Mamas

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER FOURTY four

Yixing ran wherever his nose let him to. He has no idea how to get out of this place so he followed his senses instead. He could smell a few members of the Luminous pack a good few metres away from him. *Hyung!* Jongdae was suddenly beside him and Yixing smiled when he saw just the right person.

*Jongdae-ah, make it rain so that they will not follow our tracks.* The alpha instructed and Jongdae nodded. They continued running but the younger male was focusing on his powers instead. Seconds passed and the sky was getting darker and darker. Jongdae could control thunder and when he realised he could use the magnetic forces in the sky to bring the clouds together too.

A loud thunderclap echoed through the sky and they heard someone in front of them yelped. *That must be Baekhyun.* Jongdae chuckled, remembering his friend is not fond of thunder; not one bit. Yixing sniffed the air and smelled Baekhyun and Chanyeol in front of them. Minseok and Joonmyeon was somewhere on their left as well. Everyone knew that Kyungsoo is back. When the boy changed back into its original wolf form, their minds were linked together once more.

It soon started to pour and the fur of the wolves flattened down, sticking to their body and making them look like harmless dogs instead. *Where’s hyung, Jongin, Zitao and Kyungsoo?* Chanyeol asked as they neared the town. No one could smell the scents of the four of them.

*Hyung! Where are you?* They heard Zitao asked their alpha.

*I’m fighting Minsoo now and they got Kyungsoo.* Yifan told them. He does not know whether he should endanger his friends by making them go back to help or let them leave so they will be fine. However, he knows that they will hate him for not telling them what was going on and that it might lead to something serious.

*Move out.* Yixing commanded his friends and they ran back into the forest without hesitation. He shifted back into his wolf form and went to Jonghyun and Geunyoung. “Four of them are stuck somewhere inside. We are going to get them out.”

“We are going too. And don’t even bother to tell us to head back to safety first.” Jonghyun changed into his wolf before running into the forest, Geunyoung and his pack members behind him.

Yixing smiled a little, thankful that they are helping till the end, even if it lands them into more danger. He was about to run after his friends when a distinctive and familiar scent caught his attention. The scent was one he knows for a long time and he frowned a little. What was she doing here? She could be a great help but Yixing does not want her to get hurt too. Another scent followed the first and his eyes widened. *Mama?*

 

Kyungsoo managed to step on one of the guy’s legs and he pushed the other away. Before they could grab hold of him again, Kyungsoo shifted. His fur was the lovely shade of red that his friends love but his eyes were golden in colour. The two of them immediately morph into their wolf form, snarling at the threat in front of them. They looked into the golden eyes of Kyungsoo’s and hesitated to attack. They wanted to help their alpha but they were also afraid of Kyungsoo. They know he is the wolf demon and only someone stupid enough will stand up against him.

Kyungsoo could feel a huge surge of power radiating through his body and he knew that it was D.O. but why would the wolf demon help him? *I promised to let you say goodbye to them. I am just keeping that promise.* D.O. said, as if it read Kyungsoo’s mind. The red-headed male mentally thanked him before facing his opponents. He could hear the fierce fight going on between Minsoo and Yifan and trust me, he really wants to go to his alpha’s aid now but he knows that he has to fight the two shifters in front of him first.

Kyungsoo let out a roar before charging towards the both of them at abnormal speed. He might look like his normal red wolf but the strength, speed and powers are all coming from D.O. Kyungsoo was now practically the wolf demon and for once, the boy welcomed the powers he was ‘blessed’ with as he easily slammed one of them against the tree using his body. The wolf let out a whimper and Kyungsoo managed to dodge a blow from the other shifter. Having to fight two of them at once was annoying. Kyungsoo did not feel scared. In fact, he felt that he have to protect Yifan no matter what happens.

Minsoo opened his mouth to bite Yifan but the younger male moved in time for Minsoo to snap his jaw at nothing but air. Yifan rolled away from Minsoo and used his right foot to kick the side of Minsoo’s. The older male grunted in pain before trying to attack Yifan again. It was almost a never ending fight. Minsoo attacks, Yifan dodges. Yifan attacks, Minsoo dodges. Both alphas’ skills were around the same level but luckily for Yifan, he has something Minsoo does not have. The floor rumbled angrily, startling Minsoo, Kyungsoo and the two other wolves. Yifan knew he need not worry about the boy when he saw the golden eyes and fully concentrated on the real threat. It was irritating for Yifan as he always seeks for a peaceful life but meets these types of troublemakers instead.

*Hyung!* He heard Yixing worriedly called for him.

*I’m fine Xing.* Yifan assured his brothers as he made the vines from the trees wrapped themselves around Minsoo. The vines tied Minsoo to a tree and Yifan sneaked a glance towards Kyungsoo. His heart swelled with love and pride when he saw how well the boy was doing. Kyungsoo remembered every single thing about their training and Yifan feels that Kyungsoo might even be better than Jongin if the boy continues to train.

*It’s not that, hyung.* Yixing said but Yifan was distracted when one of the shifters managed to scratch Kyungsoo’s arm.

Yifan was immediately by his side and swiped his paw at the one who hurt his lover, landing a heavy blow to his face. The both of them easily ended the life of the two wolves. *Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter