Favor

Sulli's Imaginary Ex-Boyfriend

Los Angeles, California USA

SULLI'S POV

Friday night, my mind is debating what to do with my evening,I want some time off from my highly demanding job as a newspaper journalist in L..A.TIMES---when my landline phone rings.I went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Sulli-yah!this is Amber!"

I smiles, Amber is a dear cousin of mine who is working as a chemist in a pharmaceautical company in Seoul.

"OMG!how are you?"I asks

"I'm fine"she replies.I heard the deep intake of her breath in the other line."Sulli-yah, have you talked to Minho lately?"

I stilled when I heard Minho's name.Geez,Amber why of all people it has to be Minho!cant you just mention Siwon or Uncle Jaesuk or the newspaper boy?

"No"I answer truthfully.I haven't heard anything from him eversince I flew here in the US last year."The last time we talked, I think it was...the night before my flight"aside from the usual goodbye and take care, Minho didnt say anything nor do something that will make my heart flutters.

"Well, I just got an invitation for his wedding this morning"Amber says

My mind went blank all of the sudden."W-what did you say?"

"Minho and Yuri is getting married next month"

The phone slips out of my hand.I just heard a nightmare!yes a nightmare!this is something I didnt expect!

Minho and Yuri is getting married!


 

Flashback 5 years ago

"Sulli-yah!wake up!"

Omma's loud voice keeps ringing in my ears but I just ignore it.I snuggles underneath my blanket and continues my daydreaming.

"Wake up!wakeup!wake up!"

I open my eyes when I heard Minho's voice.I pull down my blanket and turns around.

"Minho-yah!what are you doing here?!dont you know it's highly prohibited for a man to enter a woman's bedroom?"I says, scowling at him.

Minho smiles and pinch my nose."Silly!we've known each other since three.I have seen your body before so there's no need for you to act prude"

I threw him my pillow."But it's different now!we're grown ups and...and..."my cheeks blush for unknown reason

"And?"he raise an eyebrow.

I annoyingly pulls my long hair."Ahhhh...forget it!get out of my room!"

"Alright.I'll wait for you downstairs"Minho spank my before he gets out my room, laughing teasingly.

 

"Minho-yah!why do we have to walk?can we just take a bus or a cab?you know I hate walking especially in the morning"I complain as we make our way to school.Both of us are currently in senior year at Genie High.

He shake his head in dissapoinment."You're so lazy and you dont like to exercise.I'm not surprise why people are calling you fat"

I kick his leg."Ya!who's fat?!"my hands in my hips."Cant you see my y body"

He leans forward to look closely at my body."Where?"

I kick his leg again

"Ouch!"

We continue to walk while laughing then Minho stop and look at me.He move closer and leans forward

I frown."Minho-yah,w-why are you looking at me like that?"I become concious all of the sudden, for unexplainable reason my heart starts to pound as Minho's face an inch away from me.Is he going to kiss me?

I close my eyes and waits for the landing of his lips.

"Gotcha!"Minho says smiling as he picks up a dry leaf in my hair.

I open my eyes and frustratingly stares at him.And I almost thought he is going to kiss me!

Suddenly, Minho 's face turns serious."Sulli-yah,I need to ask you a favor"

"Sure...what do you want?"

"Yuri thinks you're my ex,can you...uhmm pretend to be my ex-girlfriend?"

 

 



Hi!how was it?hope you like the first chapter!!!

sulli4ever please subscribe,vote and leave a comment

sorry for some grammatical errors, my english is not good