A talk with EXO

Accept us!

 

Jongin woke up from voices outside the door, probably Kyungsoo waking the members up. Jongin looked at Taemin who was sleeping so peacefully on his chest. He didn’t want to wake him up, he wanted to look at his sleeping face for the rest of the day but being the light sleeper Taemin is, he woke up when he felt Jongin’s hand his hair.
 
”Morning jagiya”, Jongin greeted and kissed Taemin’s lips. 
 
”Morning”, Taemin said in a hoarse voice. He looked around and the sleep left him immediately. ”Have I been here the whole night?” 
 
”Yes. Don’t you remember what we did yesterday?” Jongin asked, he would be really hurt if Taemin could forget such a memorable thing so easily.
 
”No, I remember everything and it was the most perfect night in my life”, Taemin said as he gently pecked Jongin’s lips. ”But I didn’t even tell Kibum hyung that I was going out and he might kill me for not telling him that I stayed at your dorm. He might think that something happened to me.” Taemin sat up but regretted doing so. He was sore from the event yesterday night and his whole body hurt but most of all did his lower back hurt. 
 
”Are you okay?” Jongin asked worried when he saw Taemin in pain. ”Was I too rough?” 
 
”No you were fantastic and very gentle but of course I have to be sore so don’t worry”, Taemin smiled reassuringly. He started to look for his clothes and found them on the floor. ”Can you give me my clothes?” 
 
”They’re all dirty. I’ll give you some of mine”, Jongin said and walked to his closet to find some clothes that could fit Taemin. ”Here.” He handed Taemin boxers, a large t-shirt and  shorts that reached just above his knees.
 
”You’re giving me boxers too?” Taemin chuckled and tried to hide his blush. 
 
”All your clothes are dirty”, Jongin chuckled and kissed Taemin’s forehead. ”And besides, this way everyone will know who you belong to.” 
 
”Like the hickeys you gave me wasn’t enough”, Taemin muttered as Jongin helped him into the shower.
 
The water was hot and refreshing. Jongin helped scrubbing Taemin and tried to control his desires and not to touch Taemin. 
 
”Should I wait for you outside?” Taemin asked as he was finished. Jongin grabbed onto his arm and prevented his from stepping out from the bath. 
 
”I’m almost done, and besides the water is hot so stay here. I’ll help you with the clothes when I'm done.” Jongin washed the shampoo away and turned the water off. He placed his arm around Taemin’s waist and helped him limp to the towels.
 
”You don’t have to help me so much. It’s not like I can’t walk”, Taemin pouted as Jongin started drying him off.
 
”But it’s fun! Come on let me help you”, Jongin whined with a pout. Taemin couldn’t say no to his pout. 
 
”Alright”, Taemin said and kissed the pout away. 
 
Jongin helped him dry off and put on the clothes. Jongin put his on clothes on and they left the bathroom. Jongin led Taemin to the door but before he could reach it, Taemin stopped abruptly.
 
”Wait, what are we going to say? They heard us last night and I’m so embarrassed right now”, Taemin whined and tugged Jongin’s shirt. Jongin just smiled reassuringly and hugged him. 
 
”They looked okay with it so there’s no need to worry. And I’m also embarrassed but we can’t sit here all day, can we?” Jongin kissed Taemin before taking his hand and going before him out from the room. They were greeted by silence and stares. Taemin hid behind Jongin and just wanted to disappear.
 
”Why don’t you sit down so we can talk properly?” Baekhyun suggested and broke the silence.
 
Jongin led Taemin to the kitchen table where everyone was already seated since they had to eat breakfast and took a seat fast so he could pull Taemin down on his lap. Taemin hissed at the pain that ran up his back as soon as his came in contact with Jongin’s lap. 
 
”Sorry, does it hurt too much?” Jongin asked, worried that he hurt Taemin last night. His hands sneaked their way around Taemin’s waist.
 
”No, don’t worry”, Taemin said and tried to sound normal but failed due to the pain. 
 
”Do you want some painkillers?” Kyungsoo asked, his umma instincts kicking in.
 
”Yes please”, Taemin said as he tried to breath normally. Jongin held Taemin tighter to show that he was sorry.
 
Kyungsoo came back with two painkillers and a glass of water. Taemin immediately took the pills with the water and swallowed them. He breathed out and set the glass on the table again.
 
”So let’s talk about this”, Yifan said and looked at them seriously.
 
”Are you two together?” Luhan asked before Yifan could open his mouth again. 
 
”Yeah...”, Taemin said and looked at the glass, blushing. Jongin wasn’t as embarrassed as Taemin so he wanted to a bit and see his cute blush.
 
”Who wouldn’t want to be with him?” Jongin back hugged Taemin and pressed a soft kiss  on Taemin’s neck, making him jolt and blush even redder. 
 
”Yah! Not here!” Taemin elbowed Jongin lightly in the chest. 
 
”Okay okay, I’ll stop”, Jongin laughed. 
 
Yifan cleared his throat to get the couple’s attention to him again.
 
”As I was about to say before I got interrupted”, he said and looked at Luhan who looked away like Yifan wasn’t talking about him. ”You know the consequences about being together while you’re idols. And especially since both of you are guys.”
 
”We already know so don’t worry, we’ll be careful”, Jongin said as if that wasn’t serious at all. 
 
”You didn’t sound so careful yesterday when your moans filled the dorm. My ears burned down!” Tao said dramatically and covered his face with his hands. Taemin buried his face in Jongin’s neck from embarrassment. 
 
”Let me die now”, he said into Jongin’s neck. Jongin couldn’t help but laugh at his cute boyfriend.
 
”Aniyo. And don’t hide your face.” Jongin tried to lift Taemin’s face up but it ended up with Taemin wrapping his arms around Jongin’s neck. ”Taeminnie”, Jongin chuckled but all Taemin did was groan. ”Alright, stay like that then.” Jongin wrapped his arms around Taemin’s waist again.
 
”You should be more careful. What if it was manager hyung who came home and heard you?” Joonmyun asked in the same serious tone as Yifan. 
 
”We’ll be more careful”, Jongin said and started kissing Taemin’s neck.
 
”That was meant for you, Jongin. Since Taemin isn’t as reckless as you so you have to take more responsibility”, Joonmyun argued.
 
”Alright”, Jongin groaned and continued to kiss Taemin’s neck. 
 
”Stop it, Jongin”, Taemin said and pulled away but Jongin pulled him back again. This time Taemin pushed him away. ”No.” Taemin said strictly and Jongin finally stopped with a pout but his hold didn’t loose up. 
 
”How can you control him?” Chanyeol asked. ”Whenever I try to do it he ends up pranking me to get revenge.” 
 
”He won’t dare to do something I don’t want to. Right?” Taemin asked Jongin with a smile but his voice was warningly.
 
”Of-of course not!” Jongin said with a nervous laugh. When Taemin was pissed off he could be really scary. Now Taemin’s smile became real and he kissed Jongin’s lips in a haste kiss before anyone could say anything and got up but almost fell down when he felt the pain go through his lower back. He held onto Jongin’s shoulder and Jongin was about to get up and help him when Taemin pressed him down again. 
 
”Sit, I can walk on my own. I have to find my phone”, Taemin said as he was about to walk back to the room when Minseok spoke up.
 
”Your phone is on the kitchen counter. It was on the floor yesterday and I placed it there. I'll go get it” 
 
Before Taemin could protest, Minseok went to the kitchen and gave him his phone. 
"Thanks", he said as he unlocked it and found 21 missed calls and 29 texts! And all of them were from his hyungs, most of all from Kibum. He always had his phone on silent mode so no one would disturb him, now he realized what a bad idea it was. He called up Kibum and before it even could ring once, Kibum had picked up. 
 
”Taemin?! Where are you?! Do you know how worried I was?!” Kibum shouted so Taemin had to hold the phone from his ear if he didn’t want to be deaf. 
 
”Hyung, I’m okay. I’m staying at a friend’s and my phone was on silent mode and I forgot to call you and time fle-” Taemin didn’t even get a chance to finish before Kibum cut him off.
 
”What do you mean forgot? We’ve been calling you since yesterday! Get over here in this instant!” Taemin started to get annoyed.
 
”Now you know I’m alright. Let me stay for a little longer. I don’t have any schedule today.”
 
”And that means you can go out without even saying anything and won’t answer our calls?”
 
”I never said that. Can’t you just let me do as I want? I’m almost an adult now.”
 
”You may be an adult on the outside but you’re still a little kid who have to depend on us all the time!” Taemin had enough now.
 
”Just let me do as I want for once! Am I that untrustworthy?!” As soon as Taemin said that, he ended the call and wanted to smash the phone on something when he remembered he wasn't alone. 
 
”Taemin?” Jongin’s voice came from behind as a hand landed softly on Taemin’s shoulder and squeezed it lightly. Taemin stiffened but then relaxed again. Jongin carefully pulled Taemin closer so he could hug him and Taemin let him.
 
”I just don’t understand what Kibum hyung’s problem is. This is the second time we argue over this.”
 
”I’m sure he’s like that because he worries about you”, Kyungsoo said. ”We’re both the ummas of our groups and I know how he feels. I become like that too sometimes except that we don’t argue, but he’s different from me.” Taemin felt a little better at those comforting words. Maybe Kyungsoo was right, Kibum might have been worried that something had happened. 
 
”You can stay and eat breakfast with us if you want”, Luhan requested. Taemin nodded and let go of Jongin. 
 
”Come on, cheer up! You have to taste Kyungsoo hyung’s cooking! It’s the best!” Jongin started bouncing up and down. It made Taemin smile, that smile that Jongin loved so much. 
 
Kyungsoo made awesome breakfast which could compare with Kibum’s. They all sat around the table like a family and ate while talking about random things. There were also fruits on the table. 
 
Jongin nudged Taemin and he looked at Jongin who pointed at a strawberry. 
 
”Wanna try?” he asked and Taemin nodded. Jongin took the strawberry between his teeth and leaned in and Taemin did the same. They shared a kiss before Taemin sank his teeth in the strawberry and pulled away. The strawberry was sweet and tasted really good, especially since Jongin had his lips on it a few seconds ago.
 
”The way you act is sweet but I’ll never get used to seeing Jongin act so cute towards someone. So please keep it till you are alone”, Sehun said. Taemin looked at his food in embarrassment while Jongin chuckled. 
 
”You don’t have to be so embarrassed every time someone sees us kiss.”
 
”I’m not used to it”, Taemin mumbled. 
 
”I’ll make you get used to it”, Jongin said and captured Taemin’s lips in his. The others groaned but Jongin wouldn’t let Taemin pull away. The only thing that made them stop was the sound of Taemin’s phone ringing. Taemin pushed Jongin away and answered his phone. He knew it was Kibum again and before he even had the chance to lift the phone to his ear, Kibum was already nagging.
 
”Didn’t I tell you to come home now? You know that when I say now, I mean right now. So get over here!” Taemin sighed in defeat, he knew that how much he argued with Kibum he would never win.
 
”Alright alright, I’ll go home now”, Taemin muttered annoyed.
 
”I really hope so.” Kibum hung up and Taemin took a deep breath to calm down and not throw his phone in the wall.
 
”I have to go now”, he said as he stood up.
 
”But you haven’t eaten up yet”, Kyungsoo said.
 
”Kibum hyung is going to kill me if I don’t go home right now. Thanks for the food. It was delicious”, Taemin said as he walked out of the kitchen before they could say more. Jongin followed Taemin who was ready to leave.
 
”Call me later, alright?” Jongin said and kissed Taemin before he left. 
 
Jongin went back to the table and sat down to finish his breakfast.
 
”Jongin, when are you going to tell his hyungs about you two? They keep getting worried and he doesn’t tell them that he’s with you”, Yixing said. Jongin stopped eating and sighed.
 
”I don’t know when he want to but his hyungs doesn’t seem so accepting of gay couples. We’ll wait and see. He tells them when he want to.” After that the whole room became silent.
 
Meanwhile Taemin was on his way home, worried about what Kibum would say. The whole way home Taemin was trying to think about an excuse to why he didn’t tell them that he would sleep outside the dorm but his brain was too tired to think so he gave up when he got to the building. He was going to listen to what they have to say and then maybe he comes up with an excuse.
 
But his plan didn't go so good. The first thing Kibum said when Taemin stepped inside was asking if he was with Jongin. Taemin wasn't prepared to hear that.
 
"Were you with him or not?" Kibum asked again, crossing his arms. His other hyungs just stood there watching, they tried to stop Kibum but he wouldn't listen.
 
"How did you know?" Taemin asked instead of answering. Kibum scoffed.
 
"Who else would you be with? You're always with him when you go out."
 
"So what? Can't I spend some time with my friend?" Taemin didn't want to say that they were just friends but he couldn't say that they were lovers yet. He still had to know how they felt about gay couples before telling them. 
 
"You two seems like more than friends to me." 
 
"So what if we are? It's still no reason for getting upset." Kibum looked at Taemin suspicious after what he just said. 
 
"With more than friends I mean something like lovers." Taemin started to get angry but he wouldn't let his rage take over.
 
"Why are you upset anyway? It's not like there's something wrong with gay couples",Taemin said and tried to not look like he was trying to get an answer to that. 
 
"What's not wrong with it? It's just disgusting to like someone from the same gender", Kibum said with disgust. Then his eyes widened. "Wait, you're not together with him are you?"
 
Taemin had no idea on what to say. He could just say it now that they were together but of course his mouth said the opposite.
 
"Of course not...", Taemin said and immediately regretted saying that. He could just get it over with now but... he just couldn't. His mouth just talked on its own. 
 
"Good to hear" Kibum said and signed in relief. "But seriously, try to be home sometime too, you always go out with him and never tell us anything. We get worried, you know." 
 
Taemin didn't say anything and just walked to his room. He needed to be alone now. He slumped on his bed with his face on the pillow.
 
Why didn't he tell them? He had the perfect timing and yet he chickened out and denied their relationship. Was he ashamed of being gay? No, if he was then he wouldn't be together with Jongin. 
 
Taemin huffed in frustration and threw his pillow on the wall.
 
                                                                               *************************************************
It's already Wednesday >____< and I'm bored. I'm going out on a walk (interesting to know) x3