Cookies

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Chanyeol looked at his sister. He smiled. " Perfect!" He said. 

2 weeks had passed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was proud. " Eunji. Now you're a new person. You're not anymore a cold person."

" I know. But don't forget, I still have that side of me when we're alone. That "perfect" girl is only for others to see." She said and even smiled a bit. Chanyeol sighed. "I know. But at least, part of your cold attitude is gone. Let's say, we've melted a part of your cold heart."

" Right. I prefer that." 

Somehow, this attitude was the "old" Eunji, before her heart was broken. The small makeover of Chanyeol and Baekhyun made her smile more often, make her look more like a girl. She agreed that they made a better job than her. Compared to Seukhye, she was far like her. Maybe 20% or 30%.

Makeover:

Hair

      

                 Before                                            After

Style

     

                                      Before                                                                     After

Her gang was surprised. They weren't used that their leader smiles more often. But it doesn't bother them, she is still their leader. She treat them like before, there isn't any big changes. As for the others like EXO and Infinite, they are totally surprised. 

 

" Sign it." Eunji said to Joongki. " Oh. You have a school trip?" He asked. He took a pen and signed it. He hand the paper back to her and looked at her. " Wow. You look different." He said.

" Of course. I need to cover myself." She said. " At the beginning it was really annoying and seriously it's just not me. But now, I'm ok. It's not only good for the case... but also for people around. It lights up the mood. Right?" 

" Yep. This is the old you... Well part of it." Joongki said. " Happy return."

Eunji shrugged. " It's not only a makeover on my appearence, but also from the heart. It feels lighter."

" Alright. Go play, and return. Then we'll start some serious things." Joogki said.

" Neh."

 

" So class. We'll be leaving in 3 days. I hope you would prepare all your stuff. And bring some ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter