I love you, forever and always

Accept us!

Waking up in Jongin's arms was a pure bliss and Taemin never wanted to get up so he cuddled closer and watched him sleep. This is his protector, his boyfriend, his lover, his all. Taemin pressed a light kiss to Jongin's lips, making him stir slightly but not wake up. Then another kiss and another and another until Jongin finally opened his eyes to be greeted with the brightest smile he's ever seen and the most beautiful eyes. 

"Good morning", Taemin greeted and pressed yet another kiss to Jongin's lips.

"Good morning, beautiful", Jongin answered with a raspy voice that Taemin loved so much. "How are you feeling? Cold? Hot? Tired? Hungr-" Taemin cut him off by a kiss, not pulling away until a few seconds later.

"I'm fine but I will get a headache if you continue talking." Jongin sent him a playful glare and Taemin just smiled back. "Let's just lay here for a bit." Taemin went back to his favourite position; head on Jongin's chest and Jongin's arms around him. It was quiet for a long time and Taemin thought Jongin fell asleep until he spoke up.

"How about we go on a date today? My schedule ends at seven so I can take a quick shower and get you. If you're feeling up to it of course otherwise we can stay here or at my dorm and do something." Taemin liked the idea of going on a date and he felt much better today too so why not?

"Sounds good. You have any idea on what we'll do or should we figure out something together?" 

"I know what to do. And before you ask what", Jongin said when he saw Taemin open his mouth. "It's a surprise. All you have to do is follow me and enjoy yourself. And before you ask about the clothes." Taemin had opened his mouth again. "Just jeans and a shirt is fine. It won't be anything fancy or eye catching and I want it to be comfortable."

"You really know what I'm going to say before I say it. We're indeed made for each other", Taemin giggled and kissed Jongin's cheek. "Can't I have a hint? A really small hint?" Jongin just pinched Taemin's cheek as an answer. 

"Shouldn't the breakfast be ready by this time? Let's go out and check." Jongin slipped out of the bed with a pouting Taemin following him. The breakfast was almost done when they entered the kitchen and saw Jonghyun and Minho whining about how hungry they are and Kibum scolding them when they got too noisy and Jinki was no where to be found. Minho as the first one to notice the couple in the doorway and gestured for them to come and sit.

"Good morning. How are you feeling, Taemin?" He asked as Taemin sat beside him and they said their good mornings. Minho put his hand on Taemin's forehead and felt relieved when it wasn't hot.

"Much better. Most of the fever is gone and I'm just a bit tired but other than that I'm fine." Jongin put an arm around Taemin and pulled him closer. 

"We're going on a date later today. Make sure he's resting well while I'm gone and don't let him eat too much either. I'm counting on you to keep an eye on him." Taemin elbowed him in the ribs lightly and Jongin retreated his arm. 

"I don't need anyone looking after me, I can rest well and not eat much myself", Taemin huffed. Jongin just loved to mess with Taemin.

"I don't think you can. Remember like two years ago when we said we would go out and eat later and when I was going to pick you up you said your stomach hurt from eating too much cookies? I had to stay with you the rest of the day to make sure you weren't dying like you said you were." Taemin blushed at the memory and Jongin just smirked at him.

"Well I didn't hear you complaining! I even gave you a cookie as a thank you." And the bickering continued until Jinki came and the food was ready. Taemin was talking to all of them, so much that he barely had time to eat and Jongin had to force the food in his mouth. 

"What are you two going to do on the date?" Jonghyun was being his curious self. Taemin was curious too and hoped Jongin would tell them but Jongin seemed determined to not tell him.

"It's a secret~" Jongin winked playfully. What he didn't expect was Kibum's answer to that.

"Be sure to not make a mess wherever you plan on doing 'it'", he said like its the most normal thing. Jongin choked on his noodles and Taemin patted his back to keep him from dying and leaving Taemin to be embarrassed by himself. 

"We were not going to do that!" Jongin hurriedly said when he stopped choking. "We're just going to have a nice night with nothing ual involved!" Both of them were beet red in the face. It's not that they haven't done it before but to have people they thought were against it finding out is just a bit too embarrassing, especially since Taemin knew he wouldn't hear the end of it once Jongin leaves. 

"It's better to be safe than sorry", Kibum shrugged but a smile played on his lips just like the rest who tried to hold their laughter. "Besides, I don't want to clean it up since Taemin never cleans his room."

"Hyung!" Taemin whined and was close to throwing his chopsticks at Kibum. It felt good to know all awkwardness was gone and they could joke and embarrass him like they always did but he wouldn't admit that. 

The rest of the breakfast was all talk and joking then they decided to watch a movie together and that's how Taemin and Jongin ended up cuddling in the corner of the couch with the rest beside them and sometimes Jonghyun would tease them when a couple scene came on with him pressing up agains Taemin who was right beside him and make kissing noises agains them. It was actually really fun until Jongin got a call telling him to get back so he can prepare for his schedule and leave earlier than thought but that meant he would get off earlier too. 

"I don't know when I'll be back", Jongin said as he pulled up his jeans to get ready. "But I'll call you when I finish then I'll go to my dorm and shower then I'll come and get you." Taemin followed him to the door so he could get his goodbye kiss. "Remember to not eat too much again and rest. Oh and when I say don't eat to much I mean you can eat if you get hungry but not so you get full. Okay?"

"I know, I know. And forget about that incident already, it's been years!" Taemin pouted. Jongin leant down and kissed the pout away. 

"But you're still as childish as then so I wouldn't be surprised if you eat a lot of cookies again." Jongin laughed when Taemin pushed him out the door. Such a cutie. 

Jongin spent the coming four hours with practice and rehearsals and Taemin spent them in embarrassment. Minho had pulled him back to the couch and they were asking question after question while squishing him in the middle.

"How was he in bed? Gentle or wild?" Jonghyun, the ert, asked. Taemin's face was all red again and he would try his hardest to avoid the questions. 

"He should really good, I mean have you seen those hips when he dances? He should know how to work those in bed", the prevent number two, Minho, said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You don't need to know", Taemin whined. "Besides just two days ago you didn't even like us being together now you ask about our private life? I think I liked it better before." 

"That was then and now we're different. We've exited the homophobic life and lives in a tell-us-everything life." Even Kibum is excited to know. And Taemin might have revealed some small things but not details or too much information. He wasn't complaining from the attention he missed so much and he knew they were doing this to light up the atmosphere around them and he was kinda grateful for that. But Taemin got tired and said he wanted to go and rest for a while, still recovering from the fever and all that happened the day before. Sleep took over almost as soon as he laid down. His phone rang two hours later, waking him up. Taemin reached to his phone, still half asleep, and answered.

"Hello?" He had such a nice dream about him and Jongin living together with about ten puppies and everyone was happy.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead. I just finished and will be at your place in about 30 minutes or so, be sure to get ready until then." Taemin hummed and hung up. 

He wanted to go back to sleep but he still had to get ready. He slowly raised from his bed and took a quick shower to wake up properly then he dressed in casual clothes and waited until his boyfriend called and told him to go down. Jongin was outside his car, holding the door open for Taemin. Taemin wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck and gave him a quick kiss. They're lucky the dorms are in places not many people walk by. 

"Did you eat any cookies while I was away?" Of course Jongin would ruin the moment. Taemin pushed himself away and entered the car. Jongin laughed and closed the door before he went to the drivers side and climbed in. "I'm just joking, I'll forget about it now." Taemin didn't say anything but grasped Jongin's hand as he drove. It was five minutes later that the questions started.

"Where are we going? Should I have brought a jacket? It's still hot but if we're outside it can get cold. And I'm hungry. Are we going to eat too?" Jongin put his finger over Taemin's lips to quiet him down.

"I would've kissed you to make you shut up but I this is all I can do for now. To answer some of your questions; we'll be outside later but I checked the weather and it'll be warm enough so we won't get cold and we'll eat too. Actually we're going to eat now since you're so hungry and I actually didn't eat so much either." Taemin didn't try to ask more because he knew Jongin wouldn't tell him anything. Ten minutes later they reached a restaurant which was mainly for kids but it was Taemin's favourite.

"We're really going to eat here?" Taemin asked excitedly. It's been a while since he had the chance to come here.

"Yes", Jongin said as they entered and found an empty table, not that there were many customers to begin with which was one of the reasons Taemin liked it so much. And they had good food too of course. "Order whatever you want, I'll pay." 

A waiter came and gave them a menu each and told them to call him when they were ready to order. 

"I can't believe you actually remembered this place. It's been so long since even I came here", Taemin said happily as he scanned the menu. 

"How can I forget it?" Jongin laughed. "You dragged me here almost every time I suggested we should eat out." Before Taemin could retort Jongin had already closed his menu. "I've decided what I want, should I call the waiter or do you need more time?" Taemin also put his menu down and told him to call the waiter.

"Can I take your order?" The waiter asked when he arrived. 

"Yes. I'll have chicken with french fries."

"And I'll have pancakes. And two cokes", Taemin said as the waiter wrote their orders down and walked away. "Why am I not surprised you ordered chicken?" Taemin asked jokingly.

"I haven't had it in a long time! Don't judge me", Jongin whined childishly. "Besides I'll pay so I'll take whatever I want." Taemin chuckled and placed his hand on Jongin's over the table. 

"You know I love you", Taemin said with the calm tone Jongin loved so much. All he could do was look into Taemin's eyes and drown in their beauty. They stared at each other while Taemin unconsciously played with Jongin's fingers until their food came. "I missed this food so much", Taemin said happily when took the first bite of his syrup coated pancakes. 

"I know. They make really good chicken here. Wanna taste?" Jongin asked as he held up his chopsticks with a bit chicken on. Taemin took it in his mouth and hummed at the good taste, then he held up a piece of his pancake to Jongin's mouth who took it gratefully. "Too sweet but still tasty."

"The chicken was also tasty but not as good as my pancakes. And there's nothing called 'too sweet', you just don't know how to appreciate good taste." Taemin went back to eating and ignored Jongin's amused smile. Some small talks were made but they were more concentrated on eating rather than talking. When they finally finished their food both of them leaned back in their chairs from being too full. Or not for Taemin. "Can we have dessert too?" 

"You're kidding right? You just ate the whole plate", Jongin said with raised eyebrows. For being so small his boyfriend really knew how to eat. "But no, I have something else in mind for this date. Let's go if you're ready." Jongin payed for the food and they were in the car again. Their next stop was a more empty part of the city, again for the lack of recognition they get, and an ice cream shop. 

"Oh I love the ice cream here!" Taemin smiled happily and skipped to the shop while holding Jongin's hand. Taemin ordered a chocolate ice cream while Jongin ordered strawberry and instead of sitting down Jongin dragged Taemin outside. It was getting dark now, perfect for the view later

"Let's take a walk. There's somewhere I want to take you." Jongin took Taemin's free hand and they walked in silence while eating their ice cream. By the time Jongin led them to the Han River  they had already finished their ice creams and sat down on the grass. "What do you think of this date up to now?" Jongin asked.

"It's perfect", Taemin said quietly while looking at the the colourful sight of the lights behind the running water. Jongin looked over at Taemin, satisfied with the answer when he started laughing at how Taemin had ice cream all around his lips and even on his nose. "What's so funny?" Taemin asked and pouted when he saw Jongin laughing at him. Jongin just shook his head and wiped the ice cream from around Taemin's mouth and nose before he leant in and gave him as kiss. Taemin pulled back first. "Don't do that in public. What if someone sees us?" Taemin said worried as he looked around.

"Relax. No one is here. I wouldn't even care if anyone knew so stop thinking and enjoy this moment." Jongin laid down on the grass then pulled Taemin down to lay beside him with his head on Jongin's chest. "The starts are showing." 

"It's beautiful. I haven't felt so relaxed for a long time. And I've never seen such a beautiful night sky." Taemin's eyes twinkled with the stars as he relaxed his Jongin's embrace.

"I've seen something more beautiful than that." Taemin looked at Jongin confused. Jongin smiled and lifted Taemin's head so they were face to face. "You and your eyes. There's nothing more beautiful on this planet more than you." Jongin kissed Taemin gently for a full minute before they parted. "I love you." Taemin blushed and laid back on Jongin's chest and listened to his steady yet fast heartbeat.

"I love you too, and I always will.

THE END

                           *******************************************

I can't believe I finally finished this after such a long time :o and I can't believe my brain decided to stop working when I was going to write this which is the reason I'm a bit late. But now I'll do my sappy thank you speech. Thanks to all my subscribers. Everyone of you mean a lot to me and I can't believe I have 175 subbies and 15 upvotes! And I want to thank Lucifer14 for being really supportive Dan becoming my friend because of this and also Alex829 who I also became friends with because of this. I'm so grateful to all of you and a bit sad it had to end but oh well. Thanks for everything! <3