Attention seekers

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER Nine 

It was already 3 hours since they had dinner and feeling lethargic, the MoonStone pack went back to their house while the DarkMoon pack was in the living room, doing their own stuff. The 2 maknaes were chatting, Joonmyeon was reading a book and Yifan was just surfing through the channels.

Kyungsoo laughed again for the nth time that hour. His voice was like music to not only Chanyeol’s, but also to the others’ ears. “Tell me another!” Kyungsoo exclaimed like a kid who just got rewarded with candies and Chanyeol immediately went onto the next joke like he has a joke book in his head. In less than a minute, Kyungsoo’s laughter can be heard again and the others smiled at him but glared at Chanyeol. Why does this giant freak get to hog onto Kyungsoo? Was he really that funny?

The maknaes looked at each other before smirking. Jongin smacked Sehun’s back hardly and all heads in the house whipped towards them. Sehun hissed in pain and wanted to slap Jongin back but he held it in. “Hyung..” Sehun looked at Kyungsoo with teary eyes.

“Omo Sehun-ah!” Kyungsoo’s motherly instincts kicked in and went in front of the maknae. “Are you okay?” He gently touched the place Jongin hit him. Sehun whimpered and shook his head, indicating that he is not okay at all.

“Hyung.. it hurts.” Sehun whined and Kyungsoo bent forward to rub the sore spot while Sehun took this opportunity to rub his nose against his hyung’s neck, breathing in his scent. The other realised what Sehun did and narrowed their eyes at the cunning maknae.

Joonmyeon went to the both of them and yanked Sehun away by pulling the back of his collar. “I will take care of him.” The oldest among the three pulled the maknae up and dragged him to the kitchen. Kyungsoo watched Joonmyeon fixed Sehun up; still worried if the maknae will be alright. With a tugged of his shirt by Jongin, the red-headed male turned his attention to the blonde, who was innocently blinking at him.

“Jongin, you shouldn’t hit Sehun even if he did something wrong, araso?” Kyungsoo crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Jongin fiercely. The younger male pouted a little before nodding and Kyungsoo ruffled his hair, giving him a smile. Jongin grinned and suddenly pulled Kyungsoo onto his lap and wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo. The smaller boy gave a small yelp but allowed Jongin to hug him.

Yifan raised an eyebrow, fascinated by the fact that it only took Kyungsoo a sentence to tame the wild boy when it took Yifan almost his whole life. Jongin kissed the back of Kyungsoo’s head and the boy blushed as red as his hair, making the oldest chuckled. While the alpha admired Kyungsoo’s red cheeks, Park Derpyeol was frowning. He was having one of his best times by making Kyungsoo laugh and the maknaes just had to steal his joy away. Although the giant was unhappy, he decided to let it go when he realised that the others want to spend some time with their newest member as well. Chanyeol may not say it or express it as well as Jongin but he knew that the doe eye boy was slowly stealing his heart and he also knew that he was not the only one whose heart had been stolen.

Joonmyeon looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin interact while Sehun was sitting on the stool, looking at them as well. The older male knew that there was nothing wrong with Sehun. It was obvious that the 2 maknaes had planned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter