Confession

Accept us!

 

”Hyung~”, Jongin called out as he entered Taemin’s room but Taemin didn’t move from where he was lying on the bed. Jongin pouted and got into the bed beside Taemin. ”Hyung. Come on, wake up.” This time Taemin hummed but nothing more. Jongin sighed. He sat on top of Taemin and started tickling him. Taemin’s eyes immediately opened and he laughed. 
 
”St-stop!” he laughed. Jongin laughed too and stopped. When Taemin finally calmed down he looked up to see who was on top of him and his eyes widened when he saw Jongin. 
 
Jongin laughed at his expression and climbed off.
 
”Are you fully awake or do you need more tickling?” Taemin groaned and threw a pillow at Jongin who laughed. ”Sometimes it’s hard to see that you’re older than me.” 
 
”I’m tired. What are you doing here so early anyway? Wouldn’t you come later?” Taemin groaned as he sat up. 
 
”Early? It’s lunch. Kibum hyung told me to wake you up while I’m here so get up”, Jongin said and grabbed Taemin’s wrist, pulling him out of the bed and making him fall onto the floor.
 
”Yah! I can walk myself, you know.” Taemin stood up and tried to look angry but Jongin’s cute laugh made it impossible. And to make matter worst, Taemin had morning wood that he had tried to hide by lying in the bed and trying to come up with an excuse for Jongin to leave for just a minute. 
 
Taemin turned away from Jongin to hide his bulge and headed for the door.
 
”I’ll go to the bathroom. Don’t do anything while I’m gone.” Taemin said and turned around to walk out of his room and fast to the bathroom, avoiding his hyungs.
 
Jongin chuckled when Taemin walked out trying to hide his bulge. It was cute how he tried even thought Jongin already saw it. 
 
While Jongin waited for Taemin to fix his problem, he looked around the room. Even thought he has been there at least a hundred times, it’s still fun to look through Taemin’s things... 
 
But that was until he found Taemin’s dairy and decided to read it to about something embarrassing but found something shocking. He never thought Taemin would write such private things in a book. But well, it was a dairy and it was under his bed so maybe Jongin shouldn’t have looked in it. 
 
But what’s done is done and nothing can change the fact that Jongin knows that Taemin likes him. And after thinking some time, Jongin realized that he likes Taemin too. At first he thought it was like a brotherly friendship but he soon realized it was more that that. 
 
His thoughts were interrupted by Taemin returning to the room.
 
”I’ll just change and we can go”, Taemin said as he started striping with a blush on his cheeks. Jongin couldn’t help but look at Taemin’s milky skin. Taemin noticed and blushed even more but he’s a good actor too so in order for Jongin to not notice, Taemin looked at Jongin and smirked.
 
”Stop staring at me, ”, Taemin said and threw his shirt on Jongin. Jongin blushed and laughed as if he really took it as a joke.
 
”I can’t~”, Jongin sang and laughed as the shirt hit him in the head. When Jongin pulled the shirt off, he saw Taemin in a new shirt and only boxers on. 
 
”What should I wear?” Taemin asked himself as he looked through his closet. 
 
”Since when do you care about what to wear when we’re going just for fun?” Well this was new, Taemin usually wears something comfortable like loose jeans or sweats.
 
”I guess being with Kibum affected me”, Taemin sighed and pulled on some tight jeans. Jongin watched as Taemin slipped into those tight jeans easily.
 
”Aren’t they too tight?” Jongin asked as he saw how they squeezed Taemin’s thighs and , giving him a perfect view.
 
”Nope. They may seem tight but I think they fit great”, Taemin smiled and motioned for Jongin to follow to the hallway. 
 
”Aren’t you going to eat breakfast first?” Kibum’s voice sounded behind them. Taemin turned around and saw Kibum standing just some centimetres from him. Taemin jumped back, obviously not prepared to see him so close.
 
”No, we’ll eat outside”, Taemin said, slipped on his shoes and dragged Jongin out with him. Jongin liked the way Taemin held his hand; he felt the warmth and he forgot the whole world. 
 
When they came out Taemin slowed down and walked beside Jongin instead of dragging him, still holding hands.
 
”So where should we go?” Taemin asked. Jongin smiled, he had already planned the whole day.
 
”I was thinking that first we can go get some lunch cause I haven’t had mine yet, and then we could buy some ice-cream and then we can go to the abounded park.” Taemin looked up at Jongin.
 
”I like your plans but why the park? No one goes there.”
 
”There is something I want to tell you. No one can hear us there so it’s the perfect place.” Taemin looks curious but doesn’t ask more about it. Instead he starts a conversation about SM.
 
”I heard we have a concert together next month or something.”
 
”I heard that too. And I think some members of Super Junior was going to preform too.”
 
They talked like that until they reached a cafe where they ate some sandwiches and continued with their pointless talking.
 
”Kibum hyung's sandwiches are better than these”, Taemin said and made sure no one would hear.
 
”Yeah, nothing can compare to Kibum hyung's sandwiches but those are good too”, Jongin said. 
 
When they finished their lunch, they went on a walk and then brought ice-cream. 
 
”This is really good”, Taemin said as he the vanilla ice-cream. ”We should come here often.”
 
”Yeah, we should. But we don’t have time anymore”, Jongin smiled almost sad and took a bite from the chocolate ice-cream. Taemin nodded and there was a silence for once. ”Let’s go to the park now”, Jongin said nervously. Taemin nodded again. The park wasn’t far away from where they was and when they reached the park, they still hadn’t finished their ice-creams. 
 
Jongin sat in the grass and Taemin sat beside him. Jongin took a deep breath and turned to Taemin. Just when he was going to talk, he started laughing instead. 
 
”What’s so funny?” Taemin asked. Jongin couldn’t stop laughing.
 
”You-”, Jongin laughed some more before he finally calmed down. ”You have ice-cream all over your face.” Taemin took out his phone and checked how he looked and just as Jongin said, he had ice-cream all over his face: his nose, lips and even some on his cheeks.
 
”How did I do this?” Taemin asked himself and laughed when Jongin started laughing at him. ”Do you have a tissue?” Jongin shook his head and found this situation helping for what he as going to say. 
 
Taemin had already off his lips and wiped the ice-cream off his cheeks with his sleeve so Jongin leaned forward and Taemin’s nose. Taemin froze and wondered if he was dreaming. This couldn’t be happening in real life, could it? Jongin leaned back and looked Taemin in the eyes seriously. 
 
”Taemin, listen here. I know this may sound wired but I really like you, more than a friend." jongin waited for Taemin to understand what he just said before he continued. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?” Jongin asked and he could see how Taemin’s face became shocked. He actually knew it didn’t sound so weird since Taemin felt the same but he choose to play innocent. 
 
So to help him out off the shock, he leaned forward again and kissed him on the lips this time. It was a light peck but it felt wonderful, for both of them. Taemin backed away and looked at Jongin seriously.
 
”Do you really mean it?” Taemin asked. Jongin could see that Taemin was confused but wanted this to be true.
 
”Yeah, I mean it. I really like you.” Taemin smiled and hugged Jongin.
 
”I thought this would only happens in my dreams.” Jongin hugged back and chuckled. ”But when did you start to like me? I can’t remember you showing any affection towards me.” Taemin still had his arms around Jongin’s neck and looked at him.
 
”If I tell you then you won’t be angry right?” Jongin asked carefully. How would Taemin react when he knows that Jongin had read his dairy?
 
”Of course not. Why would I be angry for something that got us together?” Taemin smiled and Jongin hesitated before answering.
 
”I...I read your dairy.” Taemin’s smile disappeared and instead he frowned like he didn’t understand.
 
”You read my dairy?” Taemin asked and then his eyes widened and he shouted. ”You read my dairy?!” Jongin hung his head and nodded. 
 
”But it was just so I could find something embarrassing and tease you about it. I swear!” Jongin defended himself. Taemin sighed.
 
”How long have you known?” 
 
”Some months.” Taemin groaned and laid on the grass.
 
”But you’re not doing this to make me feel better, right? You feel the same.” For some reason it hurt Jongin that Taemin didn’t believe him.
 
”Of course. I really like you”, Jongin said and laid on the side and faced Taemin. 
 
”It was better for you to tell me sooner, I had to go around and pretend that I just played around when I was with you. Everytime you ignored me it hurt”, Taemin confessed. 
 
”I was confused about my feeling so I needed time to think.” Taemin smiled and turned so he was also lying on his side, facing Jongin.
 
”I’m just so glad. I thought you didn’t feel the same at all.” Jongin could see some tears in Taemin’s eyes; tears of joy. Jongin smiled back at Taemin, pulled him closed and they laid there cuddling in the grass. 
 
”You still haven’t answered my question. Would you be my boyfriend?” Jongin asked again. 
 
”Of course I would.” Taemin smiled and placed his head on Jongin’s chest, hearing his steady yet fast heartbeat, enjoying the moment together.

                                                                  *************************************************

So like I said, they would be together in this chapter x] 

I think I'll update once every week since school just begun and I can't write all the time but I'll make it work somehow xD

Anyway what do you think so far? Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts! :D