'm talking about. You're a curious single mother now and I know you've read the packet Dr. Kang had given you. drives, will boost my dear friend."

"Ugh!" she turned her head crashing it right on the pillow this time. She knew this conversation was coming.

"Dara," Bom laughed some more making the girl frustrated. "You know it's part of pregnancy...so good luck on that!"

"God unnie! You can be an sometimes you know that?!" Dara exclaimed which only made the girl laugh some more.

"But really Dara, are you okay?" her tone calmed making the pregnant girl smile. "You want me to come over? I can take the day off."

"Unnie, I'm fine," Dara sat up as she heard someone buzzing on her door. "I can handle this on my own. I'll just message you if I need something. But for now I have to go. Someone is at my door."

"Oh?" Bom grew curious. "Okay, let me know if it's trouble."

"You're the only trouble in my life unnie," Dara joked making the girl laugh.

"And I love to be the one and only!" she happily uttered making Dara smile. "Well laters then. Take it easy okay. Don't over work. If I know you brought your work with you."

"Like always," she answered making the friend smile.

"Yea..yea," Bom shrugged. "I know how committed you are to your work. Well I love you Dee, take it easy!"

"Love you too," Dara replied. And once her friend had said goodbye, she quickly tossed her phone on the bed. She got on her feet and quickly made her way to the door.

And as she made it to her door, she took a quick peek at her peep hole and found a guy standing in front of her door with a huge paper bag filled with grocery in front of him.

"I didn't ask for anything," she murmured unsure whether to asnwer it or not. And as the person continues to buzz, she decided to give in and opened the door.

"Who are you?" Dara uttered hoping to get this over with after all another trip to the bathroom is calling her right now.

"Oh Da...I mean Ms. Park?" her eyes widen hearing such familiar voice.

"Jiyong?" Dara mumbled making the guy stretch his neck so he can see her.

"Yep, that's my name alright!" he smiled making Dara's stunned face angry.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dara's stomach twisted. Oh god... I feel it coming.

"I was ordered to deliver this to you," Jiyong answered. "Well my father said that. I didn't know you were sick. Can I come in?"

Dara's thought quickly vanished as she heard Jiyong's words. And before she could answer, her feet quickly scrambled as she heads to the bathroom.

"I guess that's a yes," Jiyong yelled making the girl bitter.

And seeing the newly cleaned toilet bowl, she frowned. But her frown vanished as she felt the bile moving up . Like a couple of minutes ago, she was back to kneeling on the cold bathroom floor spilling her guts out to her new best friend.

As Jiyong made his way to the kitchen, he could clearly hear Dara's vomitting noises.

"Oooh," Jiyong's face turned sour. "What did she eat to be throwing up like that?"

And as Dara continues to pour her soul out on her toilet, Jiyong felt a tinge of concern creeping in his system.

"Jiyong," he closed his eyes for a moment. And as he heard another painful groan from Dara, he decided to drop what he was doing and attended the troubled girl.

Pitiful. That is how he saw her as he entered the bathroom.

"No...hmmmm," she heard Dara uttered through her silent gagging. "Do...don't!"

"Oh come on Dara," Jiyong stepped forward and decided to help Dara out. He held her hair up in a ponytail while his other hand pats and sooths her back. "You so need my help."

"Conceited jerk!" Dara mumbled making the guy smile.

"Are you really okay?" he asked which alerted the girl. He can't possibly know...right? "You must have eaten something bad this week. You should see a doctor for that. For all we know it could be food poisening."

But instead of receiving a clear answer, Dara's dry gagging welcomed him. "Glad you agreed to what I said," he joked making the girl reach for Jiyong's leg to hit it.'

"Yah!" he tried moving his leg away as Dara constantly hits it. "Okay...okay I got it. Jeez!"

Once Dara was able to compose herself back, she quickly dove right on the sink splashing cold water on her flushed face. And taking a small paper cup, she sipped and gurgled the water to get the bitter taste of her vomit.

"Here," she saw a face towel right in front of her face. Dara looked at him dumbfounded, but realizing what she was doing, she quickly took the towel and wiped her face. She hoped Jiyong wouldn't about this. "Are you okay now?"

"Yes," Dara answered. "Which means you can leave."

"You can't get rid of me that fast now," Jiyong followed Dara back to the kitchen. "I believe you are working on something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter