Welcome home

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER FOURTY two

Kyungsoo sensed another presence other than his and his head snapped up, meeting the eyes of the wolves in front of him. The boy was immediately up on his feet and took a step back when the biggest wolf among them took a step forward. His fur was as black as the night sky and there was a dangerous aura around him but strangely, Kyungsoo felt safe instead of threatened. He wanted so much to run to the black wolf and into his embrace. It was as if the wolf was here to pick him up and bring him home.

The wolf stepped out of the trees and Kyungsoo could clearly see him. He was strong and is an alpha. His fur was so beautiful that Kyungsoo wanted to it. However, what caught his attention the most was the pair of beautiful yet dark eyes that was staring back at him. Kyungsoo could not explain but he knew that the alpha was not angry-- at least not at him. Another wolf appeared beside the first and this time it was blonde in colour. Something in Kyungsoo told him to get away, or at least get Daeyoung out of this place or something big will happen.

Before the red-headed male could do anything, the first wolf shifted back to his human form and Kyungsoo saw how handsome he was. It was like he could get every female to bow down to their knees at his beauty. “Soo.” His rich and deep voice filled the air and Kyungsoo froze when he noticed that he finds the voice familiar. It was like that was not the first time he heard the alpha’s voice and that was not the first time the alpha had called him that.

Kyungsoo recalled how he heard a voice calling him ‘Soo’ when Daeyoung called him by that nickname for the first time. *So that voice belongs to you.* He thought and looked at Yifan. Jongin shifted to his human form and Kyungsoo saw how similar Jongin and Daeyoung looked like. They had the same pair of eyes and lips and even the same tanned skin.

A click from the door at the house made everyone whipped their head towards that direction. Out came a panting Daeyoung whose eyes were frantically searching for Kyungsoo but froze when he saw the uninvited guests instead. Jongin’s eyes hardened when he saw his father and Yifan frowned while the rest just stared in shock and silence, waiting for Yifan’s instruction to move. “What is the meaning of this?” Jongin growled lowly and took a step forward.

One step was all it took for Kyungsoo to step in front Daeyoung protectively. “Step back.” Every one of Kyungsoo’s friends looked at him like he was crazy.

“Kyungsoo! What the hell are you talking about?!” Jongin grabbed onto the boy’s shoulders but Daeyoung pushed his son away.

“Kyungsoo, go inside and help Minsoo.” Daeyoung said but Kyungsoo shook his head in defiance.

“I won’t let them touch you.”

“What the hell is going on?!” Jongin demanded but Kyungsoo and Daeyoung ignored him. Yifan wanted to wrap his hand around Daeyoung’s neck and smash him against the wall when Yixing and Minsoo came out of the house in their wolf forms. Minsoo wanted to swipe his paw at Yixing but Yifan was faster. Yifan changed into his wolf and used all of his strength to tackle Minsoo aside. The oldest among the three let out a whimper when he hit the wall of the house.

As if on cue, the fighters of the GreyRaven pack came out when they heard the commotion and went to help their alpha. Yifan let out a roar and his friends took care of the other members. They know that he had something to settle with Lee Minsoo while Jongin had to settle things with his father. *Hyung! Kim Daeyoung was the one who wanted Kyungsoo months back and they are in cahoots! They were the ones who kidnapped Kyungsoo and the ones who changed him into the wolf demon. Kyungsoo does not recognise us anymore.*

Jongin looked at his father in hatred when he heard what Yixing said. He could feel the displeasure and pain from s of Kyungsoo not knowing who they are. “Why?” His words were barely a whisper but Daeyoung heard them. “You destroyed my childhood. Why the hell are you destroying my future too?!”

Jongin lunged for Daeyoung but Kyungsoo changed into the wolf demon before head-butting Jongin away. The blonde wolf tumbled a few steps back and bared his sharp teeth when he saw the unfamiliar wolf in front of him, momentarily forgetting that it is Kyungsoo. D.O. ran towards Jongin and swiped its paw, scratching the face of the younger male. “No!” The Kyungsoo inside cried when he saw what happened. “Stop it!”

D.O. ignored Kyungsoo and attacked Jongin again, trying to protect its master. The demon bit onto Jongin’s shoulder and Jongin roared in pain. Yifan was immediately by the blonde’s side as he pushed D.O. away before helping Jongin up. *We have to stop it.* The order was cold and straight.

*But that is Kyungsoo! We can’t hurt him!*

*Jongin! Open your eyes! Does that look like Kyungsoo to you? That is not the Soo we know anymore. We have to stop it.*

*Hyung-*

*What if it kills you? What if it kills every single one of our friends?* Yifan glared at Jongin and the younger male let out a whine, something that sounds similar to a sob instead. *Believe in Soo, Jongin. The Kyungsoo we know is strong. I believe that he is still somewhere inside and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter