Thank you

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER FOURTY Five

“Bambi?” Yixing gently shook Kyungsoo and he stirred a little in his sleep before continuing his nap, resting his head against the door. The side of his van opened and Yifan caught him before he could fall down and injure himself. That sudden movement woke him up and he blinked a few times before yawning and rubbing his eyes cutely, making the alphas mentally coo at the sight. It has been a few hours since the rescue happened and now they were finally back home in the Halo Town.

“I’ll take care of him.” Joonmyeon told Yifan while nodding towards where their allies were. The alpha placed Kyungsoo on Joonmyeon’s back and Kyungsoo yawned a little before snuggling against the warm back. Yifan smiled at the cuteness and went to where Jonghyun and the rest was, thanking them for helping.

“Is he going into hibernation?” Chanyeol joked and kissed the soft cheek of Kyungsoo’s.

“He’s just tired, Derpyeol.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and Joonmyeon went into the house, the younger males following him.

“Kyungie!” Minah exclaimed when she saw that they were back with her ‘fiancé’ on Joonmyeon’s back. Minah expected Kyungsoo to grin and hug her or show any signs of happiness but Kyungsoo just muttered something inaudible before rubbing his nose against Joonmyeon’s neck, breathing in his scent.

“Hyung, I’m sleepy.” He mumbled. He was half asleep but awake enough to recognise his beta’s scent. Joonmyeon walked past Minah like she was not there and went to Kyungsoo’s room. The girl followed them like a lost puppy. She wanted Kyungsoo’s attention but seeing him so tired made her worry for his health. Joonmyeon placed the boy on the bed and tucked him in while Minah was just standing there, watching.

“He’s not hurt, right?” Minah gently asked, her voice filled with worried. She could see the dark circles beneath Kyungsoo’s eyes and there were some thin lines on his face made by their enemies when they were fighting. For a normal shifter, those would have been healed almost immediately but Kyungsoo was still him and he still does not have the ability to do so.

“He’s fine, just exhausted.” The beta Kyungsoo’s right cheek before leaning in to kiss him on the lips, his lips lingering longer than usual. Minah’s eyes widened in shock and disbelief. She knew that Kyungsoo was not the type who was used to skinship and yet this guy is kissing him? She felt her blood boiling with anger. How can someone kiss Kyungsoo before her? And it was not anyone but a guy.

“H-How could you do that? Kyungie doesn’t like people to touch him.” She wanted to rip Joonmyeon’s hands away when Jongin came into the room, purposely hitting her left shoulder with his right one.

“Is he okay?” The blonde sat on the other side of the bed and took Kyungsoo’s hand out, kissing the back of the palm. Kyungsoo muttered something before a small smile formed on his face, as if knowing it was Jongin kissing his hand. His beta told him that Kyungsoo is fine and he smiled before kissing the boy’s nose. The red-headed male wriggled his nose adorably and they chuckled at the cute sight.

Joonmyeon then turned around to look at the angry Minah and she jumped a little in shock when she saw Joonmyeon looking at her. “We don’t need permission to touch him.” The male began. “It was much before you came here that he granted us permission to do so. He let us hold his hand. He let us hug him. He let us care about him and to shower him with love. He let us love him, Minah.”

“No. Kyungie will never do something like that, even if you are his friends.” She shook her head in denial and that is when Jongin rolled his eyes before shooting a glare towards the female.

“The Kyungsoo you once know is gone. Lying here is a stronger and more confident boy. He believes in himself and others and he loves us.”

“He doesn’t love you! He loves me!” Minah shouted and Kyungsoo frowned in his sleep at the noise. Joonmyeon noticed that and stood up to take this outside when Yujie came into the room with a huge grin on her face, practically dragging Kailing behind her.

“There he is! Isn’t he adorable?” Yujie softly squealed so that she would not wake the boy up.

Kailing nodded with a smile on her face. “I can see why our boys love him.” She said. She does not know Kyungsoo yet but she felt as if he would be the perfect partner for their sons. They were not shock that all of them love Kyungsoo because if their husband can love two people at a time, why not someone loving 11 at one go? “Let’s all leave so he can rest.”

“Okay!” Yujie kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head before turning around to walk out of the room when she saw Minah. “Who are you?” She asked, blinking her eyes at the unfamiliar person. Minah bowed a little because they were alpha females.

“I’m Kyungsoo’s fiancée, Bang Minah.” Minah introduced herself and the mothers just stood there blankly, not sure of how they should react. Their sons love Kyungsoo but if that guy already has a fiancée then it would be wrong for their sons to break it, right?

“Hyung has not agreed to the engagement.” Jongin spoke up and the mothers nodded, guessing that maybe someone agreed to them getting married when the doe eyed boy was not around.

Minah glared at Jongin when she heard his words and wanted to say that Kyungsoo will agree to get married with her when Kyungsoo stirred in his sleep. Everyone in the room except for the mothers watch nervously when Kyungsoo started tossing around in bed, not sure if he is having a nightmare or just feeling uncomfortable at the position he is in. They know that Yifan will be angry if someone disturbs the boy from resting.

“Jongin..” He mumbled and his blonde guardian smiled when he heard his name being called. “Stop hogging the food you pig.” Everyone except for Minah tried not to laugh when they heard that. Kyungsoo finally stop moving and a smile was evident on his face. “I love you guys.” He said and it was loud and clear. They heard his words perfectly and could not stop grinning like a lovesick fool. Happiness swelled in them when they heard that the one they love, loves them back. Jongin was sure he had enough energy to run around the town a hundred times.

“We love you too. Now go and rest.” Joonmyeon said even though the boy would not be able to hear it. He kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead before getting out of the bed. The younger male did the same thing and got out as well.

While they were happy and giddy about the fact that they heard Kyungsoo saying that he loves them, Minah was on the verge of having her heart being broken. ‘Upset’ was not even the right word to describe what she was feeling. Since young, she was sure of her feelings towards Kyungsoo and expected love to be a simple and happy thing when if a girl loves a guy, the guy will love her back and vice versa. She thought Kyungsoo loves her back. She thought that the guy she loves will never look at someone else except for her. Well, she thought wrongly.

Minah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter