Dreams DO come true

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER FOURTY Three

Sounds of wolves growling, grass getting trampled on and bodies colliding echoed throughout the place where the GreyRaven pack house is. Saying that it was a chaotic scene was not exaggerating. Dead bodies from both parties were on the floor, blood pouring out of them. The GreyRaven pack house looked half destroyed and wolves were fighting anyone that was their enemy.

Yixing let out an angry roar when he saw that Minsoo managed to hurt Sehun. As an alpha, Yixing felt like he was the oldest among them and it hurts for him to see them injured, even if it was just a sprained ankle. *Sehun!* He exclaimed. The maknae managed to bite onto Minsoo’s leg and Yixing let out a sigh of relief, glad that the maknae is okay enough to attack back.

While Yixing was distracted with Sehun, Daeyoung used this chance to pounce onto Yixing. Sehun let out a shocked yelp as the two alphas wrestled with each other. They tumbled down a slope as they tried to hurt each other, even if it was a scratch. A growl from Sehun’s left caught his attention and he turned around to see the grey wolf in front of him. Before Minsoo could do anything, Luhan was already standing protectively in front of Sehun as he used his telekinesis power to fling Minsoo to a tree. *Hyung!* Sehun happily went to his cousin, happy that Luhan was alright.

Luhan Sehun’s cheek before facing Minsoo. The alpha was already up on his feet and charging towards the white wolves. Luhan ran towards the right while Sehun ran towards the left. They ran behind Minsoo and he turned around. They continued running till they were running in circles, confusing the grey wolf. They were running at the same speed too, trapping Minsoo. Suddenly, Luhan ran towards Minsoo and the older male braced himself for the attack when Luhan ran in a different direction instead. Minsoo could feel someone close behind him but Sehun bit onto his leg before he could turn around.

The oldest among them let out a sound of pain and barely managed to dodge an attack from Luhan before rolling to the other side. *Don’t let him escape!* Luhan told Sehun when they saw Minsoo running into the forest.

 

Jonghyun escorted Geunyoung to a safe spot. Three male shifters actually attacked her together, not caring if she was a female. “Are you okay?” Jonghyun gently asked as he helped his cousin take a seat on the floor.

Geunyoung leaned against a tree and saw that her wounds were healing already. “I’ll be fine. You go help them.” She told him. Jonghyun made one of s guard Geunyoung and he went to help the fight. Geunyoung let out a tired sigh as she watched the scene in front of her. In terms of numbers and strength, she was sure they were winning but this is the GreyRaven’s territory after all. Who knows whether their back up might come anytime?

“Noona!” A familiar voice made her head snapped up and she watched a worried Kyungsoo running towards her.

“Kyung!” Geunyoung was immediately up on her feet and she threw her arms around her cousin, hugging him as tight as possible, as if he might disappear if she did not hold him close enough.

“I was so scared.” He admitted and wiped his tears before smiling at Geunyoung. “I could see everything that the wolf demon saw and I saw you get injured. I thought something might happen to you.”

Her eyes soften and she his hair. “Yifan was there to save me.” She looked at the alpha in gratitude and he gave her a small smile back. “I was scared that something happened to you. One moment you are at the pack house and the next you’ve become some huge wolf that does not even recognise me. You were even protecting that Kim Daeyoung! Do you know how worried I was?” She chided.

“I’m sorry noona. I promise to never be out there alone again.” His eyes were big and glassy and they begging for forgiveness. Geunyoung mentally cursed when she realised Kyungsoo attacked her weakness. She muttered a ‘fine’ and Kyungsoo grinned before hugging her.

“Sorry to break the moment but we got to get out of here.” Yifan spoke and they looked at him.

“Hyung, isn’t it better to fight here?” Jongin asked and Yifan looked at him. The blonde was right about here being a better place for a war because at least it will not get some innocent people involved. It was just be a fight among the shifters. However, if the BloodCrow pack were to come as well then they might be at the losing end.

“I don’t want the people in our town to be hurt because of me.” Kyungsoo muttered, looking at his alpha in fear and uncertainty. He was not sure what is the best choice right now but he knows that he does not want any more people to be involved and he was sure that he will follow Yifan’s decisions.

“Hyung!” Zitao shouted and they shifted their attention to him. What they saw made their eyes widened in shock. A group of at least 20 wolves had joined the party and they were not on their sides. “It’s the BloodCrow pack.” Zitao said and Yifan looked at Geunyoung.

“We got to go. Tell everyone to withdraw.” He instructed and she ran off to find Jonghyun. “Stay by my side.” Yifan squeezed Kyungsoo’s hand before shifting into his wolf. The rest followed and ran behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter