Loved

Accept us!

It was a pleasant time with both groups and all hate seems to be gone. Taemin got tired after a while due to his fever and had to go to his own dorm with his hyungs but Jongin was still sceptical and didn't want to leave Taemin alone with them yet so Jongin is going to sleep over and return the next day afternoon in time for his schedule. Right now Taemin was resting his head on Jongin's shoulder where they sat in the back of the minivan, with Minho and Kibum in the middle and Jinki in the front with Jonghyun who's driving. 

"How are you feeling?" Jongin asked and held Taemin's hand. Taemin snuggled his face into the crook of Jongin's neck. 

"Tired and cold but otherwise fine, like I've said for the tenth time", Taemin said. Jongin had asked him how he felt at every chance he got and always got the same answer.

"I'm just worried about you. What if you suddenly feel nauseous or sad or anything? I need to take care of my boyfriend." Oh how Taemin loved hearing the word 'boyfriend' from Jongin's mouth. It made him feel loved.

 "Don't worry, I'll tell you if I don't feel good. I just want to snuggle up in a blanket with you and watch a movie or something." Joining couldn't help but kiss him. Such a cute child to boyfriend he had.

The rest of the ride was in silence while Taemin had his head rested on Jongin's shoulder. When they got to the dorm Taemin wanted to go straight to bed but they had to eat dinner first and Taemin couldn't deny how hungry he was after barely eating for who knows how many days. Taemin led Jongin to his room to wait for dinner and for Taemin to change to his pyjama and give Jongin back the clothes he borrowed.

"Wanna watch a movie while the food is done?" Taemin suggested since he knows he would end up sleeping if they just laid in his bed. 

"I would like that. There's a new movie out that I wanted to watch together", Jongin said while he also changed to his pyjama he brought for the sleepover. Then he got Taemin's laptop from his desk and both of them laid down in bed while Jongin searched for the movie. Taemin put his head on Jongin's chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Jongin, you don't hate me for what I did, do you?" Taemin asked suddenly. He was really afraid Jongin would have enough of him and his problems and leave. Jongin quickly played the movie and set the laptop on his legs so both of them could watch.

"Of course not. I'm still a bit disappointed though for not telling me and even thinking of... Doing that." Jongin said truthfully and Taemin's hair. Taemin bit his lip and felt like crying; he would rather have him mad than disappointed. 

"I'm sorry... I just didn't want you to get worried or bother you about my problems or make you think I'm too much trouble and you would leave... I wasn't thinking clearly and I'm sorry." Jongin shifted Taemin up a bit so he had his head rested at Jongin's shoulder. 

"You're never too much trouble or a bother or anything. You know I love you and won't leave for such a thing. I'm still disappointed though and I only accept a promise to never do that again and to tell me whenever something's bothering you. Oh and I want kisses too." Taemin chuckled at the last part and looked Jongin in the eye.

"I promise to never think or do anything stupid like that again and I will always tell you what's on my mind. Happy?" Jongin pouted and pointed at his lips, telling him he forgot the kisses. Taemin smiles and moves up to lock lips with Jongin. It's gentle and loving more than anything and Taemin really felt like crying from thoughts of never getting to feel Jongin's lips again if he had died. 

And that's how the next half an hour before the dinner was done was spent; them watching the movie, hugging and kissing at some points. Minho knocked on the door to tell them the dinner was ready so they went out and sat at the kitchen table with the rest of SHINee. 

"It feels good to have everyone at the same table again", Jinki said while Kibum filled Taemin's plate with all kinds of food and Jongin filled up his own plate, seeing how everyone already had their players filled.

"Hyung I won't be able to eat everything", Taemin whined when he got his plate back. 

"Nonsense. You have to eat as much as you can. See how skinny you are? It's my fault so I'm going to fill you up with all the meals you missed", Kibum says before sitting down and they start to eat. 

They had made steak, Taemin's favourite, and he was trying to eat as much as he could with Jongin continuously feeding him the vegetables he didn't like but knew he needed. They had small talks every now and then and made sure to include Taemin and Jongin in their conversations. Taemin really felt at ease now that everything was back to normal. 

Taemin had finished first with Jongin whining about how he should eat more but after eating so little he got used to it and couldn't eat so much at once. So he waited for Jongin to finish then excused both of them so they could go and rest. Jongin checked Taemin's temperature before slipping into the bed with his boyfriend, saying he wasn't as feverish anymore and Taemin sure did feel better after eating but now he was tired. They just laid in bed with their arms around each other. 

"You're so beautiful, always remember that", Jongin said out of the blue and stoked his cheek. Taemin blushed when Jongin pecked his nose. "And you can never, ever leave me. Understood?" Taemin nodded his head. Jongin's hand went down to rest at his waist before going under his shirt and felt the dried blood from his cuts. Taemin was about to push his hand away when he started speaking again. "And those doesn't make you ugly or a freak, they show how strong you are", Jongin said in a soft voice, knowing Taemin's insecurities. Then Jongin took Taemin's hand and put it over his chest. "This is beating for you so don't hurt it anyhow and always tell me what's on your mind." Taemin had never felt so loved in his entire life. All he could do was hug Jongin and bury his face in his chest.

"I love you so much. You can't leave me either." Jongin chuckled and lifted Taemin's head a bit so he could stare into his eyes.

"And I love you too. More than you can ever imagine." A kiss was exchanged between them before Taemin set his head on Jongin's chest again and drifted off to sleep while listening to Jongin's heartbeat.  

                                                *****************************************
Like always I'm finishing my chapter at Sunday past midnight so it's technically Monday xD I don't know, was this fluffy? It feels a bit short and not really good enough :/ oh well. Anyway I think I should wrap this up in one or two chapters? We'll see what I can come up with by next week. Goodnight (or morning/evening/afternoon) ^^