Rescue mission

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER FOURTY one

“We need to move out now.” Yifan told Seokjin and Jonghyun and they agreed. It has been hours since Yixing went missing and they did not manage to find anything at all. They search every inch of the town. They search every single place that Yixing could possibly go to but they did not find anything. It was like the same with Kyungsoo; they just disappeared. Yifan was sure that it was the same person who took his love and his brother and they were kidnapped simply because one just does not disappear like that. And they were not even replying in the pack link.

“I will go crazy if anyone of you were to get kidnapped next.” The cup he was holding in his hand crumbled into pieces and Minseok was immediately by his side, cleaning up the mess.

“We know, Yifan, but you got to calm down and think rationally for us too. Don’t let your anger consume you, Fan.” Minseok squeezed his alpha’s shoulder and the younger male closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

“I won’t let anyone of you get hurt.” He swore before going out of the room and to his room, preparing himself to kill a certain someone in a few hours’ time.

“Tell the rest to get ready.” Seokjin told Geunyoung while Jonghyun said the same thing to Minho. They nodded and went out of the room and towards the MoonStone pack house, telling their members to get ready to move out.

Yifan ruffled his hair in frustration before punching the wall beside his door. He was pissed off. He hated how and his brother were taken away from him just like that, and from his territory too. It was offending and humiliating but he could not care about that now. What he is most worried about is how they are doing now. Were they alright? Were they hurt? Why can’t they respond to his calls from the pack link?

A tear rolled down his cheek and he angrily wiped it away. He has no time to be crying what now. What he needs to do is to find Kyungsoo and Yixing and kill whoever that is involved in this kidnapping plan. Yifan suddenly remembered when their father died and his heart ached. He already lost someone precious to him and he did not want anyone to join their list.

A shrill ring broke his thoughts and he whipped his phone out of his pocket. He mentally cursed when he saw the caller ID and contemplated on whether he should pick it up or just ignore it. It was someone important to him but he was not sure if she should know what was happening. The phone stopped ringing and he sighed in relief but the phone rang again. He let out a sigh before crossing his fingers as he answered the call.

 

++

It was agreed that one pack had to stay behind to look after Halo Town and after discussions, it was the Pacific pack. Geunyoung was totally unhappy about the choice and begged Jonghyun and Yifan to let her join them. They were worried about her because firstly she was a female and they know that Kyungsoo will blame himself if anything were to happen to her. But Geunyoung is strong and they know that so they allowed her to come with them, only if she promises to take care of her safety first.

Once everyone was ready, they went in different vans to the South and in the town beside the town GreyRaven resides in. Yifan noticed that everything was according to the map that they obtained, even the forest that hardly anyone goes into because it was rumoured to be haunted but that was where the GreyRaven pack is. People who went in hardly ever comes out. The alpha scoffed at the rumour before getting out of the van. It was just a stupid myth and there was no such thing as ghosts.

“Yifan.” Luhan went to him and the younger male looked towards Luhan’s direction. He saw the determination in not only Luhan’s eyes but everyone who came to help. There are 10 members in the TwoMoon packs and 15 from Jonghyun’s pack. They can do this. They will be able to save Kyungsoo and Yixing, even if it cost them injuries. Hell, the TwoMoons pack will even risk their lives for each other.

“Yea, let’s do this.” He looked at the direction of the next town where the GreyRaven pack is.

 

Kyungsoo was sulking as he leaned against the black wall. He looked up and saw the vision of D.O, seeing that the demon was drinking water. “Are you still going to ignore me? Did you even consider about what I had said?” Kyungsoo angrily mumbled like a whiny child. He had thought that D.O. would consider his proposal after asking him why he will do anything for the TwoMoon pack. He thought that this stupid mutt will take Kyungsoo’s side, even if it means pitying him. The red-headed was desperate- so desperate that he will do anything to get out of this place.

*I don’t want to choose an unsafe choice that might cost me my life.* The demon finally answered after a moment of silence.

“You are demon. You won’t die that easily.” Kyungsoo said even though he was not sure if he was right. One thing’s for sure, he had to persuade D.O. no matter what. “Why the hell won’t you listen to me?” The boy finally snapped as he got up to kick the wall he was leaning on.

*Why the hell would I listen to you? I get to choose my own path, like you said.*

“So why are you listening to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter